Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is my character deleted?

Discussion on Is my character deleted? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is my character deleted?

Guys, I haven't played Silkroad for more than 12 years I guess, since 90 cap on server Alps. Does anyone now what happened with my character? Is it deleted or transferred to a different server? As far as I remember I had more than a billion gold on my account and loads of other good stuff
Old 05/30/2020, 11:21   #2

It s probably merged to another server. Email them asking what happened to it
Old 05/31/2020, 19:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by matasugepula View Post
It s probably merged to another server. Email them asking what happened to it
Yeah, that's true. It's not deleted, was moved in the process of moving to a new servers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get back deleted character
10/11/2013 - Grand Theft Auto - 17 Replies
Wait... Ihr müsst einfach nur warten. Sollte dort stehen das die Rockstar Games Cloud Server nicht erreichbar sind das werdet ihr zur Charakter erstellung weitergeleitet und könnt einen neuen Charakter erstellen doch ist der andere ist weg. Sollte dies so sein dann erstellt bitte keinen sondern warten bis die Server wieder erreichbar sind. Erstellt auch keine Threads(Hier oder wo anders) wo ihr jammert das eure Charaktere weg sind. Ihr seid nicht die einzigen. Das Problem wo das Geld...
i have not ever Character deleted[PLEASE HELP]
01/25/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi friends.. i dont have Character deleted Character is not deleted after the maintenance, Gives this error when trying to delete a character. Code is not renewed, but still anyone have this problem. SYSERR: Jan 24 22:22:04 :: DirectQuery: AsyncSQL::DirectQuery : mysql_query error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 query: INSERT INTO player_deleted SELECT * FROM player WHERE id=67857
can your character be deleted without you doing it
07/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i tryed to log on at about 8 AM this morning and it had a connection error so i tryed again and when i did, it went to the character creation window ='[....so i did this with my water-water,back-up tro, and teh rest of my taos and they all went to the character creation window :eek: ....its about 9AM and i was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, or has ever had this problem
Your character deleted? Here's why.
02/15/2006 - GunZ - 7 Replies
HolyForce has released a DLL that will delete everyone in every lobby it sees. This DLL is now public and people are mass deleting other people. You're not 'safe' if you hit alt-f4... you're not safe if you're a clan master... you're not safe at all. The only way to not get deleted is to NOT log on. Hopefully MAIET will actually do something about this and do a server hotfix. If your character was deleted it CANNOT be restored. The only chance of your character coming back is a rollback. I...