Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So whats up in SRO?

Discussion on So whats up in SRO? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/12/2020, 01:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Trust me and start to play TRsro
Old 11/12/2020, 09:37   #17

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Damn.
How much I miss Taiwan SRO. Is it still alive ?
Taiwan SRO has changed the publisher extremely often over the years.
At the moment DIGEAM ist their publisher. They got two servers, one of
which is only chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SIN]Impek View Post
Yes I remember but the contract says in user agreement there is no region block and GameGami gives them the comission.. and I suggest that you need to have a look about server stats
The user agreement does not matter. It can be changed.
What matters is what Joymax and Gamegami agreed on.
And Joymax clearly has a different view than Gamegami.
Old 11/12/2020, 10:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Taiwan SRO has changed the publisher extremely often over the years.
At the moment DIGEAM ist their publisher. They got two servers, one of
which is only chinese.

The user agreement does not matter. It can be changed.
What matters is what Joymax and Gamegami agreed on.
And Joymax clearly has a different view than Gamegami.
I`m the first person who called Int. community and created the topic here for Taiwan sro and yes its matter please stop if you dont know what to say

Digeam said it from first day only 3 region can be login from their countries as Contract says. And bot wasnt allowed we join there and played like 3months with VPN`s and got banned because of botting.
Even I had convers. on facebook with them they told me you can join with proxy or vpn its not problem.
So region block doesnt matter kappa?

Please stop spamming about and sorry why u guys speaking about TRSRO and region blocks here lmao! just easy guys

We are in TRSRO and they said CLEARLY there will be never region block
you guys are just spamming.
Old 11/13/2020, 00:43   #19

Quote:
I`m the first person who called Int. community and created the topic here for Taiwan sro and yes its matter please stop if you dont know what to say

Digeam said it from first day only 3 region can be login from their countries as Contract says.
Dude... was not not talking about Digeam.
I was talking about the publisher that hosted Taiwan SRO ~12 years ago

Back then Taiwan SRO got really popular. After Joymax noticed that Taiwan SRO (the old one from 12 years ago) had to add a geo block. At that time Taiwan SRO has been hosted by a completely different publisher.

Quote:

Remember Taiwan SRO from like 11 or 12 years ago? They had to add a Geo lock aswell.
Quote:
We are in TRSRO and they said CLEARLY there will be never region block
you guys are just spamming.
As I already said: It does not matter what Gamegami says. Joymax is the company that owns Silkroad. They are licencing it. And in the end Joymax can request a region block to be added to TRSRO. Will they do it? Well this depends on how successful TRSRO will be and how many international players iSRO will lose. And you can be sure that Joymax is monitoring the whole situation.

Quote:
Even I had convers. on facebook with them they told me you can join with proxy or vpn its not problem.
Of course you can. That is what a VPN is for. Unless they do not actively blacklist VPN IPs (which is quite impossible to achive for every provider) there is not much they can do about VPNs. Which is why they will let you play in those cases.

Sure, even if TRSRO would add region block you could also use a VPN. But most players won't do it.
Either because they are to stupid to set up a VPN or because it is too much effort.
Old 11/13/2020, 10:06   #20

Quote:
Dude... was not not talking about Digeam.
I was talking about the publisher that hosted Taiwan SRO ~12 years ago

Back then Taiwan SRO got really popular. After Joymax noticed that Taiwan SRO (the old one from 12 years ago) had to add a geo block. At that time Taiwan SRO has been hosted by a completely different publisher.

As I already said: It does not matter what Gamegami says. Joymax is the company that owns Silkroad. They are licencing it. And in the end Joymax can request a region block to be added to TRSRO. Will they do it? Well this depends on how successful TRSRO will be and how many international players iSRO will lose. And you can be sure that Joymax is monitoring the whole situation.

Of course you can. That is what a VPN is for. Unless they do not actively blacklist VPN IPs (which is quite impossible to achive for every provider) there is not much they can do about VPNs. Which is why they will let you play in those cases.

Sure, even if TRSRO would add region block you could also use a VPN. But most players won't do it.
Either because they are to stupid to set up a VPN or because it is too much effort.

All of TRSRO's servers are full. Of course Joymax is closely monitoring it.
I am more than damn sure that Joymax would do something to block international players.

Jangan was FULL of players. What was the last time Jangan was full of players? Most likely back in 2005-2006.
Their servers are teeming with life. Joymax hates this.

It is so pathetic. Why?

Because instead of bettering themselves, providing a decent gamplay, listening to the community, etc... they start ''suing'' private server owners, will probably put a region block on TRSRO and post cringe and tame messages on their website. (like the GSRO situation).

It's like an abusive partner coming after you to harm you after you have broken up with them recently. (instead of them becoming a better person).

Joymax deserves this and much more. I hope they won't be able to close anyone down nor put any restriction. They deserve the harsh reality that's ahead of them. Why? Because of the ingrained greed they possess.

So many videos about TRSRO on YouTube and it's so cozy to watch them. The servers are full of life.

I doubt Joymax would learn a lesson taught by TRSRO.

And if they do learn a lesson, they'll come up with something, too. But it will most likely be pay2win and broken because why wouldn't they be greedy...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/17/2020, 00:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
All of TRSRO's servers are full. Of course Joymax is closely monitoring it.
I am more than **** sure that Joymax would do something to block international players.

Jangan was FULL of players. What was the last time Jangan was full of players? Most likely back in 2005-2006.
Their servers are teeming with life. Joymax hates this.

It is so pathetic. Why?

Because instead of bettering themselves, providing a decent gamplay, listening to the community, etc... they start ''suing'' private server owners, will probably put a region block on TRSRO and post cringe and tame messages on their website. (like the GSRO situation).

It's like an abusive partner coming after you to harm you after you have broken up with them recently. (instead of them becoming a better person).

Joymax deserves this and much more. I hope they won't be able to close anyone down nor put any restriction. They deserve the harsh reality that's ahead of them. Why? Because of the ingrained greed they possess.

So many videos about TRSRO on YouTube and it's so cozy to watch them. The servers are full of life.

I doubt Joymax would learn a lesson taught by TRSRO.

And if they do learn a lesson, they'll come up with something, too. But it will most likely be pay2win and broken because why wouldn't they be greedy...
that was the my point thanks.

Joymax doesn`t deserve that players, We`d 3.5k real ppl and 1k standby at troya trust me its full of fun never ever seen something like that since 10years
Old 11/18/2020, 22:54   #22

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
Hey there Fellas,

Somes might know me, somes may not..
After years of not touching anything silkroad related and another covid-quarantine i thought:
Why not play some sro again..
So can you hook me up with whats new and good? Both official and privateservers?
When i left: E-Sro was the big pserver thing and we had cap 100 on official i guess..
Is the arab race finally released?

Cya
Hi,

kinda got my account reactivated after a looooong time aswell.

I haven't seen the arab race yet
Old 11/20/2020, 17:41   #23

depends on your taste, just avoid Sailor servers, the GM is banning players for no valid reason
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2020, 16:00   #24

Unfortunately TRSro Servers arent based in a central location. High latency is the result and most westerners won't be able to compete with low ping players. SRO has an animation lock and "global cooldown due to the animation", but the delay after the skill is being performed is the deciding factor in PvP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2021, 00:31   #25

bla bla bla.. pservers are dead. TSRO still rock look at the thread date and now.

bye.
Old 01/06/2021, 02:15   #26

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
bla bla bla.. pservers are dead. TSRO still rock look at the thread date and now.

bye.
You are like a little parrot - spreading TRSRO wherever you go when the previous comments aren't even attacking it. Get a life and stop bumping threads with your garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyning View Post
Unfortunately TRSro Servers arent based in a central location. High latency is the result and most westerners won't be able to compete with low ping players. SRO has an animation lock and "global cooldown due to the animation", but the delay after the skill is being performed is the deciding factor in PvP.
Unfortunately it's like that in ISRO, CSROR, etc. - all official servers.
Old 01/06/2021, 03:02   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyning View Post
TRSRO servers are most likely in Istanbul. Istanbul, not a "central location"? LUL. It's literally in the middle of the world.

Even if we ASSUME there is higher latency, we played isro for years with almost 1 second lag. As long as you queue the next skill during the animation of current one, you don't lose time due to lag. The char will never do "default attack" or wait between 2 skills.

This could only be a problem if one is an EU player who swaps from cleric to axe to 2hand 5 times every 10 seconds.
Old 01/06/2021, 19:53   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatra54 View Post
TRSRO servers are most likely in Istanbul. Istanbul, not a "central location"? LUL. It's literally in the middle of the world.
Yea...nope.
You might want to check this map that shows the most important
underwater internet lines:

This gives you first a good overview.
And you might want to take a look into this chart to get another good overview about internet exchange points (but keep this in mind: "This list is not exhaustive, as it includes only exchanges willing to make traffic data public on their website."):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...points_by_size

So yea. For the rest of the world Instanbul is not a central location. If they wanted a more central location they would have chosen a location in the US, UK or Germany (DE-CIX in Frankfurt actually one of the largest internet nodes in the world).

But we are talking about TR SRO. A foreign SRO version with a target audience in Turkey and the middle east region. Which is why it should be obvious that they are hosting their servers in the region of the target audience. So people from other countries that are not the main focus are just out of luck in terms of ping. There really is no reason to complain for "outsiders".
Old 01/07/2021, 03:05   #29

Quote:
blah blah.
You talk BS all the time, like in that S-Bot thread. You think when you send the last reply you win the argument, while in reality people just get tired of teaching you stuff and leave you in the mud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geogra...entre_of_Earth

Who cares where underwater lines go. By that logic the most important area is the middle of an ocean because it has many lines underneath. Try creating fast internet from USA to CHINA. It's gonna fail either way it goes. Lol

If one would create a server for the whole world that would have a single physical location, it'd be somewhere near Istanbul.
Old 01/07/2021, 08:04   #30

Quote:
Who cares where underwater lines go. By that logic the most important area is the middle of an ocean because it has many lines underneath. Try creating fast internet from USA to CHINA. It's gonna fail either way it goes. Lol

If one would create a server for the whole world that would have a single physical location, it'd be somewhere near Istanbul.
The geographical centre of Earth is absolutely irrelevant when it comes
to internet. All that matters is how good the location is connected to the other countries. The map of underwater lines gives you are first good idea. The list of exchange points gives you a second good idea.

Quote:
You talk BS all the time, like in that S-Bot thread. You think when you send the last reply you win the argument, while in reality people just get tired of teaching you stuff and leave you in the mud.
Are you talking about your dumb af conspiracy theories? I lol'd.