Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sniping area in horror nervegas

Discussion on Sniping area in horror nervegas within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sniping area in horror nervegas

Make sure you have a strong secondary weapon like a desperado just in case.

how many hits for a normal zombie?
~3-4 direct hits for a sniper
~3 direct hits for a desperado
how many hits for the host?
~still counting. . .

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2010, 03:59   #2

Nice, too bad for those who aren't good in snipers.
Old 05/30/2010, 17:35   #3

elite*gold: 4
Only two spots... there are more...

=D well... you put effort taking a screenshot..

=P
Old 05/31/2010, 04:21   #4

`hehehe.. i also do that way when i use snipe..
`thanks anyway
Old 11/01/2010, 11:01   #5

3 shoot to zombie snipe
3 shoot to zombie despe
10-14 shoot to the host zombie
Old 11/01/2010, 11:02   #6

thanks
Old 11/01/2010, 20:40   #7

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
In my experience, zombies are easy to kill except for when they use a smoke bomb to break your teamwork and attack. Chuck and Helga is only 3 hits in sniper and Tyrant is about 8 - 10 critical hits. But if you are with your teammates, zombies are easy to kill as follows. Chuck and Helga is only 1-2 hits and Tyrant is about 4-5 hits.
Old 11/07/2010, 10:01   #8

i have my own spots too but you have to use grenade i will give you ss

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sniping Aimbot
01/24/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 37 Replies
I know there is another aimbot on here already but I also had one that I made. I was trying to make an updated version that used the windows API but that wasn't working so well... anyway idk what the other guy's aimbot does. Mine is very simple. You start it up, it finds the middle of the screen, offsets it by one (on my laptop this seems to fix a problem with the widescreen resolution and the pixel in the very center of the screen not being pure red) Basically what it does, is every...
[Release] Sniping-Bot V1.7
01/22/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 446 Replies
Sniping-Bot 1.7 by FichteFoll BENÖTIGT KEINEN BYPASS! Don't need any bypass. Details zur Benutzung: 1.7 1. Ihr startet den Bot und S4.
UCE und Idee zum Sniping Bot.
11/15/2009 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Hallo Fichtefoll , Alastor und aufmerksamer e*pvp User. Ich hab da mal so eine Idee. Früher als ich Flyff auf PServern gespielt habe, habe ich zum Upgrade immer Ryntis Auto-Upgrader und CE benutzt.. Ich hab dann von Flyff und AU den Speed erhöht, (durch Speedhack) und konnte dadurch blitzschnell mein Zeug auf +10 bringen. Da dacht ich mir: Wenn es ein UCE gäbe, welches nicht Virenverseucht ist oder einen Bluescreen erzeut könnte man doch auf den Sniping Bot zugreifen und somit seine...
Sniping Guide
08/17/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 10 Replies
Hi there I have some Sniping Guides That i really Surf in Google (For newbies) :D No. 1 is RECOIL HEADSHOT Using the recoil to your advantage is hard unless you’ve mastered it. To get headshots while your target is behind a box, make sure they aren’t aiming at you. Now scope and aim at the tip of their head and shoot. Chances are you’ll miss, but while the recoil is coming back down as soon as the crosshairs touches the tip of the head, fire and congratulations you have a...
Auction Sniping
03/28/2007 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
Every effin time there is something good up on auction that I need some douchebag comes and snipes it. Or, if I am stupid enough to put anything good up for auction, someone snipes it and I get a fraction of what it should have sold for. Can someone explain how auction sniping is done? Because I have had enough and I'm ready to start doing it myself, lol. :bandit: Thanks in advance for any help.