Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameGami + Joymax contract licence...

Discussion on GameGami + Joymax contract licence... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/13/2020, 13:31   #46

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy445 View Post
who cares about pservers ? with 16-20yrs old range , ppl who doesnt work using VSRO databases and opening servers every month..
All of us knew that Isro is dead already..
It just passing from pserver **** to official one where you can say you spend your money knowing that everyone in same situation..
GameGami already did effect to many pserver ***** even without any law action.
PSRO already dominates over official in both concept and activity. It has and it always will. Even if it didn’t, if GameGami were to really go hard on pserver crackdowns, it would be pretty devastating for the scene.

But regardless I’m just interested to see if GameGami is gonna take a legal route or if they’re gonna attack servers as JOYMAX once did. It wouldn’t surprise me if it were a combination of both, but let’s see.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2020, 21:54   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoky333645 View Post
really? Iam from Turkey and ı know GameGami LTD. and giving license see photo : ) izmir City.. and Game company
have to BlackDesert Turkey location and more games ....
UPdate: Joymax said : 80 cap have to problem,opening 90 cap..
GameGami TURKEY Silkroad Online 90 Cap only Chinese Opening 1100Silk 250 Turkish Lira.
That document doesn't have anything to do with which countries they can operate the game in though Its just a Power of Attorney document so that joymax executives don't have to meet up physically in Turkey to sign papers. It's a common document used in most business transactions of this kind. I have made and signed multiple of them in my job.

Just mentioning this to avoid confusion
Old 08/14/2020, 12:14   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
PSRO already dominates over official in both concept and activity. It has and it always will. Even if it didn’t, if GameGami were to really go hard on pserver crackdowns, it would be pretty devastating for the scene.

But regardless I’m just interested to see if GameGami is gonna take a legal route or if they’re gonna attack servers as JOYMAX once did. It wouldn’t surprise me if it were a combination of both, but let’s see.
the real players will go through GameGami as we see already from population of other pservers , that remaining pop. also waiting for tr.joymax.

Also imo GameGami won`t need to take legal actions agaisnt pservers , they will die alone..
Old 08/14/2020, 18:19   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy445 View Post
the real players will go through GameGami as we see already from population of other pservers , that remaining pop. also waiting for tr.joymax.

Also imo GameGami won`t need to take legal actions agaisnt pservers , they will die alone..
Why you defend something to much? Pservers will never die. Pservers will always provide custom things which you won't find in official servers. It has been always like this. There will be always people who enjoy to play a game with modified rates or custom settings with edited designs. Those are facts.
Old 08/15/2020, 10:10   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosteNetwork View Post
Why you defend something to much? Pservers will never die. Pservers will always provide custom things which you won't find in official servers. It has been always like this. There will be always people who enjoy to play a game with modified rates or custom settings with edited designs. Those are facts.
I defend nothing, better to close the Argument with pservers here.. Noone of us are interested to them. They will fall alone or not all is yours. Enjoy it.
I really dont care.
Old 08/17/2020, 11:03   #51

SIN GUILD LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

Hi everyone

We`ll start there a soon as it is on.
We would like you call all foreigner ppl to join our guild.

As we start @ TROYA server. We`ve very old members with enough experience.

you can join us on discord

Also you can join our

Enjoy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2020, 15:36   #52

if they open i will donate 5k euros at the beginning. 1100 silkd for 29 euro is great, not like other servers 50euro for 1,5k silks men... great i'm waiting for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 01:49   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
if they open i will donate 5k euros at the beginning. 1100 silkd for 29 euro is great, not like other servers 50euro for 1,5k silks men... great i'm waiting for it
no no no
exchange rate regulation between countries ,the price you said
only Turkey,other regions
no explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
That document doesn't have anything to do with which countries they can operate the game in though Its just a Power of Attorney document so that joymax executives don't have to meet up physically in Turkey to sign papers. It's a common document used in most business transactions of this kind. I have made and signed multiple of them in my job.

Just mentioning this to avoid confusion
facebook announcement gamegami , we got special rights Turkish location,send warning PServer advertisement canceled on forum pages
Old 08/27/2020, 15:21   #54

there is a Discord Channel of Official One.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2020, 22:07   #55

News!

beta is in coming in september
grand opening in october
Old 08/30/2020, 15:49   #56

some one got ping experience with turkish games?
Old 08/31/2020, 15:03   #57

Servers will be EU Based , do not think so there will be any problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2020, 16:27   #58

Lets make it the other way around. after all those arabs and turks flood isro server with gold bots we european go to t-sro and dominate
Old 09/01/2020, 14:07   #59

any news guys about job trade it will be old ?
Old 09/01/2020, 19:48   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLx_ImpeK View Post
Servers will be EU Based , do not think so there will be any problem
SIN <3

eng. speakers join us!