Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Twitch Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting.TV - TwitchTV Chatbot, Viewbot, Follow Bot, Account Creator

Discussion on Botting.TV - TwitchTV Chatbot, Viewbot, Follow Bot, Account Creator within the Twitch Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting.TV - TwitchTV Chatbot, Viewbot, Follow Bot, Account Creator

Hey ePvpers. I don't think I've really ever posted on here but I had a really old account on here and decided to post my website / services. I'm a trusted member on NeoSyndicate ( ) ask for a PM if you want it. Anyone will tell you my software is HQ.

[Contact]

About
We're a newly launched forum (experienced owners) with subscription based software for botting twitchtv.
We currently have a suite called 'btvSuite' with a fully working chatbot, follow bot, viewbot and account creator written in Python.

[Account Creator]
Names ARE NOT SPAMMY
User-PW-OAuth
GUI-less
Multi-threaded
DeathByCaptcha Support
HTTP proxy support
OAUTH Generator
Email Verifier
Written in Python
You can run ideally infinite threads without problems
Auto-saving
IP ban bypass (You can use proxies that are ip banned)
Runs on Linux, Mac and Windows
NO EMPTY OAUTHS

[Viewbot]
You need private proxies, as of september 26th, 2014 Twitch implemented proxy banning for viewbotting and the only way to go past 40 is with private proxies.
Not resource heavy.
Written in Python

[Chatbot]
Proxy-support
Phraselists (Coming soon)
Written in Python
Not resource heavy

[FollowBot]
Proxy-support
Written in Python