Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discontinuance of SBot for official servers (TRSRO, ISRO).

Discussion on Discontinuance of SBot for official servers (TRSRO, ISRO). within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/18/2020, 18:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill-bill View Post
If Sbot was Joymax then purchasing a bot would be a silk option and would be sold by Joymax and only for iSro
No. Because for a long time joymax banned the botters who didn't buy silk and didn't ban those who bought. This was like a hidden agreement and every botter knew it. In fact they would go after cracked bot users harder than the ones who used isrobot etc. I am talking way back, the day of softmods etc. Most of you probably dont even know what "softmod" even is. I tell you, a cracked bot that works 1 night. LOL

Quote:
In client SRO Macro has been there since they created the VIP system and is just an Auto Skills feature. It does not have an auto attack feature and it just sucks. It wastes HP/MP pots.
Doesn't it also have Auto-Hunt option which basically acts as a dumbed down bot? It has everything for a basic botting.

Too bad joymax waited so long until all those people who "play" the game turned into addicted idiots who just run programs all day with 20+ bots and think they are "playing" the game.
Old 12/18/2020, 20:25   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatra54 View Post
No. Because for a long time joymax banned the botters who didn't buy silk and didn't ban those who bought. This was like a hidden agreement and every botter knew it. In fact they would go after cracked bot users harder than the ones who used isrobot etc. I am talking way back, the day of softmods etc. Most of you probably dont even know what "softmod" even is. I tell you, a cracked bot that works 1 night. LOL

Doesn't it also have Auto-Hunt option which basically acts as a dumbed down bot? It has everything for a basic botting.

Too bad joymax waited so long until all those people who "play" the game turned into addicted idiots who just run programs all day with 20+ bots and think they are "playing" the game.
The iSro does not have an auto-Hunt option. It is an auto-skill option only. You have to be VIP gold or higher to even use it. Which kind of makes grinding by hand easier but yet it still sucks. You'll use a lot more MP pots if you are a STR character. I remember years ago free bots where available. They were not connected to any bot servers.
Old 12/18/2020, 22:04   #18

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
The iSro does not have an auto-Hunt option.
There is a Auto-Hunt option.
But it is only available for people with VIP Platinum or higher.
Back in 2017 there was a bug that made everyone VIP Platinum (for like 1 hour or so).
I tried this option during that short period of time. It sucked, but it actually worked.
But of course this "bot" does not have a loop option.

Quote:
Your theory conspiracy theory is still bullshit (like every other conspiracy theory ).

In fact, bot-cave is a german company. Feel free to take a look at the imprint

Besides that you might want to check the VAT ID on sites like:

Also the server bot-cave is using are located in Germany.
Sure, Joymax could still start a buisness in Germany just to hide
their affiliation. But trust me. Nobody would use Germany for that.
Not even Joymax. They would use another state where they do not have to pay so many taxes

In terms of Joymax banning players: Yea, they did in the past. But even back then they noticed how useful bots are. Which is why they stopped banning bots. Even gold bots.

You also forgot that there have been many other SRO bots in the past.
And even today there is still phBot. Why would you allow other bots when you are the developer of the SBot and the game. Does not make much sense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2020, 23:17   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Back in 2017 there was a bug that made everyone VIP Platinum (for like 1 hour or so).
I tried this option during that short period of time. It sucked, but it actually worked.

Your theory conspiracy theory is still bullshit (like every other conspiracy theory ).

Not even Joymax. They would use another state where they do not have to pay so many taxes

In terms of Joymax banning players: Yea, they did in the past. But even back then they noticed how useful bots are. Which is why they stopped banning bots. Even gold bots.

And even today there is still phBot. Why would you allow other bots when you are the developer of the SBot and the game. Does not make much sense.
Wow thank you for the info. I have never made it to platinum VIP. I don't plan on trying to spend that much.
Old 12/18/2020, 23:21   #20

Quote:
Wow thank you for the info. I have never made it to platinum VIP. I don't plan on trying to spend that much.
I would not recommend spending that much money on SRO either
Old 12/19/2020, 16:32   #21

Quote:

Because they'd write in their info "JOYMAX"? Lol, I checked their site info stuff like 10 years ago. So I am 10 years earlier in this thing buddy. The reason they didnt ban bots was for an ENTIRELY different reason. Try to figure that one out. Ps: It's not because they saw bots were "useful" lol

You're just too clueless and your reasoning is weak af because of being clueless in the first place. So I wont even try explaining further but I'll throw you a last bone. asking why joymax didnt ban other tiny bots is like asking why they didn't go after pservers with 50 people in it.
Old 12/19/2020, 20:05   #22

elite*gold: 8
@
Don't waste your time on conspiracy theorists. Some people want to see things which are not there.
Old 12/19/2020, 21:11   #23

Quote:
Lol, I checked their site info stuff like 10 years ago.
...But you obviously did not look right.
**** happens. Feel free to use Wayback Machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post
@
Don't waste your time on conspiracy theorists. Some people want to see things which are not there.
Yep... which is why I'm out of here now.
Old 12/19/2020, 23:05   #24

Quote:
Because they'd write in their info "JOYMAX"? Lol, I checked their site info stuff like 10 years ago. So I am 10 years earlier in this thing buddy. The reason they didnt ban bots was for an ENTIRELY different reason. Try to figure that one out. Ps: It's not because they saw bots were "useful" lol

You're just too clueless and your reasoning is weak af because of being clueless in the first place. So I wont even try explaining further but I'll throw you a last bone. asking why joymax didnt ban other tiny bots is like asking why they didn't go after pservers with 50 people in it.
if trolling or just dumb af
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2020, 18:53   #25

elite*gold: 50
More iSro quitters and PSro players imo.
Old 12/26/2020, 11:16   #26

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iN3X* View Post
More iSro quitters and PSro players imo.
And more 'post' farmers lol*
Old 12/26/2020, 12:54   #27

Just use phbot where is the problem
Old 12/26/2020, 13:03   #28

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
...But you obviously did not look right.
**** happens. Feel free to use Wayback Machine.

Yep... which is why I'm out of here now.
During the hay day of ISRO, there were like 40+ servers, all full with 3500 population. That's like 150k people. Lets exclude offline people and say 150k online was all there was. At least 70% of those were sbot users. That's about 100k users.

100k x €5 which was Sbot's price: €500k a month.

That's 6 mil euros a year.

Lets say I miscalculated something and take half of it off: 3m euro a year. Still a huge sum.

Lets take half of that, 1,5 million euros a year. Still huge money.

So yeah, there's simply no ******* way a greedy company like Joymax lets this money go to some random coder. And definitely not for years and years.
Old 12/26/2020, 17:57   #29

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttomanForce View Post
During the hay day of ISRO, there were like 40+ servers, all full with 3500 population. That's like 150k people. Lets exclude offline people and say 150k online was all there was. At least 70% of those were sbot users. That's about 100k users.

100k x €5 which was Sbot's price: €500k a month.

That's 6 mil euros a year.

Lets say I miscalculated something and take half of it off: 3m euro a year. Still a huge sum.

Lets take half of that, 1,5 million euros a year. Still huge money.

So yeah, there's simply no ******* way a greedy company like Joymax lets this money go to some random coder. And definitely not for years and years.
a single guy had a full guild of own chars, dont take this level of thinking
lets say from 3500 players barely had a 500 ppl, still, not everyone had bot or sbot indeed
Old 12/27/2020, 01:32   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttomanForce View Post
There is.
Keep in mind that Joymax has even benefited massively from the bot community.

Of course Joymax could have tried to sue Bot-Cave and other Bot-Developers.
Like Blizzard did with WoW-Bots. But then Joymax would have lost pretty much the entire player base from one day to another. Back in 2017 Joymax and JCPlanet tried to bann bots. SBot, phBot etc. did not work for a few weeks. And there was nobody left on the server except a hand full of stall chars

Also keep in mind that JM is not Blizzard. They do not even go after pServer owners (anymore). Of course they sued the ECSRO guy. But this was more than 10 years ago. Yes, they sent out some "angry" letters to a few pServer owners. But nothing else happened.

So if you want to go the conspiracy theory route better tell people that
Joymax is hosting pServers themself...lul.
Thanks
1 User