Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Philippines
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]MissingChord Crosshair

Discussion on [Release]MissingChord Crosshair within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Release]MissingChord Crosshair

share q lng po sainyo i2ng ginawa qng crosshair. .sana mags2han nyo. .tyaga muna tayo d2 habang wala pang wallhack. .kesa nman bibili p tayo ng crosshair sa item shop dba? so mkakatipid tayo kng i2 nlng gagamitin ntin. .press tnx if u want and if i helped

Virus Scan:

Download:

In case of error: Download and install this

Note: nagcecenter lng po ang crosshair nito pag nsa game na. .normal lng yan kng hnd nkacenter pag nsa labas p kayo kc pag nsa game n kayo. .magkukusa n yan magcenter. .gets?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English translation:
i just want to share my own works to all of u. .hope u like it. .since there is no wallhack at the point of this time. .i have made a simple crosshair. .instead of buying crosshair in the item shop. .we can use this one to save ecoin. .press thanks if u want and if u think i helped.

Note: the crosshair appears not centered if your not in the game. .but if you're i the game, the crosshair appears in center. .this is 100% working in PSF. .

PS: sorry for my bad english and sorry for my first post because i use tagalog. .i just thought that this is a PSF Section so i assumes that all of u can understand the language i used. .well sorry for that. .my apology also for not including some screenshots in my post. .i have no time to take screenshots. .well i'm just sharing my work. .so if u don't trust my work then i recommend all of u not to download it. .i'm trying to be nice. .this is not mandatory. .if u dont want. .then dont download. .is that clear? i will not beg you to download it because i honestly i made this one as my private crosshair. .but suddenly i just change my mind so i've share this. .all i can say is try this at ur own risk. .that's all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2012, 16:36   #2

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Well, do you have screenshots?
Thanks