Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

chinese 0 gap (1 to 140) premium+ only...

Discussion on chinese 0 gap (1 to 140) premium+ only... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question chinese 0 gap (1 to 140) premium+ only...

how long ?
Old 07/08/2018, 15:36   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Not possible with gap 0.
Old 07/09/2018, 13:09   #3

we'll think about farm later
how long if no gap...?
Old 07/10/2018, 00:18   #4

You can not level from 1 to 140 without a gap.

If you want to play with gap 0 you can probably get to level ~70 - 80 with gap 0. But you have to do quests. Otherwise you won't even get to that level without a gap.
But then you have to start gapping for the first time because you won't be able to get enough skill points to.
Old 07/13/2018, 22:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfudgeu View Post
how long ?
if you are going to level up solo with 0 gap, you have to use premium+, exp and Sexp tickets and attack damage scrolls in my opinion. To benefit from tickets and decrease the time to plvl, you have to grind on high level mobs. Tho it still depends on your gear as well.

So if you are going to solo, you definitely need buff and good gear.

If you are thinking to join a party, with buffers + pain you can handle same mobs with a bit lower gears. Tho you still need premium+ and exp/Sexp tickets to decrease the time of plvl.

The other think is to have the right gear at the right time. When you start to play from 0 to 64 level, you will need to farm tokens to obtain 8dg sun set. And this takes time.

Plus after obtaining 8dg sun set, until you reach Jangan Cave you wont feel any need of 9dg som. But still it depends on the mob type and your build as well. You should play wise.

In my opinion, 9dg sets are hard to obtain since no body stays on Wings that much or using genie lamb to drop 9dg sox. Tho if the servers is good, you might still see 9dg sox around. I saw SoS in stalls in Palmyra server. And saw players sending globals for WTB 10dg SoX items.

So for me reaching 100 level with solo, is ~30-40 day depends to your performance. 100 to 110 1 or 2 week depends on your gear and performance. 110-120 will take around 30 days or so. and 120 to 140 will take a year.

If you go this path with full party, you may decrease the time with %15-20.

Why 120-140 will take a year. 120-130 is still pain in ass, even with full eu 7/24 parties.

and even today, there are people holding at 131-132 level even they do most of their time with plvling with parties.

And do no forget to fact that needing high level degrees and plussing them will stop your plvl process. So unless you have you need degrees of items ready, it will definitely take 2-3 years.

P.S: these numbers are given as you are using all the time bot.

If my numbers are inaccurate / wrong, please correct them. I am thoughts are mostly coming due the experience of MERV times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2018, 09:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendarynacar View Post
if you are going to level up solo with 0 gap, you have to use premium+, exp and Sexp tickets and attack damage scrolls in my opinion. To benefit from tickets and decrease the time to plvl, you have to grind on high level mobs. Tho it still depends on your gear as well.

So if you are going to solo, you definitely need buff and good gear.

If you are thinking to join a party, with buffers + pain you can handle same mobs with a bit lower gears. Tho you still need premium+ and exp/Sexp tickets to decrease the time of plvl.

The other think is to have the right gear at the right time. When you start to play from 0 to 64 level, you will need to farm tokens to obtain 8dg sun set. And this takes time.

Plus after obtaining 8dg sun set, until you reach Jangan Cave you wont feel any need of 9dg som. But still it depends on the mob type and your build as well. You should play wise.

In my opinion, 9dg sets are hard to obtain since no body stays on Wings that much or using genie lamb to drop 9dg sox. Tho if the servers is good, you might still see 9dg sox around. I saw SoS in stalls in Palmyra server. And saw players sending globals for WTB 10dg SoX items.

So for me reaching 100 level with solo, is ~30-40 day depends to your performance. 100 to 110 1 or 2 week depends on your gear and performance. 110-120 will take around 30 days or so. and 120 to 140 will take a year.

If you go this path with full party, you may decrease the time with %15-20.

Why 120-140 will take a year. 120-130 is still pain in ass, even with full eu 7/24 parties.

and even today, there are people holding at 131-132 level even they do most of their time with plvling with parties.

And do no forget to fact that needing high level degrees and plussing them will stop your plvl process. So unless you have you need degrees of items ready, it will definitely take 2-3 years.

P.S: these numbers are given as you are using all the time bot.

If my numbers are inaccurate / wrong, please correct them. I am thoughts are mostly coming due the experience of MERV times.
Finally !
A response that answers your question
Instead of telling ya “that is a no no”
Thx budd for the info’s
Even if its not 100% right
Its helpful
It set’s a standard time
For basic solo lvling without xp boosters and not a fancy set...
Ty ty ty )
Old 07/14/2018, 19:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfudgeu View Post
Finally !
A response that answers your question
Instead of telling ya “that is a no no”
This does not change the fact that you are not able to get from 1 to 140 without a gap. You have to farm skillpoints early enough.
Otherwise you will run out of SP before you are level 80. Then you will have the problem that you are not able to add/upgrade (new) skills. Which means that your damage will be low and then you are pretty much done (Leveling will even take longer). Sooner or later you can not even add up your masteries. At that point you will get a gap.

Even Premium+ or SP Boosters won't help in that case. Farming all SP at a later point does not work. You have to do it at the beginning or somewhere between.
Old 07/15/2018, 03:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
This does not change the fact that you are not able to get from 1 to 140 without a gap. You have to farm skillpoints early enough.
Otherwise you will run out of SP before you are level 80. Then you will have the problem that you are not able to add/upgrade (new) skills. Which means that your damage will be low and then you are pretty much done (Leveling will even take longer). Sooner or later you can not even add up your masteries. At that point you will get a gap.

Even Premium+ or SP Boosters won't help in that case. Farming all SP at a later point does not work. You have to do it at the beginning or somewhere between.
You marked a good point. Even gold parties do gaps like 3 to 5. I do 7 after 9dg.