Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING] GameGami/WeMadeMAX DMCA Copyright Strikes

Discussion on [WARNING] GameGami/WeMadeMAX DMCA Copyright Strikes within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/26/2021, 19:59   #76

elite*gold: 0
Yes goodJob they are the best. Cleaning the community )
Old 07/27/2021, 03:25   #77

elite*gold: 553
If by "cleaning the community" you mean killing it even more than it was, well...
Old 07/31/2021, 21:19   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
You are correct. I'm not 100% sure about that number, but they definitely made a massive payment (in the millions) for the initial game license. As I know, JOYMAX also takes a % of the donations, however I'm not totally sure.

The corruption is not TOTALLY related to GameGami (silk related bonuses) yet they did engage in such stuff when they restored a player's failed weapon plus when requested by GGorQQ. The story is much more complex than that, but I really don't feel like writing it out here.

You can check out the proof (3 videos, 14 screenshots) @ SRO Community discord server. If you need the link, DM me on Discord Hype#1337. Cheers!
Donations??
You idiots now can't differentiate between donations and monetary currency anymore. When a stupid monkey spreads the word to another stupid monkey, who spreads it again etc etc etc.
Please, free your mind, and go read what "Donation" means!
For all your "donation" idiots out there:

You see a list of "rewards you get when donating a certain amount of $"? Guess what - That's not a donation list, that's a price list.
If I had the time, I'd sue every p-server who has a "donate" button on his website. For misusing the term "donation" and misleading his donators, and for tax fraud due to not taxing those donations.

Back to topic:
I see everyone blaming everyone about leaving etc...
Maybe only half of you guys played "ZSZC" aka ECSRO...
What happened there? Yeeeah... C&D lettters from Joymax directly. Same as is happening now.
Own fault who "donates" *smashafuckingtable*.. erm... ---> B-U-Y-S <-- ingame currency of private servers. Wouldn't you do the same if you would receive such letter?

PS: in the C&D Letters is usually a clause that the signer is not allowed to talk about it or to inform his community about these steps. The Electus guy might probably be in consultations with his lawyer to see what he is allowed to communicate.

Get over it. As soon as the p-server community is bigger than the real thing, the compaines start to sue and to "milk" the situation. In addition it is also promotion: "Only the real server doesn't close just like that".
That's why most of the flagged owners are not allowed to talk about it.
Joymax good - no C&D letters.
Pserver hosters bad - offline without saying byebye
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 22:08   #79

elite*gold: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Donations??
You idiots now can't differentiate between donations and monetary currency anymore. When a stupid monkey spreads the word to another stupid monkey, who spreads it again etc etc etc.
Please, free your mind, and go read what "Donation" means!
For all your "donation" idiots out there:

You see a list of "rewards you get when donating a certain amount of $"? Guess what - That's not a donation list, that's a price list.
If I had the time, I'd sue every p-server who has a "donate" button on his website. For misusing the term "donation" and misleading his donators, and for tax fraud due to not taxing those donations.
I used the word "donation" not by its literal definition but by the common usage around the Silkroad community. Even ISRO players whom pay for silk call it "donating" rather than "buying" or "purchasing."

But hey, thanks for the excessive insults, they're always appreciated.

Have a great day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2021, 18:11   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
I used the word "donation" not by its literal definition but by the common usage around the Silkroad community. Even ISRO players whom pay for silk call it "donating" rather than "buying" or "purchasing."

But hey, thanks for the excessive insults, they're always appreciated.

Have a great day.
Meeh.
I was too harsh as I'm fed up of hearing that term being used in private servers where the owners say "no, you don't need to donate us money, and we're not here to make profit".
I apologize for directly insulting you. I want to refer to the global community using and misusing that term. Just call the stuff by it's name and don't rape other word's meanings
Thanks for not starting a flamewar, and apologies again for throwing this around your neck.
Old 08/05/2021, 01:46   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Meeh.
I was too harsh as I'm fed up of hearing that term being used in private servers where the owners say "no, you don't need to donate us money, and we're not here to make profit".
I apologize for directly insulting you. I want to refer to the global community using and misusing that term. Just call the stuff by it's name and don't rape other word's meanings
Thanks for not starting a flamewar, and apologies again for throwing this around your neck.
You're asking too much for a brainless comunity. As 90% of them can't even spell "wizard" properly, let alone knowing the definition of a word.

By the time they learn how to spell a word or read a dictionary, you've just got accustomed to their retardation.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2021, 10:11   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SIN]Impek View Post
Yes goodJob they are the best. Cleaning the community )
0/10 bait. keep trying.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/08/2021, 14:48   #83

keep hoping mate good luck
Old 08/10/2021, 13:57   #84

Lets hope for better days.

Tags
freepsro, gamegami, joymax, silkroad, sro