Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Japanese Silkroad-R Offical Server

Discussion on Japanese Silkroad-R Offical Server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Japanese Silkroad-R Offical Server

Hey Guys,

I realized there is a new publisher for JSRO.As you know pmang banned all foreign IP's. Thats why it's not possible to play JSRO using pmang servers.But There is a new publisher which name is WeMade.You can play on wemade servers without any problem.Also There is no delay problem like CSRO.Only problem is there is no bot

While installing the game dont forget to chose WeMade.Otherwise you cant login.

Server level cap is 140.And rate is 1x.But they give 1000% scrolls for 50-100 level.You can create a new charater and you can take them (unlimited )

Register:
(For Captha you can use google translator App for Android,in game there is no captcha=.

Download: (After login,try to use download link)

Login: This game uses different system while logging.Dont try to start with Silkroad.exe. I suggest to use İE.After login from the website there is a button which starts the game.Click that button and launcher will start.But dont forget to active ActiveX.It's not working on Chrome,Opera.But you can use IE Tab Extension for Chrome.

Bot Problem: There is no bot. Everyone uses their hand.Even I saw a 136 level guy and he made it without bot.I tried to add Auto Select to media.pk2 and I achived it.But it's not working.I guess,I also need to do something on client.Maybe someone can achive it.

If you have any question let me know.

English Media pk 2 for current version with Auto Select (Auto Select is not working ATM. I guess the client also should be patched):
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2019, 23:49   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
I tried to play on gamecom/Wemades jSRO version a few month ago.
Did not work for me.
I made it to the character creation one time. After that the client kept crashing before I could get to the char selection.

After reinstalling the game and all that stuff I created another account. Once again I was able to create a chracter. Then again... After I was done the client kept crashing as soon as I got to the character creation..

After that I gave up.
Old 09/19/2019, 00:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Did not work for me.
I made it to the character creation one time. After that the client kept crashing before I could get to the char selection.

After reinstalling the game and all that stuff I created another account. Once again I was able to create a chracter. Then again... After I was done the client kept crashing as soon as I got to the character creation..

After that I gave up.
Interesting.Someone also told me that today.Samething client crashes everytime before see the characters. I really dont know why.

Note: I have an idea.Could you change your computer localization settings as a Japanese.Because I remember sameshit while I was playing CSRO-R. It can be about their alphabet or please try my media pk2.
Old 09/19/2019, 00:22   #4

elite*gold: 1724
Thanks for English patch but how can we fix this žžžžžž letters?

Old 09/19/2019, 00:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Did not work for me.

After that I gave up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanstaMonsta View Post

I'm not sure but I guess you need download Japanese language pack.Also try to change your computer localization settings as Japan.
Old 09/19/2019, 07:48   #6

Quote:

I think it's because the txt is in Japanese. Change the language for non Unicode applications to Japanese and try again or change windows language to Japanese.
Old 09/19/2019, 10:08   #7

thx. I will try
Old 09/19/2019, 10:46   #8

It's forbidden to use bot. It took me 3 years to get Lv 130. With English media pk2 you will get huge problems. Everyone with disrespectful behavior or English pk2 will be hunted down. Be careful, otherwise arabia hunting pt will get a new meaning! You need to speak japanese in every pt and powerlevel or taxi is unknown. Don't expect any help.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/19/2019, 10:49   #9

Edit your threat, jsro is legit, dont bring bad players to there.
all english chat what I read i will pk him, i don't care who is.
Old 09/19/2019, 10:53   #10

elite*gold: 1724
Quote:
Originally Posted by _akabane_ View Post
Edit your threat, jsro is legit, dont bring bad players to there.
all english chat what I read i will pk him, i don't care who is.
"disrespectful"... You are the best player in community... Nice nice.
Old 09/19/2019, 11:13   #11

Quote:
"disrespectful"... You are the best player in community... Nice nice.
i assume you are one of the "players" that use bots and think they play the game.
Old 09/19/2019, 11:26   #12

Guys please stop. Everyone deserve to play on this server.I dont care it's a good player or not. If you play on this server,everyone can do it.So Please stop it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/19/2019, 11:29   #13

Captcha step by step Using CopyFish

Old 09/19/2019, 11:38   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuat21 View Post
Guys please stop. Everyone deserve to play on this server.I dont care it's a good player or not. If you play on this server,everyone can do it.So Please stop it.

Also let me explain this.Using bot is possible.Believe me it's really easy.It doesnt matter that they use login system from website. They use API to get login information. It's enough for now.

Try to login your game account and you'll understand what I mean
Compared to isro , Jsro have active gm and if you log with bot i guarantee that you will get banned . Also japanese players for sure will report any bot players .
Old 09/19/2019, 11:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasakoto View Post
Compared to isro , Jsro have active gm and if you log with bot i guarantee that you will get banned . Also japanese players for sure will report any bot players .

Dont be sure about it also stop being toxic. Everyone can play on this Server. You are not the owner or gm. Just ordinary player like us. So stop it. But you can try to help the people who wants to play. You can start to explain game system. If you dont, please leave from here
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread