Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money question

Discussion on Money question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Money question

Which party would make more money and less time to config 8/8 spear nuker pt

or euro pt 5 wizz 2 bard 1 cleric or should i go 4 wizz 2 warrior 1 cler 1 bard

or you have a better idea ?
Old 10/19/2010, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
the best party is 3 wiz 2 bards 1 cleric 1 warrior 1 warlock

euro pt is much better than chn pt but its better to do chn pt if your connection isnt stable cause if any char dc then it aint a big deal , but with an euro pt if 1 char dces then the pt is pretty much dead

edit: if u decide to make a chn pt then maybe u can go 6 spear nukers 1 cleric 1 bard so u dont use pots = more gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question bout money transfer
11/01/2013 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
is it any way to transfer money to another person in another country Without using any kind of card?
Question about money
01/24/2010 - Runescape - 5 Replies
Hello, i got a question. What is the best and quickest way to send money from your main account to a noob account? Thanks ~JarJar
Question|How do I make the money to elementary and Cps
12/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
How do I make the money to elementary and Cps fileserver co v 2 If I start 10000 money and I start if 0 Cps How to do that more money and Cps At first Thank assistants
Money Making Question
11/11/2009 - Dragonica - 6 Replies
So since most of us of course (if they can bot) will bot, so to those who bot, how do you go around making money? MM runs while playing legit?
Money hack question
06/24/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
hi, i have found the money address(CE) and i have give me 500000000 silver and in game i have see the silver in my inventory but i think the problem is money is server side is this right? what is client side?