Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lion pagawa po ako ng signature

Discussion on lion pagawa po ako ng signature within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lion pagawa po ako ng signature

image:srg holding a engravingpsg
Colors:black
Text:-=[RH]=-[RENROX]=-
Old 12/09/2009, 14:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
~PM lion about that
~Lion is not a filipino.
~Reported
~Closing soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2009, 16:45   #3

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
Closed

I like to Inform you That Lion2205 stops his Service @ the moment regarding making you Guys some Signatures. He is really Occupied at this times.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PAGAWA PO NG PRIVATE SERVER NG N-AGE
01/16/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
gawa nyo naman po ng private server ung n-age ito po ung video kung anong klaseng laro ang n-age YouTube - N-Age PH (TRITON) Manor War
Lion Snipers
10/01/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 3 Replies
I made a nub gear, was verry carefull, only hacked std RA and small amount of regen, no1 saw me i dident even get out of freeska. then, i pick up a LS, set multitarget to 1 thinkin, hmmmm.... this might be good withought 8 mobs on my ass, BANG i get banned, not 1 person in the map, too quick for a callgm. i set terols to 50 targets an blast a map with ppl in and get banned the next day, not 2 minuits after. I recon its automatic, LS multitarget=1 = autoban (tip on not gettin banned)
is lion server down ?????
10/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
as the title ...
anyone know whats up with lion server?
09/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
aight well im on lion server and twice today i have been booted and it wont let me log back in the first time it happened i was jumping thru a portal on my war and when i came back my war was in bot jail >.> fun... and i still have yet 2 log in again from the 2nd time dunno whats going on anyone able 2 log in? cause i've about had it with this tq bullshit and if i dont get my bulk pack in next few days im gonna file lawsuit against tq i ordered them 4 days ago.... anyways lion peoples tell me...