Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💣AllahCore 💣UD internal Cheat 8+ Months ✅ Speed Hack, Aimbot, ESP Many more!

Discussion on 💣AllahCore 💣UD internal Cheat 8+ Months ✅ Speed Hack, Aimbot, ESP Many more! within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/02/2021, 13:24   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+Vouch best smite cheetos out there because of speed hack.

also amazing customer service they wont leave you hanging.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2021, 02:22   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Vouch Amazing cheat, Undetected no ban so far even though I've been speed hacking quiet a lot. Great cheat great price. Recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2021, 15:47   #18

elite*gold: 51
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollfacedk View Post
+Vouch best smite cheetos out there because of speed hack.

also amazing customer service they wont leave you hanging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrikBoder View Post
+Vouch Amazing cheat, Undetected no ban so far even though I've been speed hacking quiet a lot. Great cheat great price. Recommend
i appreciate both of vouches @ me in the VIP section of the discord I will add extra time to ur sub

pls note this goes for any current customers and future leaving ur review about us after u used our product will grant you an extra 3 days of sub time as I advertised in our discord also free giveaways in the next coming days also new features
Old 02/05/2021, 10:45   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Vouch

great smite hack been using it for 4 days without problems.. also they have great support the loader wouldnt inject for me and they took the time out and helped me to get it to work great support..

aimbot works grat havent had any issues
speed works great to i only use legit speed

best smite hack ever in my pov
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 00:44   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+1

Used this along time ago and it was great, now even better with even more updates coming. Gm in 3 days lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 02:45   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Purchased an 24Hr key and this is very simple and easy to setup. Very good is quality first game I went 40-1. I highly reccomend trying this out
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 03:28   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Vouch

very good hack Made me and my whole team carry al matches.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 03:36   #23

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecillo View Post
+Vouch

very good hack Made me and my whole team carry al matches.

gracias bro comprobar la discord, tiempo aņadido :V

image he posted ^^^
Old 02/20/2021, 00:25   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Vouch

I purchased the 24hr to see how it was, its easy to setup and does what you pay for. Casual kept in contact with me to make sure i had setup and got it working, great dude and great hack. Highly recommend!

-oker
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2021, 23:55   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i got a 24 hour key and this hack is amazing would recommend this hack to all my friends 10/10 +vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2021, 04:14   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Vouch. It has some great and overpowered features, the aimbot and speed really is amazing (if you mess around with it however its also amazing in its base) if you turn the speed too high it can be a bit glitchy however overall its worth the price and i will definitely be coming back. The injection and spoofer easy to use, no hassle and if you need support the owner is relatively active. I did crash 1 or 2 times however that could be the machine i am on so i will give it a 9/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2021, 15:57   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using this since yesterday. Very impressive and it has a lot more to offer than any other cheat i seen for Smite so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2021, 21:07   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been using this cheat for a week and while it does work, there are a few things that bump me to keep it from being perfect. Some of these things could be changed and others not so much but are listed here as they are what you should expect when using this cheat.

Aimbot:
The aimbot works rather well with just the basic settings but some tweaking in the practice jungle can make the god you're using that much more accurate. The prediction is easily modified and I've been shredding with Izanami despite her sickles being a slower projectile.

HOWEVER. There's one major flaw with the aimbot that will drive most ranged characters nuts and that's the fact the aim doesn't lock onto the target you're fighting. It will randomly jump between gods and this happens mostly when in a team fight or playing Arena, as all gods are close by. It can be aggravating that you'll almost kill a god, just for another to walk somewhat close and the aimbot snapping to them.

Though, this will hopefully be an issue that's easily solved in the future.

ESP:
There's not much to say here. ESP is ESP. There are snaplines if you're into that. You can also turn on ESP for towers and the like but I see no point in those options, to be honest. If anything, an ESP for wards would be cool, which isn't offered at this current time.

Speed hack:
The speed hack is very powerful, even with the "legit" settings. If you want to zip across the entire map in a second, you can. Though I believe it's best used with the basic settings, as it'll give you an advantage without appearing obvious.

Still, there's a problem and it can't be fixed. Using the speed hack will speed up your client, which means abilities/items on cooldown will appear as if they're ready to be used but server-side are still cooling down. It's something everyone should be aware of but I got used to it and having the extra movement can save your life.

User Experience:
This one could use some work. Every time you start it up, you will have to enter your settings again. There isn't a save feature. Not only that but to edit the values of something incrementally, you will have to hold CTRL while doing so. This is explained in the setup guide they have but what it doesn't tell you is that holding SHIFT will allow you to drastically edit values, which is important for quickly setting up the prediction.

Support:
I had some issue setting up this cheat but the developer was able to assist me in a timely manner. So that gets top marks in my book.

So, with that all said, I do enjoy using this cheat. It makes you a force to be reckoned with and despite a few instances where the aimbot will swap to a different target, I always come out on top and have only been called out once... For being a smurf. lol.
Old 03/12/2021, 22:38   #29

Talking

I appreciate you're long and detailed review and am glad you had that experience with the cheat the aimbot "issue" you're talking about is the method i use is closet to cross hair thats why it switchs targets i have/will add other options lowest HP etc. I do see that you wanted a "ward esp" which i have that with other features on my version of the build that have been in testing in the last few weeks if everything is still going well i will release it to the main build soon (:
Old 05/31/2021, 13:52   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

CAn i get your discord? i want to buy this cheat.. recently i got scammed trying to buy Smite cheat , I think i trust you cuz u have a lot of good feedback!! cheers!!

Tags
aimbot, allahcore, smite hack, speedhack, wall hack