Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware of SUCROSE or SDFX

Discussion on Beware of SUCROSE or SDFX within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

He is a hacker. Dont buy or download any of his wallhacks or cheats in SF philippines. He is inserting a key logger in the wallhack he releases. One of my clanmate and our clanmaster was being hacked and blackmailed by him. So please dont trust him if I were you!!!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please beware
05/27/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 22 Replies
Of Firefoxftw, I don't want to call him a scammer, but since paying for his goods, he has totally ignored me for 2 days since and I haven't received the goods at all. Its a painful lesson that cost me 150 USD, I just hope to resolve this with you firefoxftw if you ever read this, otherwise you're a scammer and other traders should be beware of him. His parting shot? @dokoroko I'm the seller, and no.. the offer was not lower, also i had said the price, 150.00 USD for it. After trade,...
sucrose 3.2 or Edited Sucrose is working with Nero Drive Image
03/30/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 39 Replies
†Closed† ~ To avoid more SPAM
beware of this
12/16/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
2009_12_16_14_56.GCR download it put it on your replay folder beware of that hell judge it hacker or not,,,
Beware of this guy !!
07/22/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Beware of [email protected] he will only give you keyloggers :) Check out our conversation: [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) said: Where are u From ? Roby said: Romania [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) said: i`m Support in western union ur eamil gift request in site 0x33.org [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) said:
Beware!
10/16/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
This is how the GMs spot bots, so beware! Taken from mmo Tips on Identification: Bots only use the first attack of a series. For example, when a Segnale uses her whip (no skills) she will down hit, back hit, front hit, spin hit. These are the different movements of her whip. However, the bot will only down hit, down hit, down hit, down hit, doing the first pattern of the series over and over and over. Sometimes a skill will be used, but no damage will be dealt because it hasn't...