Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Smite Ranked Boost: Platinum - Diamond Guaranteed!]

Discussion on [Smite Ranked Boost: Platinum - Diamond Guaranteed!] within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Smite Ranked Boost: CHEAP PLATINUM/DIAMOND/MASTERS INFO INSIDE!]

Hello and welcome to the FraggersBoost Smite Ranked Boosting service!

If you'd like to get in touch and speak to me, you can contact me at or just leave a PM/Message here!

I am 100% confident in my abilities to get any/all of you into thePlatinum/Diamond rank area for any/all modes of the Smite Ranked placements. Please do keep in mind that through certain mishaps (especially with Conquest) I cannot guarantee instant delivery - however, depending on the Account, situation, rank placement wanted, etc. it may only take me 1-2 days tops to get you to your desired Rank!

For those of you who would like proof, I will be uploading 2 different Accounts I have personally Ranked, and they are both sitting atDiamond 4 for Conquest. I promo'd straight into Diamond 4 on 1 Account and went to Platinum 3 on the other, then Promo'd to Diamond 4 after Plat.3. With my current abilities, I do not/can not guarantee Masters placements, however to get your foot into the door of Pro games (depending on whether you queue at those times) then this is the service for you!

[Quick Disclaimer: I do not play a lot of Joust or Duel, however, I can personally GUARANTEE that I will get you into Platinum/Diamond (depending on the Boost you buy) as I have experience in/on Smite. Buy with 100% confidence, as I will have a return policy IF/SHOULD I not be able to get you into your bought Boost. Also, please note that I do not use any external tools, programs, cheats, hacks, or bots to play through the Boost service, so there will be no external risks for any other types of programs! I will personally be leveling your Account via Ranked games. For those of you who would like real-time updates, please do inform me via Skype, as I can sit there and type/talk to you after every game, and let you check out the real-time stats! I will also not be adding/talking/typing to anyone on your Friends List/Buddy List, etc. UNLESS ASKED TO. I will also be declining any/all Friend/Buddy invites post Ranked games.]

To all future clients, PLEASE contact me on Skype as I am online almost 24/7 there, and rarely check my Emails! If you're unsure about anything contact me to inquire about any/all Boost(s)!

SEASON 6 PRICES LISTED BELOW: HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF QUALIFIERS -> DIAMOND 5/4 = $118 USD TOTAL (MINIMUM GUARANTEED, CHANCE AT MAXIMUM NO INDIVIDUAL DIVISIONS/RANKS SOLD!]

THE FIRST FIVE DIAMOND 5+ SEASON 6 BOOST PURCHASES WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO ADD A FULL-TIME SEASON DIAMOND 5 ONE-TIME EXPENSE! (THIS OPTIONAL EXPENSE - IF PURCHASED - WILL MAKE IT SO, ANYTIME YOUR ACCOUNT GOES UNDER DIAMOND 5, I WILL PERSONALLY RE-BOOST IT UP TO DIAMOND 5! THIS IS A BRAND-NEW EXPENSE/CHARGE I AM PROVIDING TO THE FIRST FIVE DIAMOND 5+ CUSTOMERS ONLY FOR SEASON 6! START THE SEASON WITH A BANG, AND WITH THIS PURCHASE, KNOW THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AT DIAMOND 5 MINIMUM, EVEN IF YOU GO BELOW WITH NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES NECESSARY! WHY WORRY ABOUT TP DEMOTION OR ANYTHING? YOU CAN ALWAYS RETAIN DIAMOND 5 WITH THIS OPTIONAL PURCHASE!)

^(The above statement is a separate fee on top of the Boosts purchased, wherein, a separate charge will occur/take place to provide you with this additional service.)

[Proof:]
[DIAMOND 3 - IN LESS THAN 75 GAMES!]

https://imgur.com/F2Vnl39

[SMURF ACCOUNT - SEASON 5 SPLIT 2;]
[PS: Due to Boosting, I could not level this SMURF]

https://imgur.com/SXa2d9C

{IF YOU SEE SOMETHING CROSSED OUT, IT MEANS IT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE THIS SEASON}

{PRICES ARE NOT PER RANK/DIVISION <-- I AM THE CHEAPEST BOOSTER AROUND, PLEASE ASK FOR A PROPER QUOTE TO UNDERSTAND HOW CHEAP THESE BOOSTS REALLY ARE!!!!!}

[NEW PRICES UPDATED!]

[Smite Ranked - Conquest:]

Qualifiers: = $30 (I do not guarantee placements, however, it's more than likely you will be placed into Platinum-Diamond here.)

Qualifiers ONLY: = $60 (This is only if you want me to play through Qualifiers. There is a 'safety-fee', PLEASE CHECK THE F.A.Q.)

Gold: 5-4= $5

Gold: 3-1 = $8

Platinum: 5-4= $15

Platinum: 3,2,1=$25

Diamond: 5-4] = $35

Diamond: 3-2= $45 (Please note, from Diamond 3+, the minimum ETA on order is 30+ days.)

Diamond: 1 =$65 (Please note, from Diamond 2+, the minimum ETA on order is 45+ days.)

Masters:=$130 (Please note, from Diamond 1, the minimum ETA on order is 50+ days.)

Grand Masters = Currently not being sold.

[NOTE: CONQUEST MASTERS PACKAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING DECEMBER 15TH]

[NEW PRICES UPDATED!]

[Smite Ranked - Joust:]

Qualifiers: = $25 (I do not guarantee placements, however, it's more than likely you will be placed into Gold-Diamond here.)

Qualifiers ONLY: = $45 (This is only if you want me to play through Qualifiers. There is a 'safety-fee', PLEASE CHECK THE F.A.Q.)

Gold: 5-4 = $5

Gold: 3-1 = $8

Platinum: 5-4 = $15

Platinum: 3,2,1 = $25

Diamond: 5-4 = $35

Diamond: 3-2: $45

Diamond 1: $65

Masters 1: $130

Grand Masters = Currently not being sold.

{PLEASE NOTE, ANY MASTERS PURCHASES WILL TAKE A WHILE TO GET DONE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IN JOUST THERE ARE 6 PEOPLE, AND THEREFORE THERE ARE 6 POTENTIAL RISKS/PROBLEMS. NOT ONLY THAT, IF I WERE TO TRIO-Q, THE QUEUE TIMES ALONE WILL 95%+ OF THE TIME BE 10+ MINUTES. WITH THIS BEING SAID, THE QUEUE TIMES ALONE WILL INFLATE THE BOOST TIME.}

[NOTE: JOUST DIAMOND1+ PACKAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING DECEMBER 15TH]

[Smite Ranked - Duel:]

Qualifiers: = Currently not being Sold.

Platinum: 5-1 = Currently not being Sold.

Platinum: 3,2,1 = Currently not being Sold.

Diamond: 5-4 = Currently not being Sold.

Diamond: 3-1 Currently not being Sold.

Masters: Currently not being Sold.

[Smite God Mastery :]

Rank 1->2: =$2.50

Rank 2->3: =$3.50

Rank 3->4: =$4.50

Rank 4->5: = $5.50

Rank 5->6: =$6.50

Rank 6->7: =$7.50

Rank 7->8: =$9.50

Rank 8->9: =$9.50

Rank 9->10: =$12.50

Rank 10+ (Intervals of 1,000 Worshippers) = $15

[Smite Coaching - Hyper-Carry/General Idea of other Roles ((Warrior/Guardian/Assassin/Hunter/Mage)):]

1. Agni

2. Anhur

3. Apollo

4. Ares

5. Artemis

6. Awilix

7. Chronos

8. Freya

9. Guan Yu

10. He Bo

11. Hercules

12. Hou Yi

13. Isis

14. Janus

15. Kukulkan

16. Kumbhakarna

17. Loki

18. Medusa

19. Neith

20. Nox

21. Odin

22. Poseidon

23. Rama

24. Ratataskr

25. Scylla

26. Sobek

27. Sol

28. Tyr

29. Xbalanque

30. Xing Tian

31. Ymir

[Smite Season X - Win Rewards:]

1. WIN REWARDS ARE NO LONGER SOLD SEPARATELY AS I CAN CONFIDENTLY GET YOU INTO DIAMOND BEFORE 75 WINS (assuming the worst of the worst Hidden MMR/ELO Accounts.)

Coaching Service: $25 per Hour.

Minimum purchase: 2 Hours.

What Coaching covers: First 1 Hour, I will be explaining a bit about the current Meta/Builds/Understanding of Awareness/Rotations/etc. Second Hour, we will be going into a quick Practice, where I will teach you how to put these into actual game-play.

EVERY COACHING SERVICE COMES WITH AT LEAST 3 CASUAL GAMES WHERE WE WILL SEE THE RESULTS OF COACHING.

(Images for different Gods/Profiles: WILL BE UPDATED SOON!)

[F.A.Q:]

Q. Why don't you sell Boosts to Silver/Gold for Smite?!

A. When I promo through games, I usually tend to have super jumps through the Ranking system. Generally Silver/Gold seem to be skipped for me.

[This means that Bronze -> Gold IS JUST CHARGED AS GOLD, and Silver - Gold IS THE SAME! MUCH CHEAPER FOR THE CUSTOMER!]

Q. Why should I buy from you, and not someone else?

A. I AM THE CHEAPEST BOOSTER AROUND! My Rates are freaking insanely cheap! Here are a few other reasons;

1) Lowest prices on the market.

2) I DO NOT CHARGE PER RANK LIKE THE OTHER BOOSTERS! CONTACT ME TODAY TO SEE WHAT THIS MEANS!

3) Quality service(s).

4) Real-time Boosting (speak to me via Skype while I Boost (optional).)

5) 100% Feedback rating. (5 stars.)

6) A real-life human being. No bots, no generated, pre-recorded speech.

7) A real-life player of MMOs/MOBAs. I have been where you are, so I know what you're going through!

8) Amazing communication service(s).

9) AND SO MUCH MORE! JUST ASK WHAT FOR WHAT OTHER THINGS I PROVIDE!

Q. How long does this Boost Service take?

A. It depends on the situation for your Account. A rough break down is as such:

Qualifiers: = 1-2 days tops. (Usually 1)

Platinum: = 1-5 days (If from Bronze/Silver/Gold, it depends on the Account status/hidden ELO, etc. Usually, if I don't meet too much resistance, it takes only 1 day.)

Diamond: = 1-15 days (If from Bronze/Silver/Gold, it depends on the Account status/hidden ELO, etc. If from Platinum, again it depends on hidden ELO and whether or not I super jump out. Usually, from Bronze/Silver/Gold it will take me about 3-5 days tops. From Platinum, around 2-5 days tops.)

THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON SERVER(S)/TROLLING/ETC. THAT MAY OCCUR SO PLEASE ASK ME UP FRONT!

Q. Do you provide any real-time tracking service(s)? Usually, if I ask someone to keep me posted, they tell me not to bother them, and wait the estimated quote/time before I can contact them again!

A. Yes, I definitely do! Just follow up with me on Skype, and ask to be informed, and I will do just that! Please keep in mind, that during the middle of the game, I cannot/will not provide any real time statistics, as my focus is dedicated to Boosting! In-between Matches however, I will gladly inform you of the current happenings.

Q. Is there anything you would advise me (the buyer) to do before/after I buy the Boost service?

A. Yes. First, I would advise you to change your Password before you hand the Account over for Boosting. I would then encourage you to change it after! (Even if I do not scam, I ALWAYS make sure to mention this to my customers!) Next, I would also recommend contacting me via Skype, to see if there is/are any person(s) in queue for the Boost service.

Q. You quoted 'X' number of days for my Boost service, how come you haven't played on my Account yet?!

A. I may have a queue for different Accounts to be Boosted. I will inform you of any queues so you are aware that there is/are any person(s) before you!

Q. What type of Payment do you accept and what Currency are the prices in?

A. Only PayPal! This MUST be Friends & Family. Everything else will be rejected/refunded. Please keep this in mind. Also, all prices are in USD!

Q. What is the estimate for Joust Masters?

A.The current time-frame/limit for a Joust MastersBoostmay end up being 1-3 Months. The reason for this is simple: Queue times are usually 10+minutes the higher you go. (There are 90 days in a season, so you may get your Account done by the end of the Season, or maybe sometimes earlier.)

Q. What is your Skype?

--- PLEASE VERIFY WITH ME THROUGH PM'S AS I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER SKYPE OTHER THAN THIS ONE!

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE SKYPE BUTTON UNDER MY FEEDBACK SCORE AS WELL!!!

Q. Are there any hidden fee's or charges?

A. Not entirely. I do make sure to mention a few things with regards to QUALIFIERS ONLY purchases. (I charge an extra 'safety-fee' seeing as how Jumps/Super Jumps exist in SMITE. This fee WILL be refunded if I do not Promote you into Platinum-Diamond right after Qualifiers, and WILL NOT be refunded if I do Promote you into Platinum-Diamond after QUALIFIERS ONLY.

Q. Why do you have some Ranked options listed as "Currently not being sold?".

A. Due to the nature of Ranked/Time I may not have the option of investing a lot of time to sell that particular Rank.[/strike]

Old 03/23/2017, 23:30   #2

Bump.

Will be going to sleep right now (offline) so please leave a PM/Message or contact me via Skype if you'd like to buy a Boost.

Last Boost went from Qualifiers -> Platinum 2 !

Bump.

Currently online, and can schedule various Boost(s)!

Old 03/25/2017, 13:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 101/0/4
Received Thanks: 2,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggersBoost View Post
Bump.

Will be going to sleep right now (offline) so please leave a PM/Message or contact me via Skype if you'd like to buy a Boost.

Last Boost went from Qualifiers -> Platinum 2 !

Bump.

Currently online, and can schedule various Boost(s)!

You need a truster for your service?
Old 03/25/2017, 15:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die-Dose View Post
You need a truster for your service?
I'm not sure what you mean? A middle-man? Or someone to verify that my service is trustworthy/legit? If it's a middle-man there's a high chance that the middle-man may scam me :|, but if it's someone to verify that my service is legit, I wouldn't mind since I do deliver. (I've had customers before, and had 0 complaints because I guarantee my Rank placements )!

Bump.

Currently online, and can schedule Boost(s). For those of you worried about the legitimacy of my service, I have also become a Verified Seller on G2G, so you can make your orders through that website (even though I lose 9.99% due to Fee's - as I would personally prefer PayPal Friends & Family payments) to ease your own worries! How it works is, you will buy the various Boost(s) you require (PLEASE READ THE FINE-PRINT AS IF YOU REQUIRE BOOSTING FROM GOLD - DIAMOND, YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THE PLATINUM BOOSTS AS WELL!!!) and once your purchase order is in, you will send me your Account Information, and I will get started on the Boost!

[Note: Please understand, that I have to take Screenshots for each order, as with G2G, you will have to confirm the delivery of my Boost. If you fail to confirm, I will have to provide Screenshots to the G2G admins/support so that they can see that I did indeed deliver the Boost!]

Old 03/27/2017, 03:03   #5

Bump.

Currently online, and can schedule Boost(s)! Buy with 100% confidence, as I am growing my Feedback over at another Forum. Because of the rules of the Forum, I will not promote it here, however just contact me via PM and I will send you a link to the other Forum, so you (the potential buyer) can see that I have sold multiple Boosts before!

Bump.

Currently online, please contact me via Skype: if you would like to schedule a Boost. I have sold multiple Boosts (I have 5 Feedback on a different Forum, 100% rating - I can also provide a Link to the Feedback) and I also provide payment through G2G (official verified website - but I take a 9.99% fee) so buy with 100% confidence and know that I will get you to your guaranteed Rank or 100% money back!
Old 04/01/2017, 01:20   #6

Bump.

Late bump as I've been busy with Boost(s)! Buy with 100% confidence as I have a 100% Feedback rating on another Forum/website! (PM/Skype me for more information!)

Bump.

Still at 100% Feedback for my other Boosts. I can get you to Platinum/Diamond in Conquest/Joust, buy now with 100% confidence/guarantee. I am also the cheapest Booster in the market for these specific Ranks.
Old 04/03/2017, 06:07   #7

Bump.

Currently online and can schedule Boost(s)! I have a 100% Feedback rating on another website (contact me to get the Link to the Forum Post/Thread), and I also guarantee 100% the Boost rank you purchase.

As a quick look through, my last 2 Boosts were:

(1. Someone bought Qualifiers + Platinum 5-4, and it took about 8+ hours to get the job done.)

(2. Someone bought Qualifiers + Platinum 5-4 + Platinum 3-1 + Diamond 5-4 ((Qualifiers -> Diamond basically)) and it took about 3 or so days.)
Old 04/07/2017, 16:39   #8

Bump.

Currently online and can schedule Boost(s). Paying customers get priority in Boost Queue(s). (I currently have multiple Boosts scheduled. If you purchase a Boost from me, you will have priority in the waiting Queue.)
Old 04/17/2017, 16:07   #9

Bump.

Currently online, and can schedule Boost(s)!

Please note that any new Boost(s) will be subject to Queue/Line as I have other customers right now. Paying customers get Queue Priority #. (Anyone that pays will get a Priority #, so they will be Boosted 100% once their # comes up!)
Old 04/19/2017, 01:45   #10

Bump.

Currently online, and can schedule Boost(s)! I currently have a few customers in Priority Queue, so any paying Customers will have to understand that I cannot start on your Boost right away. You will join the Priority Queue.
Old 04/30/2017, 11:12   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice Service!
Old 04/30/2017, 19:38   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 147
The Black Market: 137/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,194
Arrow Smite -> Smite Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2019, 20:53   #13

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've checked ElitePvPers as I'm more active in other formats/forums (which I will not advertise here as it may be against the rules. Just PM me with regards to SMITE Boosting.)

That being said please note that SEASON 6 PRICES HAVE UNDERGONE DRASTIC CHANGES = MUCH MUCH CHEAPER FOR ALL!
Old 08/13/2019, 20:54   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello can you pm me or add me on discord? its bombardianking#8855 thanks!