Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFORMATION] Degree 16, Degree 17 & new areas coming to Silkroad Online! (Legend 23)

Discussion on [INFORMATION] Degree 16, Degree 17 & new areas coming to Silkroad Online! (Legend 23) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/16/2023, 16:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
Ksro secret tomb gameplay

final boss goes up to lv 170

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2023, 18:04   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmilk View Post
Ksro secret tomb gameplay

final boss goes up to lv 170

ksro and level 135 ? no 140
Old 05/16/2023, 18:21   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_joe View Post
ksro and level 135 ? no 140
nobody claimed that ksro level cap is 135. whats wrong with you ?
Old 05/16/2023, 18:28   #34

Quote:
nobody claimed that ksro level cap is 135. whats wrong with you ?
wrong nothing I thought it was level 135
Old 05/16/2023, 19:57   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
I've known about the content for years now, the reason I chose not to publish a thread back then was because the data was useless if it will never get used, for example Petra/Devil's Garden got hyped but never implemented and never will be implemented to official ISROR.

When KSROR made it official that such stuff was coming and officially published the teasers and information, it made sense to post it now, since it's for sure and really coming.

I'm not in any race or competition with anyone to release such information, only to inform the community. If I was, trust that there would be way more stuff released by me by now

Thanks for your comment and bump, BurakYogun <3

You are welcome lovely <3
Access to the Petra maze has been blocked for a few years now on iSRO. Even though the maze was not completed and unable to get through it. I cannot even get close to it anymore. Rumor has it the game has be created to go to level 200 and everything was created but not implemented just yet. So instead of having people go through a maze they created the Arabian Coast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2023, 21:50   #36

waiting for euro ones
Old 05/16/2023, 23:34   #37

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill-bill View Post
Access to the Petra maze has been blocked for a few years now on iSRO. Even though the maze was not completed and unable to get through it. I cannot even get close to it anymore. Rumor has it the game has be created to go to level 200 and everything was created but not implemented just yet. So instead of having people go through a maze they created the Arabian Coast.
You used to be able to see the edge of the Petra region when it was in development, but it was never meant to be an open field. It was originally intended to be an FGW-like dungeon region, but the development was cancelled and it was removed out of visible/accessible range to stop the rumors.

I will be releasing the full images of EU & CH D16, D17, and D21 gear & weapons as soon as I am free! Sorry for the hours-late response, but I have been busy the last couple days <3 Stay patient!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2023, 00:37   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
You used to be able to see the edge of the Petra region when it was in development, but it was never meant to be an open field. It was originally intended to be an FGW-like dungeon region, but the development was cancelled and it was removed out of visible/accessible range to stop the rumors.

I will be releasing the full images of EU & CH D16, D17, and D21 gear & weapons as soon as I am free! Sorry for the hours-late response, but I have been busy the last couple days <3 Stay patient!
Years ago I had found it just being bored and looking around. Maybe some other time they'll considered it to be useful. As for the new update the entrance to the new dunged on iSRO it has been there a long time but now it is with flames. Before it has no flames. So looking forward to a long needed update. I just wish that joymax would make it easier for new players to login without such a wait time.
Old 05/17/2023, 01:24   #39

elite*gold: 143
It will take time to prepare, but I will share all the sets and weapons in order.

16 DG CH Weapon & Shield Set

17 DG CH Weapon & Shield Set

21 DG CH Weapon & Shield Set

Guys, I haven't slept since the night, I will share the European items at night.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2023, 20:16   #40

JM is very lazy.

-Mirror repurposed mobs and the map.
-Alexandria repurposed mobs.
-Bagda reused mobs and even the beach is identical to the beach of Alexandria.
-In Baghdad the strongest mobs are a "Worm and a Crab...", and half of the mobs are a plant...
-Temple of fire is a castle that has only 1 texture...
-10 years later, JM releases an update that only changes the skin color...

JM a 3D modeler/animator makes new models for the game in about 3 days, shame on you.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/18/2023, 03:59   #41

16 DG EU Weapon & Shield Set

17 DG EU Weapon & Shield Set

21 DG EU Weapon & Shield Set

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2023, 14:54   #42

The update of Joymax's equipment on the Silk Road is a more representative game of Chinese mythical beasts
Four Divine Beasts in China[Vermilion Bird,White Tiger,Azure Dragon,Black Tortoise]
14D-Vermilion Bird
15D-White Tiger
16D-17-21[Azure Dragon]
The Real 17D of the Future[Black Tortoise]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2023, 15:17   #43

No announcement for tomorrows inspection. simply event close and improve server stability (like always).

Who knows, maybe it comes in the next inspection intervall in a month or they suprise us tomorrow. Joymax on isro usually brings out news after the inspection is done lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewiLSouL View Post
I love that you write fancy lines
There are titles in the topics, are you sure you have examined it carefully?
There are new things I haven't shared yet, stay tuned
We still haven't heared anything new from you. What YOU write are just fancy lines and false promises. If you cant bring anything up, dont denounce others peoples work or "being lazy" because they didnt examined it "carefully" ! A lot of hot air and nothing more.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/22/2023, 20:07   #44

Quote:
We still haven't heared anything new from you. What YOU write are just fancy lines and false promises. If you cant bring anything up, dont denounce others peoples work or "being lazy" because they didnt examined it "carefully" ! A lot of hot air and nothing more.
I found that new items will be added when making english media.pk2 for TRSRO 2021.
I also informed the friend who opened the subject.
What ****** me off is that they present everything as if they found it themselves. My contribution to the community of this game is greater than any of you, no doubt about it.
Old 05/22/2023, 23:25   #45

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewiLSouL View Post
I found that new items will be added when making english media.pk2 for TRSRO 2021.
I also informed the friend who opened the subject.
What ****** me off is that they present everything as if they found it themselves. My contribution to the community of this game is greater than any of you, no doubt about it.
Don't cry and don't let the door hit you on the way out. I found them before you, but you are acting important because you sent them to me. I just didn't release anything before the right time.

Here's proof:

Burak, I wonder when you will release HIDDEN SHAMBHALA DUNGEONS?
Or maybe you are not skilled enough to find the data or create the database/client lines?

Here's a sneak peek:

DM me when you wanna get more exclusive content. See you later <3
Thanks
1 User

Tags
joymax, silkroad, silkroadonline, sro, wemademax