Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Rare exclusive & limited skins! [Ragnarok Thor X, Poolseidon, Grim Shadow...]

Discussion on [WTS] Rare exclusive & limited skins! [Ragnarok Thor X, Poolseidon, Grim Shadow...] within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Rare exclusive & limited skins! [Ragnarok Thor X, Poolseidon, Grim Shadow...]

Never got the right Login Information.

This user just took the Money and gave wrong Info.

This Topic is just for informing other about this user.

Greetings
Old 08/15/2016, 09:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Oh? Well there is someone who has been trying that title on the first page. Similar information was brought to me from my people, from another site like this.

Should warn these two that someone is using the same exact format to scam people. The one on the other site might be the scammer though, has a trading warning on his account, he does. Too bad, really, been looking for an account with the grim shadow Nox skin.

Thanks for the tip in any case.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare exclusive & limited skins! [Ragnarok Thor X, Poolseidon, Grim Shadow...]
10/06/2016 - Smite Trading - 34 Replies
This is a high value account I've been playing on since S1, it even includes the S2 Masters (highest rank) 1v1 loading frame! I put in over 350€ into it for sure, here's the transaction list: http://s31.postimg.org/4s48qq32j/56ecf84d62bae603 6eb38ae11d22d553.png Mastery level: 64 (missing only 10 gods in the whole game). Current GEM amount: 4,805. Current Favor amount: 3,000+ Favor (not a lot) Smite level: 30 (duh). S3 Ticket with over 3000 points.
[Selling] €250+ Value of exclusive & limited skins! Rare S2 Masters Loading Frame! 4,800 Gems!
05/17/2016 - Smite Trading - 13 Replies
ALSO, LINKING TO PS4 OR XBOX FOR 30€! Like the title says, I'm selling this high valued account with almost every expensive (purchasable) skin up to this date which includes all 600 gem skins, almost all 400 gems skins (missing 2 or 3). 64 Gods Mastered, 4,800 gems currently available, S3 ticket already purchased and filled up to 3000 points, A lot of exclusive skins, a few limited skins and a rare s2 masters (highest rank) loading card for 1v1's (picture attached) Here's some additional...
Merging my account to PS4! [Poolseidon, Ragnarok Thor X...]
05/17/2016 - Smite Trading - 4 Replies
Like the title says, I'm merging (and selling, you can check my other thread if you want to buy the account) my account to PS4. Don't send me messages here as I don't check often. 35€ in paypal cash or 30€ steam gift card (I prefer the gift card) Skype: gentleman_mentlegen -Includes all voicepacks for all current gods- -if I missed any gods, let me know- AGNI: Volcanic, Swagni, Curse Agni.
Poolseidon account | 52 gods, Limited, Exclusive skins
05/27/2015 - Smite Trading - 5 Replies
Hi there, I am offering an account for Smite with super rare skin POOLSEIDON + voice pack + X master god. This account has 52 gods unlocked, 30 lvl, Platinum V. Other items: Anubis Stargazer + Voice pack wraz z golden,legendary i diamond.(X rank) He bro He bo + Voice pack(X rank)