Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Special Force/Soldier Front Ping Spiker

Discussion on Special Force/Soldier Front Ping Spiker within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 243
Received Thanks: 262
Special Force/Soldier Front Ping Spiker

Ping Spiker
Instructions: First Open The Ping Spiker Ang then Dont Exit That Program If You Exit It, It Will Stop The Ping Spiker. Second You Can Play Special Force Or Soldier Front Happy Hacking


Dont Leech
CopyRight Kenken44
Dont Use This If You Dont Trust Me I dont Care
Dont Say Thanks PRESS IT.

Remember It Is Used So That The Players Will Stop Im 2-3 Seconds Then Shoot Them......

Hack Link---------->



*NoOb[]HuNtEr* is offline  
Thanks
19 Users
Old 12/16/2009, 04:42   #2
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 243
Received Thanks: 262
Virus Scan----->
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.5.0.43 2009.12.16 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.12.15 -
AntiVir 7.9.1.108 2009.12.15 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.12.15 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2009.12.02 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2009.12.15 -
AVG 8.5.0.427 2009.12.15 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.12.16 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.12.15 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.12.16 -
Comodo 3257 2009.12.16 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.12.16 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.12.15 -
eTrust-Vet 35.1.7177 2009.12.15 -
F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2009.12.15 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2009.12.15 -
Fortinet 4.0.14.0 2009.12.16 -
GData 19 2009.12.16 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.77.0 2009.12.16 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2009.12.15 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.920 2009.12.14 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.12.16 -
McAfee 5833 2009.12.15 -
McAfee+Artemis 5833 2009.12.15 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.12.15 -
Microsoft 1.5302 2009.12.15 -
NOD32 4691 2009.12.15 -
Norman 6.04.03 2009.12.15 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.12.15 -
Panda 10.0.2.2 2009.12.15 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2009.12.16 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.12.16 -
Rising 22.26.02.01 2009.12.16 -
Sophos 4.48.0 2009.12.16 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.12.16 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.12.16 -
TheHacker 6.5.0.2.094 2009.12.15 -
TrendMicro 9.100.0.1001 2009.12.16 -
VBA32 3.12.12.0 2009.12.16 -
ViRobot 2009.12.16.2090 2009.12.16 -
VirusBuster 5.0.21.0 2009.12.14 -


Nothing Found


*NoOb[]HuNtEr* is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2009, 05:08   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 8
tnx dude!
alfie42 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2009, 05:14   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 6
huh.. is this working after the sf maintenance?


tunepipe is offline  
Old 12/16/2009, 05:19   #5
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,799
Received Thanks: 2,789
hahah! FAILED!

Its creation of mine and darnoc!

COMPARE THE CODES:

Failed Code by kenken:

Quote:
@echo off
echo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
echo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
echo Speed Lag by Kenken44
echo WARNING: Dont Touch This!
echo NOTE: Only works on Special Force Or Soldier Front
echo Just Close This Program If You Want To Disable It.
echo Dont leech! (Copyright Kenken44)
echo .
echo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
echo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

echo ------------------------Ingnore All these things below--------------------------
ping -t -l 65000 123.108.109.9

Darnoc and mine's Code:

Quote:
@echo off
echo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
echo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
echo Speed Lag by Kyuubi and Darnoc
echo WARNING: Dont Touch This!
echo NOTE: Only works on Low-speed Internet and Effective when using in afternoon!
echo Want to disable High Ping? Just Exit this Program.
echo Dont leech! (Copyright Kyuubi and Darnoc from Elite PVPers PROUDLY PINOY!)
echo .
echo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
echo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

echo ------------------------Ingnore All these things below--------------------------
ping -t -l 65000 123.108.109.9

FAILD!

~Reported
~LEECHER
~N0obZ0RD
~Closing soon
.Walker is offline  
Old 12/16/2009, 05:50   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 602
Received Thanks: 777
yAh.! .Kyuubi iS RighT........... tHe speedlag iS mAde bY .Kyuubi and dArnoC.!
Insolent[1]* is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2009, 05:59   #7
 
elite*gold: 44
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,515
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken44 View Post
Ping Spiker
Instructions: First Open The Ping Spiker Ang then Dont Exit That Program If You Exit It, It Will Stop The Ping Spiker. Second You Can Play Special Force Or Soldier Front Happy Hacking


Dont Leech
CopyRight Kenken44
Dont Use This If You Dont Trust Me I dont Care
Dont Say Thanks PRESS IT.

Remember It Is Used So That The Players Will Stop Im 2-3 Seconds Then Shoot Them......

Hack Link---------->
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken44 View Post
Virus Scan----->
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.5.0.43 2009.12.16 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.12.15 -
AntiVir 7.9.1.108 2009.12.15 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.12.15 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2009.12.02 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2009.12.15 -
AVG 8.5.0.427 2009.12.15 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.12.16 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.12.15 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.12.16 -
Comodo 3257 2009.12.16 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.12.16 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.12.15 -
eTrust-Vet 35.1.7177 2009.12.15 -
F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2009.12.15 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2009.12.15 -
Fortinet 4.0.14.0 2009.12.16 -
GData 19 2009.12.16 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.77.0 2009.12.16 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2009.12.15 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.920 2009.12.14 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.12.16 -
McAfee 5833 2009.12.15 -
McAfee+Artemis 5833 2009.12.15 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.12.15 -
Microsoft 1.5302 2009.12.15 -
NOD32 4691 2009.12.15 -
Norman 6.04.03 2009.12.15 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.12.15 -
Panda 10.0.2.2 2009.12.15 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2009.12.16 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.12.16 -
Rising 22.26.02.01 2009.12.16 -
Sophos 4.48.0 2009.12.16 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.12.16 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.12.16 -
TheHacker 6.5.0.2.094 2009.12.15 -
TrendMicro 9.100.0.1001 2009.12.16 -
VBA32 3.12.12.0 2009.12.16 -
ViRobot 2009.12.16.2090 2009.12.16 -
VirusBuster 5.0.21.0 2009.12.14 -


Nothing Found

Please update it into your First post and delete the second one.
Thank you

Lion2205


Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kyuubi View Post
hahah! FAILED!

Its creation of mine and darnoc!

COMPARE THE CODES:

Failed Code by kenken:




Darnoc and mine's Code:




FAILD!

~Reported
~LEECHER
~N0obZ0RD
~Closing soon
Wait till Darnoc gets a look over it and he will decide what to do.
Thank you for your patience

Lion2205
Lion2205 is offline  
Old 12/16/2009, 06:12   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 28
this hack are from kyuubi and darnoc not from kenken!!
you are leecher kenken!!!
closed this thread
ronald085 is offline  
Old 12/16/2009, 06:31   #9
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 243
Received Thanks: 262
sorry but press thanks if i helped
*NoOb[]HuNtEr* is offline  
Old 12/16/2009, 08:03   #10
 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,430
Received Thanks: 2,468
Closed

* Already Posted
* Edited


†DARNOC† is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
ping spiker



« [RELEASE]SF Manual Patch (Dec. 16, 2009) | [REQUEST] working wallhack 4 Window 7 ulti ! »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.