Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameGami + Joymax contract licence...

Discussion on GameGami + Joymax contract licence... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/05/2020, 18:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original_DeMoN_SouL View Post
what will happened to original current isro servers/chars after new gamegami established ? it will last or will gone ?
Nothing will happen with isro servers , its just can be more dead because turk donaters and others will probably move to gamegami turk servers.
Old 08/05/2020, 21:52   #32

i think i'll stay in isro , i'm to back to it after few years .. if i want to contact joymax is still their site or it will be moved to new gamegami thing ?
Old 08/05/2020, 23:07   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original_DeMoN_SouL View Post
i think i'll stay in isro , i'm to back to it after few years .. if i want to contact joymax is still their site or it will be moved to new gamegami thing ?
For sure same isro joymax site.
Old 08/09/2020, 00:13   #34

Waiting for official server but hope it won't get full with 10000 bots so you can't login and you have to buy premium. I would still play isro if there wasn't this thing with full capacity.
Old 08/09/2020, 14:48   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosteNetwork View Post
Waiting for official server but hope it won't get full with 10000 bots so you can't login and you have to buy premium. I would still play isro if there wasn't this thing with full capacity.
many of us will play many of you not
Old 08/09/2020, 20:38   #36

To people who said joymax making 250k per year i should make you remember that they signed contracts with foreing silkroad servers for 1-5 millions of $ and share from the profit. And every year $1m, and if their profit is over specified number they give extra share to joymax. Numbers may not match the exact shares but I am pretty sure about millions. Must be $5M for the first time, and $1-3M per year + share from the profit if it's too high.

And please do not listen to that guy who says he is from gamegami izmir, I can confirm that he is from Turkey but the way he talks is beyond ridicilous for a guy who is in international company. Shouldn't forget aswell that a worker in an official silkroad server company writes in a website that supports third party program
Old 08/09/2020, 21:02   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaberry View Post
To people who said joymax making 250k per year i should make you remember that they signed contracts with foreing silkroad servers for 1-5 millions of $ and share from the profit. And every year $1m, and if their profit is over specified number they give extra share to joymax. Numbers may not match the exact shares but I am pretty sure about millions. Must be $5M for the first time, and $1-3M per year + share from the profit if it's too high.

And please do not listen to that guy who says he is from gamegami izmir, I can confirm that he is from Turkey but the way he talks is beyond ridicilous for a guy who is in international company. Shouldn't forget aswell that a worker in an official silkroad server company writes in a website that supports third party program
really? Iam from Turkey and ı know GameGami LTD. and giving license see photo : ) izmir City.. and Game company
have to BlackDesert Turkey location and more games ....
UPdate: Joymax said : 80 cap have to problem,opening 90 cap..
GameGami TURKEY Silkroad Online 90 Cap only Chinese Opening 1100Silk 250 Turkish Lira.
Old 08/09/2020, 21:54   #38

small update about server boys

- cap 90 only CH instead of 80 (because joymax said so, i can find this totaly expected, because every new JCP server is cap 90)

- 3x3500 slot servers in start, 2 more if needed

- silk prices:
100 Silk-25 TL
300 Silk-75 TL
500 Silk-125 TL
750 Silk-175 TL
1100 Silk-250 TL = 34.36 USD = 29.15 Euro TOTALY FAIR
Old 08/09/2020, 22:19   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoky333645 View Post
really? Iam from Turkey and ı know GameGami LTD. and giving license see photo : ) izmir City.. and Game company
GameGami TURKEY Silkroad Online 90 Cap only Chinese Opening 1100Silk 250 Turkish Lira.
Yes you probably know someone from GameGame but I don't think you work for them.

And kinda sad to see 90 cap CH only, i would have started mainly if they made it progressive cap starting from 80 cap CH only and continues as EU release in 80 cap, 90 cap, 100 cap etc.

I know that these things costs millions of $, I hope they don't go under huge debt because of this :/

If this guy is right it's really weird that joymax interfered about the way GameGami runs their server. Not allowing Copyright owner to chose the Cap to play on is kinda weird.
Old 08/09/2020, 22:26   #40

Quote:
Yes you probably know someone from GameGame but I don't think you work for them.

And kinda sad to see 90 cap CH only, i would have started mainly if they made it progressive cap starting from 80 cap CH only and continues as EU release in 80 cap, 90 cap, 100 cap etc.

I know that these things costs millions of $, I hope they don't go under huge debt because of this :/

If this guy is right it's really weird that joymax interfered about the way GameGami runs their server. Not allowing Copyright owner to chose the Cap to play on is kinda weird.
Its not weird, its expected to be like that, all Joymax new servers are cap 90, Taiwanese isro was also cap 90. I think Joymax dont "produce" lower caps then 90 anymore

I would like 80 cap more to, because its even more oldschool, but 90cap only CH is also great. They need to let players enjoy every cap for atleast half year if not even more, my personal opinion.
Old 08/10/2020, 18:36   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoky333645 View Post
lets 10k plz begin!
MAKE SILKROAD GREAT AGAIN
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2020, 20:02   #42

Quote:

of course dont work, joymax say= 80 cap have to balance problem( all silkroad problem in pvp ) 90 cap good cap.
Old 08/13/2020, 05:52   #43

elite*gold: 2
GameGami already seems to be very proactive and vigilant... kind of unrelated but how do you think they are going to approach the PSRO scene upon their release?

You guys think they are going to pull a weak Daziunda wipe approach? Something bigger? Nothing at all?

Share your opinions, I guess it's definitely a serious risk, unlike the other retarded license holders.
Old 08/13/2020, 10:22   #44

if anyone need help about gamegami anno. feel free the pm me. im turkish elitepvp user. btw silkroad already dead for us in 2011 -2012 via 12 dg comes up. Gamegami just making a psro using official name of Joymax dont forget.
Old 08/13/2020, 10:56   #45

who cares about pservers ? with 16-20yrs old range , ppl who doesnt work using VSRO databases and opening servers every month..
All of us knew that Isro is dead already..
It just passing from pserver **** to official one where you can say you spend your money knowing that everyone in same situation..
GameGami already did effect to many pserver ***** even without any law action.