Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinium boosting service 400 gems

Discussion on Platinium boosting service 400 gems within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Platinium boosting service 400 gems

��King��#1521

If anyone need a boost, i can give proofs, i'm master joust for 3 times now, i have contacts. I'm a strong duel player, soon on the grandmaster list by the end of this round 3 season 6 so you'll see my name on it. Add me, i can do qualifyings, and reach anyone who need to plat (i take just 400 gems, i just want to change my ign because i found an awesome one, and it's so easy to get plat.. i will actually have fun doing it.. plus i have smurfs so we can do it together if you are decent so i don't have to use your acc) For diamond or up it'll cost more because i'm taking time from my own ranking to make you reach a rank i would have( master). If you are interested- you know my discord. I'm a player since beta, had many accounts, i'm confident about my abilities.

My discord has special characters... so just leave yours/date you want me to contact you. I'll add you asap-.
Old 07/14/2019, 03:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in Boosting.

Im interested in boosting. I would like to do a self play, I'm a pretty decent player, I just am hard stuck cause you can only carry so hard in this game. I would like to get some joust and conquest help. my discord is verny#7568 and my smite in game name is herbheadqt
Old 07/16/2019, 13:19   #3

I added you Herbhq, but currently i'm boosting only duel from any rank to master. If you are interested. There's 6 days till season ends. If you want it, contact me. I could try to put you plat in joust as well should be pretty easy. About conquest... i dont think i have anoff time to put you plat/diamond- it's way too long. I added you on discord: me : Special Delivery. Add me back so we can talk in voice chat. I'll show you my account and my current rank as well