Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]2012 Pax Prime convention skin

Discussion on [WTS]2012 Pax Prime convention skin within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [WTS]2012 Pax Prime convention skin

I'm selling 3 unused Artemis convention skin codes really cheap for $25 each.
I may decide to raise the price so buy them while you can.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Pax Aus Convention Anubus Skin code
11/16/2016 - Smite Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all i recently attended pax aus I was in the byoc and as a gift they handed out 35 of the codes I was lucky enough to get one. of you are interested in buying this skins code pelase pm me with a decent price as this will be a collectable in a few years like pax jax,tf and sivir so jump on fast all discussion will be through pm on here no I will not go first or use a middle man. :) enjoy
[Selling] 2014 Guan YU Convention Skin/Red Kali Convention Skin
06/15/2016 - Smite Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, first of all I cannot always say these work because they have been in a box for a year/longer. If a Code doesn't work ill send a new one. I gathered them at the Gamescom in the year 2014/2013. I have no clue how much they are worth so I'm open for offers Payment Method: Offline PSC/Paypal Offers/CSGO Skins. Trade will be done with Teamviewer while I record the giving of the skin. The Code has to be redeemed ingame. If 1 Skin Code doesnt work I'll give out the next one. Proof:...
[Selling] Warframe Account For Sale Selection of Prime Weapons and Loki Prime + Frost Prime
09/15/2015 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: I forgot to add I will take $50 for the whole account OBO first come first served. It also has 75 Plat left on it which of course is free. :) Hello, I am selling my Warframe account because I have been forced by the lady to sell my pc and downgrade to a tablet because funds are tight, since I cannot play anymore I am selling my account. I am trying to grab screenshots for it, downloading is slow but I will sort it. For now here is a list of what I know for a fact it has the mastery...
[Buying] SMITE Artemis 2012 PAX Convention Skin
03/25/2014 - Smite Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, suche den Skin wie der Titel schon sagt. Bezahlvariante: Am liebsten PSC Skin Code first, dann Bezahlung, ansonsten kein Trade. Looking for the Skin. Means of payment: Paysafecard Skin Code first, payment later, no trade otherwise.
[s] artemis convention 2012 skin [b] alles :p
03/27/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Suche den (Smite) artemis convention 2012 skin , auf ebay kostet 1ner rund 10€ . suche 2 stk würde dafür halt was bieten was ihr wollt. Man kann den skin nur per paypal vom käufer kaufen. am besten mich bei skype adden und dann besprechen wir alles :) .... nur vertrauenswürdige trader .... skype : nina.famous2 mfg