Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameGami + Joymax contract licence...

Discussion on GameGami + Joymax contract licence... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GameGami + Joymax contract licence...

"Hello to you,
This is an online contract announcement of gamegami & Joymax:
We have signed an agreement with joymax co company for the official turkey and middle east server for the official turkey and middle east server. It will be announced with a press release that we will make detailed information about the issue.
Thank you very much for your understanding and attention, we respect you.
Online Management Online Management"

This was anouncend few hours ago on their facebook page, if anyone has more info about that give us some feedback. If i understand good this is the same thing like Digeam company made and open official server in Taiwan for their people. I heard some good things about Taiwan server, like many p2win items are disabled in item mall, GMs are baning players that are botting..etc.
Lets hope these (gamegami) developers got some brains and listen to their players sometimes.
I saw DarkJokes video on youtube about this topic, but i dont understand turkish, if someone knows what is he talking about feel free to translate to us.

PS. maybe Silkroad still got some future
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2020, 01:09   #2

tr.joymax.com their site
Old 06/17/2020, 02:51   #3

elite*gold: 2
That release is going to totally destroy iSRO once and for all, since they are mostly Turkish and egyptian... just spreading out and killing their player base some more let's see what will happen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2020, 01:28   #4

Quote:
for the official turkey and middle east server
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHype1337* View Post
That release is going to totally destroy iSRO once and for all, since they are mostly Turkish and egyptian... just spreading out and killing their player base some more let's see what will happen.
They're just adding another official server to the list? Do you think adding another server will totally destroy iSRO?
iSRO is dead already, no need to worry about it getting destroyed
Old 06/29/2020, 12:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsands View Post
They're just adding another official server to the list? Do you think adding another server will totally destroy iSRO?
We will play TR sro with joymax/jcplanet account? Or this will be different client?
Old 07/08/2020, 03:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsands View Post
But they are not just adding "another server to the list." This isn't like a new server opening, it's an entirely new client, likely with new features and a different type of SRO files (like Taiwan SRO launch) so nope. The reason I say it will just become "more dead" is because this will simply diversify and further seperate the official SRO community, which causes ALL servers to DIE MORE, which makes people leave faster, aka... less money and less lifespan xD. Another retarded ploy by JOYMAX to try to gain a surge of money while they fail to realize it will backfire. So sad.

However I may be incorrect about this, because they are using a JOYMAX subdomain. It may be "another server" but they never did anything like that before. It's always just been giving contracts for development on a different file/client type to specialized and targeted communities. We will see.

<-- Here is the link btw. If someone could COMPLETELY translate the message, that would be great. It's an image, not text. Can't drop it into GT.
Old 07/08/2020, 10:42   #7

Quote:
But they are not just adding "another server to the list." This isn't like a new server opening, it's an entirely new client, likely with new features and a different type of SRO files (like Taiwan SRO launch) so nope. The reason I say it will just become "more dead" is because this will simply diversify and further seperate the official SRO community, which causes ALL servers to DIE MORE, which makes people leave faster, aka... less money and less lifespan xD. Another retarded ploy by JOYMAX to try to gain a surge of money while they fail to realize it will backfire. So sad.

However I may be incorrect about this, because they are using a JOYMAX subdomain. It may be "another server" but they never did anything like that before. It's always just been giving contracts for development on a different file/client type to specialized and targeted communities. We will see.

<-- Here is the link btw. If someone could COMPLETELY translate the message, that would be great. It's an image, not text. Can't drop it into GT.
There's also this thing I have in my mind. They're probably going to make more profit from having a license with 'gamegami' than the profit they're making off of iSro. Am I wrong?
Old 07/08/2020, 12:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Garden SRO View Post
There's also this thing I have in my mind. They're probably going to make more profit from having a license with 'gamegami' than the profit they're making off of iSro. Am I wrong?
Not sure tbh... we would need to see the contract & agreements, but from financial records, they made $250k + - off of ISRO in 2019, and it's been decreasing since 2014. It's certainly a possibility but it will surely hurt them in the long run.
Old 07/08/2020, 13:16   #9

Quote:
Not sure tbh... we would need to see the contract & agreements, but from financial records, they made $250k + - off of ISRO in 2019, and it's been decreasing since 2014. It's certainly a possibility but it will surely hurt them in the long run.
Since the majority of the population is from Middle East, Turkey, East Asia and perhaps some from Western Europe, yeah, it will hurt them in the long run.
But I'm thinking that they know they're on the verge to collapse, so perhaps a contract with them will bring them more than 250k a year?
I don't know, I doubt Joymax is that dumb to kill off their own game, but you never know.
Old 07/08/2020, 13:20   #10

Quote:
Since the majority of the population is from Middle East, Turkey, East Asia and perhaps some from Western Europe, yeah, it will hurt them in the long run.
But I'm thinking that they know they're on the verge to collapse, so perhaps a contract with them will bring them more than 250k a year?
I don't know, I doubt Joymax is that dumb to kill off their own game, but you never know.
They have been attemping the same shit time after time... Taiwan SRO, the mobile development, the GameGami contracts, the JCPlanet merger... It's obvious at this point that it is simply a scheme for money, but they are too blinded by instant growth to realize that they are destroying their legacy; the most valuable cash cow they had, and ever will have.

Quote:
They've been killing off their own game for the past 10 years xDDD They don't listen to suggestions, no admin activity, no useful updates, trash support... the list goes on and on. They are just desperate for quick cash, which is sad. SRO was a breakthrough MMORPG at its time of release...
Old 07/08/2020, 20:47   #11

without going too much offtopic: in what game do you have frequent admin activity?
The private server clown-gm activity has kinda raised the expectation of the sro players way too high
Old 07/09/2020, 15:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
without going too much offtopic: in what game do you have frequent admin activity?
The private server clown-gm activity has kinda raised the expectation of the sro players way too high
Not many games/servers will you find FREQUENT admin activity. Nobody ever said that. However, in most games, you will find at least a casual admin presence between the months... rather in ISRO when the last GM appearance was somewhere near 2014.
Old 07/09/2020, 20:57   #13

Would be nice if someone could translate the text on their website.
Here :
Old 07/12/2020, 13:04   #14

Quote:
"Hello everyone from gamegami,
We are excited and proud to add a new one to our investment as a result of our long efforts and great sacrifices.
All Turkey broadcast rights of the world (in Turkish and Arabic), one of the number games of the world and has a very large player around the world, which you know very well, is one of the number of players around the world. We are very excited to announce to you game lovers that we have won our company in 19/03/2020 with the agreement we made with the company on 19/03/2020
After this deal, our chairman of the board of board " Mehmet Zaid profit " said that " we have been following for a long time, we have been following for a long time, and we know all the player's expectations well, and we know all the player's expectations. We are happy and proud. For the first time, we are excited for the first time a Turkish game company will be released. Especially joymax co company. I would like to thank the chairman of his chairman lee Orgil and the team of joymax who has not helped us to share this game by gamegami in turkey.
We are aware that there is a great expectations of the online players, and in this case, we are preparing a series of editing according to the request of the players in turkey's requests and monitoring.
In our analysis, we think that the game of the country online game will be played in turkey, especially under one roof and illegally in turkey, will increase the trust and excitement in the game more than before. In these difficult days of our country and the world, we are happy if we were able to excited you game lovers a little bit. We design our server that will be opened in a way that the people who love them will like and play for many years, especially when they play, especially to remember the old days. Since we made the first announcement of the deal on our social media accounts, we have come across an incredible demand and interest. Although we can't respond to all messages, you can make sure that our team is interested in all the suggestions given to our side. During this time, we would like to prevent the question signs that may happen by answer to our side. According to this;
1-the server will be in Turkish and Arabic, according to the choice, and will only be under the management of gamegami. As in other deal countries, the development and features of the game will be done by joymax according to the request of the "gamegami deleted online" team. The Server management will be completely on the gamegami silkroad team and the right to decide on all issues on the server will belong to gamegami. This is why we will have the opportunity to achieve the wishes of our players at the highest level.
2-game prices will be completely with Turkish Lira and will be re-will with the conditions of turkey. The price policy will be determined by gamegami for the Turkish region.
3-the official website of the game " deleted. My Gamegami. It will be "and also" will be. Joymax. Access to the official website can also be provided via.
4-it is planned to start the server which we have prepared for 4-an old 80 cap. According to the upcoming requests, the number of server will be determined and announced.
5-first warning about the organization / persons that are illegal in Turkey (including the guests who are abroad and able to access the server income through turkey). We plan to run the machine and then apply to legal ways. We have a lot of information on how long these server has been run by whom and how the payments are paid by whom and which channels are paid. We say that we have a special authority to protect the rights of "Joymax" rights and carry all necessary legal activities in turkey, and we will carry all legal activities in turkey.
Preparations for the 6-Server are continuing with the online team online team online team. The opening date that we have planned for Turkish server is the 3. St Quarter of 2020
7-the official email address of the game is and you can send all your suggestions, complaints and requests to this email.
Thank you very much for the attention of all the game lovers and wish the best of the deal we made
" I am happy to make this service contract with a Turkish partner with many game service experience in Turkish and middle east markets." " I am happy to make this service contract with a Turkish partner with many game service experience in Turkish and middle east markets."
As the gamegami family, it shows that our investment in the game industry will continue, we wish everyone a good game and a healthy day.
I know my gamegami a."
Guys this is auto translate on my google chrome, i know its not perfect but still helps.
I dont quite understand some parts. I asked them about foreign players, are they are allowed to play or not, but i did not get any answer from their official email.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2020, 19:19   #15

Answer from their support about foreign players