Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>>SF ACC MAJOR

Discussion on S>>SF ACC MAJOR within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>>SF ACC MAJOR

major blue27gunz 90ksp / = 300 (eng.PSG-1
major yellow/= 350 (Gold-m4a1
major blue7gunz/250 ecoin
LTC:10guns = 350

pm me in ym
marikina area
Old 10/16/2010, 12:27   #2

san area k?
bili ko ung may goldm4a1
Old 10/16/2010, 13:16   #3

ung aken 300 ung major blue may eng psg.. sa pasko pa ata reserve mo ko ha?
Old 10/16/2010, 14:49   #4

elite*gold: 370
Received Thanks: 4,196
You're in wrong place.
Selling of account is forbidden here.
Go here if you want to sell account.

† Reported †
Old 10/17/2010, 09:02   #5

elite*gold: 102
Received Thanks: 1,778
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VK] MAJOR ACC
09/30/2010 - CrossFire Trading - 12 Replies
Moin jungs und mädls ich verkaufe meinen CF acc einfach keine lust und keine zeit mehr über ebay mach ich das nicht weil ich kb habe gebannt zu werden wegen acc sharing mit ner vertrauensperson hier im forum oder so wäre das in ordnung oder anderweitig ich will das geld per post oder per bankeinüberweisung Link: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Preis: 180€ VB bei näheren infos posten oder PM me :D
I need some major help please!!!!
03/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I am running the pally db and the msg server will not connect to accserver. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It keeps repeating connect to account server again. I have msn yahoo and can get aim if need be I also have team veiwer. Msn [email protected] yahoo [email protected] send me a message will be on for a long while.
Major-lag
06/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
Just wondering if anyone has any solution for lag problem in cabal , And also the pserver cabal8 , dont say get a new computer because ive got a good one already , i just want to know if theres a solution
Major Issues
05/05/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Yeah, I'm new, a leecher, whatever you'd like to call me. I don't think so. I've been around games for years, black market, etc. 2moons is the first game that I've actually tried to hack, however, and I'm having some major difficulties. I'm all about learning, rather than memorizing information and then ruining hackers' reputations. I understand that Monster Editor is a program that's a lot more user-friendly to use to edit your data.pak file than a program such as WinHex or Hex Editor...
Major Lag in BI
12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Lol today I went to BI to look for some plvling but when I reach the circle area in the middle of the city, my Conquer window froze and I got dc. I logged back on several time but got dc each time. So to anyone who wants to go to BI, I suggests that you wait until this Christmas event is over or might get ur account stuck. Also I heard that the gift circles are the cause of this major lag because they overlap. Well if you know a way to free my character then post it here please and I'll give...