Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advantages amd Disadvantages of lag

Discussion on Advantages amd Disadvantages of lag within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

View Poll Results: What connection fits in you?
Log (Ping 200-500) 7 29.17%
Good Connection (ping 10-150) 21 87.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Advantages amd Disadvantages of lag

Advantages of Lag

sometimes advance firing

when enemies kill you it is delayed (you have a chance to kill him)

bug hp

hang up
-you won but you didnt respawn tou your base

when you sometimes quit your gun has no damage

Disadvantages

~Disconnection

~death lag

~advance firing of enemys gun
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2010, 14:30   #2

Your Poll its not quite good. bcoz you can choose both. there's an option in making a poll (either single or multiple choices). Maybe you can fix it right away (like choosing only 1) to avoid bias

reponse to topic,

of course, i would rather have a DECENT internet connection (PINGS like under 90) when playing SF unlike pings over 150. I play because i have to enjoy the game, not to become uncomfortable because of freaking laggg
Old 02/11/2010, 02:41   #3

elite*gold: 44
It's obiouse that everyone wants a "good" Ping when playing.. but they also want a "Bad" one at the same time... Why? because they get extra chances to kill opponents while they dont lagg... a Ping Spiker is oftenly used for this :P
Old 02/11/2010, 10:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleidophoros View Post
Your Poll its not quite good. bcoz you can choose both. there's an option in making a poll (either single or multiple choices). Maybe you can fix it right away (like choosing only 1) to avoid bias

reponse to topic,

of course, i would rather have a DECENT internet connection (PINGS like under 90) when playing SF unlike pings over 150. I play because i have to enjoy the game, not to become uncomfortable because of freaking laggg
just like lion says...

no i got it right thats why i put multiple poll cause sometimes you want very lag cause you can kill multiple enemy

sometimes you dont want lag cause it disconnects your game thats why i choose multiple answer poll

but thanks for the info.
Thanks
1 User