Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Philippines
You last visited: Today at 00:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

....bk8 ang tgal nang V10 no spAM...

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
kailangan nila ng 10,000 likes para ma release mag like na kayo kung gusto nio ng v10 namay speed hack



maglaro01 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 843
Received Thanks: 668
our beloved progs are busy.. heheheheh....match*star data base error..


hszaldy is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 94
yah..v9 still working for me too i'm using normal injection,no bypass..

if you dont believe me..look for me in battlefront frontier, pesmith2 is my name or pesmith3(tk boy)..
mar0508 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 843
Received Thanks: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar0508 View Post
yah..v9 still working for me too i'm using normal injection,no bypass..

if you dont believe me..look for me in battlefront frontier, pesmith2 is my name or pesmith3(tk boy)..
bro i believe you.. i have a conversation to omega on facebook and i said to him that his v9 is still working.. he cant believe... me also bandila manila if you want to try me.. v9 for me is working. i have 16 units of pc.. 11 units are GAMEHACKDETECTED v9 but i dont know how on the other 5 pc its working normally..


hszaldy is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by hszaldy View Post
bro i believe you.. i have a conversation to omega on facebook and i said to him that his v9 is still working.. he cant believe... me also bandila manila if you want to try me.. v9 for me is working. i have 16 units of pc.. 11 units are GAMEHACKDETECTED v9 but i dont know how on the other 5 pc its working normally..
heheh me too..i don't know why its still working for me..then we are lucky i think man..heheheh ^^, let's enjoy it..ahahaha

i'm enjoying killing my team mates..
mar0508 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 843
Received Thanks: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar0508 View Post
heheh me too..i don't know why its still working for me..then we are lucky i think man..heheheh ^^, let's enjoy it..ahahaha

i'm enjoying killing my team mates..
yes i hope i can enjoy that... i got hack.. ****,
hszaldy is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 370
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,603
Received Thanks: 4,192
Just wait for their release.
They want 10,000 likes.
Btw, the public will have a speedhack.
Match*Star. is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 22
cheat are now available!! just search the EPVP!! ^_^ the V19 is now out!


benmustdie is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
wts g3 nang fuj
WTS G3 NANG FUJ HAS 9TH 10TH 7TH 6TH kat skills hs and hb hit me up if u intrested looking for good offers he is on redmption im willing to take...
5 Replies - Trading
grand chaseph season 3 download tgal mag DOWNLOAD!!!
naku!!! 1 day and 5 hrs ko n hinihintay tong mtapos pero ang tgal kya cancel ko na sayang nmn ung kuryente!!
4 Replies - Grand Chase Philippines
tgaL q PinaG hiRApAn ALL wiN 2 mga prE
oi gawa kayo ALL win:D:handsdown:
2 Replies - Grand Chase Philippines
sa mga nid nang wallhack !!!
ung mga wala pang wallhack!!! pasok lang sa post ko n to.. and say tnks!! after 2 days i post ko ulit ung link,,,, sucrose and anti bulag.... ako po...
8 Replies - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.