Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Art of Making Hybrid Builds

Discussion on The Art of Making Hybrid Builds within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/19/2018, 22:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpt View Post
Langi I made a post on your youtube channel discussion page, my channel is SilkroadBros. I've been around for a few years on youtube and around 7 on sro. I was just wondering if i should start putting stat points into STR once i get to 110% magical AP or will i never even reach 110% in private server?
110 is doable I reckon, but I would not put any str before reaching 120% mag.
Old 02/19/2018, 22:28   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by duboisi View Post
110 is doable I reckon, but I would not put any str before reaching 120% mag.
what about lvl110 cap? can i reach 120% mag and have spare to put stats into STR? looking for all advantages i can get. btw thanks for your help bro.
Old 02/19/2018, 23:02   #18

Quote:
what about lvl110 cap? can i reach 120% mag and have spare to put stats into STR? looking for all advantages i can get. btw thanks for your help bro.
I don't think the cap will change anything. As you can see the calculation below

Quote:
A=28+Level of the Character x 4
Physical Balance = 100 - 100 x 2/3 x (A - str)/A
Magical Balance = (100 x Int) / A
The denominator(A) will also increase with the increasing level which will prevent you from having higher balance values.
I would love to give you a loophole to use as a workaround so you take advantage of this theory in vsro servers as well, but unfortunately there is not any I know of.
Old 02/19/2018, 23:42   #19

Quote:
I don't think the cap will change anything. As you can see the calculation below

The denominator(A) will also increase with the increasing level which will prevent you from having higher balance values.
I would love to give you a loophole to use as a workaround so you take advantage of this theory in vsro servers as well, but unfortunately there is not any I know of.
so if i were to find a private server with job set to get str and int increased blues on items I could technically pull this off right?
Old 02/20/2018, 07:28   #20

Quote:
so if i were to find a private server with job set to get str and int increased blues on items I could technically pull this off right?
Yeah, exactly.
Old 06/30/2018, 10:12   #21

How can you have double increased int line in your spear? +5 +6 int
Old 06/30/2018, 10:57   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamimeo View Post
How can you have double increased int line in your spear? +5 +6 int
ReRead these, I highlighted via RED.

Quote:
I would pick fire/cold. But assuming you are asking this question, you are probably playing on a vsro-private server where fire/light/cold masteries are not combined into one mastery. And you can't simply take advantage of this hybrid theory as in those servers you will not be able to reach to 120% mag balance due to lack of str/int sources such as wheels and job set. SO, in short, this theory works only for iSRO!
Quote:

NOTE:This is where things get interesting. At the time when the silkroad has been released, the maximum amount a balance rate can get has been set to 120%. I don't know why it is so, but it is quite possible that the developers did not see any possible way that a normal character could have enough stat points to have more than 120% balance rate.
But with the updates that have come years after this has become possible. With the new job sets that have been introduced to the game with the new job system it was possible to have extra 33 str int, and they added a new silk item back in the beginning of 2016 to the Item Mall that can provide you with multiple lines of blues randomly. These two updates gave rise to new possibilities. But there was a problem, as many stat points you can have, the balance rate would not go above 120.
I think its clear enough. As he said, its only posibble in iSRO.
@ , I wonder if we can get all the calc's on the source code of all type of servers (aka vsro,csro,ksro,jsro, isro, sroR).

First; to verify if it is the same with all servers.

Second; to understand and improve the gameplay, at least for me. I am really curious.
Old 11/20/2018, 06:49   #23

Thank you, legendarynacar, I play on Viet Nam server, so it doesn't have enough extra int to reach 120% mag balance, therefore maybe hybrid is not good for Viet Nam server.
Old 05/28/2019, 03:52   #24

Hi, how is your hybrid? 1:7? Thanks. Im playing s/s nuker, it wont be the same right?
Old 05/18/2020, 19:20   #25

Hello
Can you tell me what is the best way to use my stats for Spear Nuker now. 50/50 or 2int/1str
idk how is better
Old 05/20/2020, 16:31   #26

Hey
Can you tell me how do you have so much Str and Int Staats points with lvl 100
I have only 515 Int and 231Str = 746 points and you have like 906 Points... how do you did that... you have 160 points more then me ? and my Set is also Wheeled and FB i have only bad Jobs set not FB but that cant make so much differenz like 160points
Old 12/12/2020, 13:15   #27

But how should i opt if i want to go Spear hybrid on a 90 cap private server where limit is 300 mastery? Please Help. Asked around, but everyone just goes full int but I dont like that.