Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



GameGami + Joymax contract licence...

Discussion on GameGami + Joymax contract licence... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 07/15/2020, 15:46   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
Answer from their support about foreign players

Turks meanwhile : "PLYZ let Turkey into EU"
theross is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 07:13   #17

 
elite*gold: 453
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 292
Received Thanks: 159
You will probably be able to patch the client into English, as people did with all other variants/file types, so that's not really an issue.

What is more surprising is that they actually had the effort to add an arabic language patch, and they answered the support in fluent English... I see some real possibilities about an ACTUAL good reopening, where they actually care. What a shame it's not targeted internationally.
notHype* is offline  
Old 07/19/2020, 00:20   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
hi all, this is GameGami (izmir.Turkey) Location (ODKA , MENA ) Africa,Arabs,Turkey in game price balance all country, first 80 cap Server(s) more than one (Silks Price low in isro (not now knows maybe after )VİP System will exist but Buffs not working,maybe other country online in game but lags delay,(see: jsro,vsro) September (%90) Grand Opening Now Test GameGami&Joymax developer stuff,About this topic I Dont work of the GameGami or Joymax NOT Only Silkroad Online Gaming player Turkish about this photo DarkJokes Youtuber Silkroad Online(TR):
photo : more
more photo

GameGami = private servers will close,contract we have in Joymax.Server location no problem 62 country is allowed


edit VİP= system only f10 items(vip items),login game dont working.. old system premium in game(,gamegami today update news)
xoky333645 is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 12:24   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 14
This game is always suprising us, let see what happens now.
jackst1 is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 18:13   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 246
Received Thanks: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
You will probably be able to patch the client into English, as people did with all other variants/file types, so that's not really an issue.

What is more surprising is that they actually had the effort to add an arabic language patch, and they answered the support in fluent English... I see some real possibilities about an ACTUAL good reopening, where they actually care. What a shame it's not targeted internationally.
To be honest they surprise me everyday in a good way ofcourse, i realy think SRO got some future with GameGami. Long time ago when i played iSRO for a while, one of my guild member said that Joymax will someday in future open vanilla server, that realy stick in my head. Well its not Joymax, its Turks that figured it out.

They literaly have chance to "steal" all iSRO community to play their server/s. They are making some realy good NO-pay2win features. They allowed foreign players to play and i think we will be able to patch our clients with english language as you already said. iSRO community is already 80% turks/arabs so i dont care in which country is server as far they deliver proper thing. So far they are on good way, we will see soon what is coming next
michymodrica is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2020, 19:46   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 37
VIP system will be there only for Item Mall Items
Premium will be there like always but Helps to easy login
NO VIP BUFFS
80 CAP
Its going good..
billy445 is offline  
Old 07/22/2020, 14:27   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,644
Received Thanks: 545
Everything is good i wish there will be 3+ servers
I dont wanna try to login 3500/3500 server

OLD TIMES comes back WOHOOOO!!
clericakar is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2020, 15:06   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 353
Received Thanks: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoky333645 View Post
hi all, this is GameGami (izmir.Turkey) Location (ODKA , MENA ) Africa,Arabs,Turkey in game price balance all country, first 80 cap Server(s) more than one (Silks Price low in isro (not now knows maybe after )VİP System will exist but Buffs not working,maybe other country online in game but lags delay,(see: jsro,vsro) September (%90) Grand Opening Now Test GameGami&Joymax developer stuff,About this topic I Dont work of the GameGami or Joymax NOT Only Silkroad Online Gaming player Turkish about this photo DarkJokes Youtuber Silkroad Online(TR):
photo : more
more photo

GameGami = private servers will close,contract we have in Joymax.Server location no problem 62 country is allowed


edit VİP= system only f10 items(vip items),login game dont working.. old system premium in game(,gamegami today update news)
You mention something about 62 countries allowed. Could you tell me more about that? What does it mean?
ltsune is offline  
Old 07/31/2020, 16:36   #24
 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 22
i miss the old days , when i were saving my money to buy silk in this game , and keep waiting server runs after check
pherona is offline  
Old 07/31/2020, 17:43   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 0
so theres no any dates when the servers comes up ? we just have whait for more news?
elsword12kk is offline  
Old 08/01/2020, 16:45   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 353
Received Thanks: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsword12kk View Post
so theres no any dates when the servers comes up ? we just have whait for more news?
Most likely towards the end of September. They said Q3, 2020, which ends in September.
ltsune is offline  
Old 08/03/2020, 21:09   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 246
Received Thanks: 112
lets summ some things up, so far we know:

- 80 cap, only CH
- foreign players allowed to play
- no VIP buffs, only item mall restrictions
- no Premium+ buffs, only insta login
- no fatigue system
- no wheel of fate & fortune
- no genie lamp daily quest and no genie lamp in item mall
- IP limit 2, no PC limit (vpn, proxys punishable)...we will see how that works
- gold botting punishable
- botting allowed

so far more then good
michymodrica is offline  
Old 08/03/2020, 22:58   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
You mention something about 62 countries allowed. Could you tell me more about that? What does it mean?
private servers clossed license , received by joymax.madrid protocol now (85 country) court clearance and server closure

Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
lets summ some things up, so far we know:

- 80 cap, only CH
- foreign players allowed to play
- no VIP buffs, only item mall restrictions
- no Premium+ buffs, only insta login
- no fatigue system
- no wheel of fate & fortune
- no genie lamp daily quest and no genie lamp in item mall
- IP limit 2, no PC limit (vpn, proxys punishable)...we will see how that works
- gold botting punishable
- botting allowed

so far more then good
but premium work and buff, only vip dont work

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsword12kk View Post
so theres no any dates when the servers comes up ? we just have whait for more news?
September beta, October grand opening joymax.com ( i sro ) tr.joymax.com (tr sro )
xoky333645 is offline  
Old 08/04/2020, 12:17   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
lets summ some things up, so far we know:

- 80 cap, only CH
- foreign players allowed to play
- no VIP buffs, only item mall restrictions
- no Premium+ buffs, only insta login
- no fatigue system
- no wheel of fate & fortune
- no genie lamp daily quest and no genie lamp in item mall
- IP limit 2, no PC limit (vpn, proxys punishable)...we will see how that works
- gold botting punishable
- botting allowed

so far more then good
where did you get that Only CH info? They didn`t mention it

New update so far :

5X SERVERS ARE READY (3500 Capacity each)

In the G.O. There will be 3 Servers and 2 Servers will be ready depends how many ppl will act.

There is a pool about server names you can vote it

billy445 is offline  
Old 08/05/2020, 18:10   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
what will happened to original current isro servers/chars after new gamegami established ? it will last or will gone ?
Original_DeMoN_SouL is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
I have duo q contract, want solo q contract aside, will charge cheap. [euwest;eune]
10/21/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I use VPN for security never used 3rd party programs I can use "appear offline mode" I've been boosting over a year with no faulty Skype: live:behaprivate Discord: behau#7298 I only accept Paypal!
[Tutorial] How to Call Joymax/Anleitung um Joymax anzurufen
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Required: Joymax Phone number : +14084325038 Free Phoning service: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet! Write your phone number in : "Your Phone Number" and Joymax's one in: "Destination Phone number", now click on Make a Call and you will be connected to them. Yo123 Nötige Sachen: Joymax Telefonnummer: +14084325038 Gratis Vermittler: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet!
Joymax Selfowned Servers are crowded because of joymax itself !!
06/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Hi Guys , First of all Some of you already think that Newb chars at constant city and some at donwhang are Joymax's characters . Some other people claim that joymax can decrease server capacity if they wanna force us to charge premiums . Well all opinions are respected But look carefully at this print screen
Joymax Listens To Suggestions ( thanks Joymax )
06/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
i hate ppl who come in game and start saying bad stuff about my god Allah so i sent this suggestion to joymax and they granted it after 1 hr, with an emergency inspection http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2258/srobannin gallah.jpg thanks joymax



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.