Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet

Discussion on Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/14/2016, 17:57   #106

elite*gold: 0
soon or later they will reach 12d and alchemy will be fcked again. so itīs again a limited time. i came to the conclusion that this server is nothing for me (only reason is that they literally force you to pay money ; i donīt mind spending money specially back in isro 50€/month for pre,devil,always the new dress/pet etc^^ but getting special buffs if you donate more and more is simply retarded and not worth anyones time (except full donate players (1k €/month) - and yea i know people who donated even 3k € / month for isro but if you get special buffs with higher vip status is way to unbalanced)

btw even if i could donate that amount of money i wouldnīt. there is no fun at all if you can pvp only a hand of players.

just my opinion guys donīt hate me
anyways have fun guys i will probably watch streams (if someone will stream it on twitch).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
we arent in privates server here
so you cant say " active for only 6-12"
they will probabily upgrate the cap every 12 months like ISRO
pretty sure they want to reach d12 as fast as possible. d9 is already full sun for people who have a JC account if i remember correctly. so 9d is already **** imo. my guess is that 12d + is their goal to milk the whale donaters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 18:44   #107

What would be the best build here?
Old 08/14/2016, 18:53   #108

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilloz View Post
What would be the best build here?
It depents on your activities. For example:
For Goldfarming: Bard/Clerik.
For PVP: Blader,Warrior/Warlock, Warrior/Clerik, Glaive
For Uniques: S/S Nuker, Spear Nuker, Pure Int Bow

What I want to say: If your primary focus is on PVP it would not make sense to reccomend a Pure Int Bow. Thats why you should tell us at least one activity you want to do with your char.
Old 08/14/2016, 19:09   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiro91 View Post
30€ a month for an 11 year old dying MMO is pretty outrageous if you ask me.
Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely be playing but *** knows I'm not paying JC Planet a single dime until they've shown they're capable of managing the game.
For all we know this could just be a money laundering scheme or some quick cash grab resulting in a server shutdown 2-3 months down the line.
Well, they don't require anyone to pay $30 (I certainly won't). But if you want to bot, you have to, of course.

This should incentivize people not to bot
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 19:30   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post

What I want to say: If your primary focus is on PVP it would not make sense to reccomend a Pure Int Bow. Thats why you should tell us at least one activity you want to do with your char.
Blader and glavie will be **** compared to spear nuker and warrior in sro-r 90cap.

For me it's either pure int spear, 9:1, warrior or maybe pure str bower
Old 08/14/2016, 19:32   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
Who are these morons that expect players to pay 30$/month for PLAYING the game? You get Guild Wars 2, which is superior in every aspect, for 50$ FOR EVER and their "cash shop" only has cosmetics in it.

I mean come on...are you guys sure there is not something wrong with the translation?
They're simply exploiting our nostalgia for the game in disgusting ways.
We can only hope that they at least make a ******* ATTEMPT at giving people their money's worth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 19:33   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl4vie View Post
soon or later they will reach 12d and alchemy will be fcked again. so itīs again a limited time. i came to the conclusion that this server is nothing for me (only reason is that they literally force you to pay money ; i donīt mind spending money specially back in isro 50€/month for pre,devil,always the new dress/pet etc^^ but getting special buffs if you donate more and more is simply retarded and not worth anyones time (except full donate players (1k €/month) - and yea i know people who donated even 3k € / month for isro but if you get special buffs with higher vip status is way to unbalanced)

btw even if i could donate that amount of money i wouldnīt. there is no fun at all if you can pvp only a hand of players.

just my opinion guys donīt hate me
anyways have fun guys i will probably watch streams (if someone will stream it on twitch).

Well, pay 30€ once, reach lvl90 first month, go pvping and u don't have to spend another dime until they raise the cap to 100 which hopefully will take about half a year, HALF a year or more in 90 cap official sro server, the pvping will be awesome until the server reaches d12 lvl120 but hopefully that wont happen for atleast a year
Old 08/14/2016, 21:00   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post

Thanks, I'm just going to play casually, so leveling and pvp. What would you recommend? I never played European classes before, but I'd like to try Warrior this time. Should I go Warrior only or do I need a second class aswell?
Old 08/14/2016, 21:02   #114

yeah a warrior needs cleric as second tree
Old 08/14/2016, 21:08   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilloz View Post
Thanks, I'm just going to play casually, so leveling and pvp. What would you recommend? I never played European classes before, but I'd like to try Warrior this time. Should I go Warrior only or do I need a second class aswell?
If you're going european pvping class i would suggest warrior, probably going to be the strongest in the 90cap on the european side, as they raise the cap to 100 rogue will be quite strong. Warrior/cleric, warrior/warlock or warrior/rogue is awesome pvp classes
Old 08/14/2016, 21:14   #116

Received Thanks: 1,670
best allrounder
european: rogue.cleric
chinese: s/s nuker

*my opinion
Old 08/14/2016, 22:12   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
best allrounder
european: rogue.cleric
chinese: s/s nuker

*my opinion
I was wondering about s/s in the 90 cap in 'sro-r' im unsure
Old 08/14/2016, 23:34   #118

You guys sure they will give us 1~9dg SoSun weapon? i thought they remove that feature am i wrong?
Old 08/14/2016, 23:38   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
You guys sure they will give us 1~9dg SoSun weapon? i thought they remove that feature am i wrong?
Sro-r u collect monk tokens which u buy sun weapons d1-d8 with, now they give us d9 sosun when u make a JC Planet account, well atleast its only weapon, so its not too bad, if they gave full set sun d9 that would suck, thank *** its only weapon.
Old 08/15/2016, 00:24   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhult View Post
Sro-r u collect monk tokens which u buy sun weapons d1-d8 with, now they give us d9 sosun when u make a JC Planet account, well atleast its only weapon, so its not too bad, if they gave full set sun d9 that would suck, thank *** its only weapon.
they should remove this feature , it sucks when everyone is holding sun wep !!