Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spear Force Hybrid PVP

Discussion on Spear Force Hybrid PVP within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spear Force Hybrid PVP

Hey,
u like it?
(not the best edit, im working on it :S) ^^

my opponent was full str force bow, same level, got prem+
Old 08/20/2010, 16:36   #2

man i was thinking of the same build like 3 months ago, everyone told me it would fail tho, cant wait to see what comes out of it, i think it will be good, just think full INT would be better tho, since u got Robes for 20% less MP, and Force adds MP so u can use even higher snow shield....but grinding imo sucks doesnt it? ice nukes are weakest, but the PVP looks worth it. Good Job, keep it up and keep posting
Old 08/20/2010, 16:41   #3

Lol try zooming in on the pvp a lil bit more and add some effects...
Anyway the build is okay against chinese fails against euros with cleric sub. (which is like 80% of them...)
Old 08/20/2010, 17:11   #4

rsro's holy word is 50%....and how do you know it fails? u got a capped char exactly this build? i doubt it, so stfu....dont talk about something you dont know.
Old 08/20/2010, 17:18   #5

i wouldnt make full int, cuz when snow runs out youll be dead!

full str CHIN chars are 2 hit (mostly, with snow needs a bit longer)
full int CHIN are mostly 1-2hit. (WITH SNOW!!!)
full int EURO are 1hit too ^^ (with bless 2hit)
full str EURO are 2-3 hit (if they play fair, not bless + skins, if they use skins, just open ice wall and wait )

so, i love my char. i will make new movies at 9D soon, im not a good movie maker, i just wanted to show my build!

also, mobs are 2hit too. so no problem at grinding, for giants i use debuffs for nice dmg :]
i can make a grind movie for u if u want :]
Old 08/20/2010, 17:57   #6

nice build!
i was just thinking about this last week! you were wayyy ahead of me i even asked here if ice+force > fire, no one knew :P
awesome build man!
-will s/s work with ice and force too? since it offers more def+block(but less hp and damage)
-will 70/70 build work with ice/force/any weapon(less damage than int, higher crits, higher phy def,hp)?
so many possible combinations since now we know that ice+force works

edit: whats the ratio of your hybrid int?
Old 08/20/2010, 18:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbackbizatch View Post
nice build!
i was just thinking about this last week! you were wayyy ahead of me i even asked here if ice+force > fire, no one knew :P
awesome build man!
-will s/s work with ice and force too? since it offers more def+block(but less hp and damage)
-will 70/70 build work with ice/force/any weapon(less damage than int, higher crits, higher phy def,hp)?
so many possible combinations since now we know that ice+force works

edit: whats the ratio of your hybrid int?
4:1
i wouldnt do 70:70 cuz the dmg would be much lower, i think my is perfect.

s/s and force wouldnt be so good, becouse u get already debuffs from bicheon
Old 08/20/2010, 18:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medically Insane View Post
rsro's holy word is 50%....and how do you know it fails? u got a capped char exactly this build? i doubt it, so stfu....dont talk about something you dont know.
o.O so what? They dont have stun or sleep like a warlock to keep the cleric from taking the debuffs off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintan1337 View Post
4:1
i wouldnt do 70:70 cuz the dmg would be much lower, i think my is perfect.

s/s and force wouldnt be so good, becouse u get already debuffs from bicheon
70:70 is fine, 65:75 is a little better, I guess 4:1 is pretty good too but extra hp is always nice and you already do a lot of dmg due to the debuffs unless people use pills and integrity and such...
Theres a 70:70 spear with fire and it has pretty good dmg and 30-some k hp... look it up maybe it'll inspire you to add more str
Old 08/20/2010, 19:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium12 View Post
o.O so what? They dont have stun or sleep like a warlock to keep the cleric from taking the debuffs off...

70:70 is fine, 65:75 is a little better, I guess 4:1 is pretty good too but extra hp is always nice and you already do a lot of dmg due to the debuffs unless people use pills and integrity and such...
Theres a 70:70 spear with fire and it has pretty good dmg and 30-some k hp... look it up maybe it'll inspire you to add more str
i dont think ill add more str, i want to keep my dmg, i can tank alot with snow, even the good skills from warriors arent heavy for me.

at the moment im lvling a bow with the same build, i think it can own too, with attack rating increase, knockback and crits
Old 08/20/2010, 19:33   #10

Same build meaning int wise or skill wise?
Anyway I think its a pretty good build but its not as good against euros =X
Wish you werent on zeus I'd pvp you with my 68 rogue/cleric xD
Old 08/20/2010, 19:51   #11

Quote:

By the time they keep taking debuffs off, they will be dead...

^^ with fire, this is ice, so making more str will lower hid damage, and his tanking ability will be the same, since hd wont die with snow....

Also, how can u be so sure its not good against euros? i hate ppl like this, they have never seen a good person with this build in action and they think it sucks....
Old 08/20/2010, 19:57   #12

IT IS GOOD AGAINST EUROS /capslock, like i said.
man, euros have 15 sec pot delay, i got a beasty dmg
so u can imagine

when they use bless spell, i keep spamming ice wall, the same with mana/iron skin!
Old 08/20/2010, 19:59   #13

So? I can make an educated guess due to the fact that euros have holy word which means 50% less chances of getting the debuff on and they can take it off with integrity so force is useless against euros with cleric sub and heuk/cold wont be enough...
I hate people who can never understand obvious facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintan1337 View Post
IT IS GOOD AGAINST EUROS /capslock, like i said.
man, euros have 15 sec pot delay, i got a beasty dmg
so u can imagine
Have you pvped an euro who uses more than recovery division holy word and bless? >.<
I can tank ints that are higher lvl than me cos I just try to kd and use DD and mortal wounds and if I dont kd I go back to cleric and spam heals, I'll make a vid once the 100% exp event is over if you want.
I keep my recovery and group recovery (instant heals) at lvl 1 so I still get 300% weap reflect and I still heal a lot w/o using a lot of mp...

EDIT: And with cleric rod+shield I get way more def from passives buffs and from the shield... So if the debuffs are on I just switch to cleric rod kb with shield trash take off the debuffs do a quick heal recast my healing cycle kd DD and mortal wounds...
Old 08/20/2010, 20:02   #14

Quote:
So? I can make an educated guess due to the fact that euros have holy word which means 50% less chances of getting the debuff on and they can take it off with integrity so force is useless against euros with cleric sub and heuk/cold wont be enough...
I hate people who can never understand obvious facts.
i also got debuffs for parry ratio and attack rating, they work 100%.

so more dmg, bcuz of less defense!

also, before u can switch to cleric, ure dead
Old 08/20/2010, 20:13   #15

Lol really?
Didn't know you can do like 12k dmg in 1 second...
Besides I have cleric rod on when I start >.<