Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account 119 level , 218 skins

Discussion on Account 119 level , 218 skins within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account 119 level , 218 skins

Account 119 level, All DLS steam, a lot of skins, adventures.
4 loading frames, 5 loading screens, 1 pedestal, many avatars (including cuties, symposia and animated.
26 icons of wards, 2 jump marks, 11 global emotions.8 return effects including ranked summer.14 pack commentator, 7 music themes.1 fountain image and level increase.
Purchased all DLS steam (open all the gods, pack with anubis)
218 skins (mostly pulled out of chests and adventures) of them are not few limited and limited skins.
Bought almost all the adventures, except the rider and trickster.
A ticket for season 4 is bought, all awards are received, a ticket for season 5 has now been purchased and rewards can be obtained.
Bought the last SWC kits with limited skins. There are almost no ricolors, just a few pieces from this number.

The description is not complete, after the post the skins have been bought and so on.
contact me for full details -