Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!!all those who are playing long please read!!

Discussion on !!!all those who are playing long please read!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As I readed in some other thread and checked in homepage it seems JM is checking 2 servers every 2 weeks..from oldest one to newest one.

I think that a list of servers from oldest to newest would be great. So we can turn off our bots for those weeks on our servers.

If anyone can help please do so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How long have you been playing?
03/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Just wondering to see if some people here remember the start of Silkroad haha :P for myself, I first played in august 2007, it was cap 70 back then and the auto pot was freshly implemented :) EDIT: I made a mistake in the year, I started in august 2006, not 2007 haha :P
sold my laptop. wont be playing for a long time. sorry folks.
08/20/2009 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
exactly what the thread topic states. i sold my laptop. so, i wont be playing or logging on to this forum for a long time. sorry everyone. hope all goes well while i'm away.
Gold Scam (long and painful read)
11/29/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
First i would like to start by saying I have been banned (both of my accounts). The ban wasnt directly from this (it was from selling the gold i had scammed). So be careful. Second I would like to state thay in my opinion this works best when you have two active accounts (its easily possible with only one i just enjoy the security of two). Thirdly i would like to note that i realize that many of you upon reading this will say, "no way will this work, people arent that stupid man" and i cant...
World of Warcraft Economics(Long Read)
11/23/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
World of Warcraft Economics: Hey guys, another guide for you (and a big one at that) Im not able to sleep at the minute so I may aswell sit up writing guides until I feel tired There are five basic ways people make money in the world of warcraft: 1) Gather Leather/Herbs/Ore/Fish - supplies 2) Farm for loot/gear
SilkRoad ONLINE 101[read before playing]
04/03/2006 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
SilkRoad ONLINE 101 Read Before Playing 1. Offical Website: www.silkroadonline.net 2. Account Registeration: http://www.silkroadonline.net/member/member_join.a sp 3. Downloadings: Main Client: http://joymax.nefficient.com/joymax/SRO_Cl...ial%2 0v1.01.exe