Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet

Discussion on Silkroad R Returns to Europe with JC Planet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/09/2016, 15:36   #61

elite*gold: 0
Only 3Hours A day Bot( Thats not good.
Old 08/09/2016, 15:39   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveolimpia View Post
Only 3Hours A day Bot( Thats not good.
yeah its horrible, so please dont come on this server. thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 15:41   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishPlayer View Post
yeah its horrible, so please dont come on this server. thank you.
First of all SRO Was all about Bot Silkroad is a Bot game the only Problem with the Bot that ****** me off on ISRO is gold bots that KSED my bot.
Old 08/09/2016, 16:35   #64

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Yes, Joymax will care, as Silkroad still earns them some money. Where there's money, they will care. Trust me, if there's one thing Joymax understands, it's money
Joymax biggest market are mobile games.
Just take a look into their financial report:

"Online" means Silkroad and Silkroad-R (and probably also kSRO), since that are their only online games at the moment. Back in 2015 had more online games. So Q1 2016 really means earnings for SRO.
13 Million won = 10600 Euros. It is basically nothing.

Even if these numbers are for ingame items you can easily tell, that SRO is not worth much money. And if you notice that, you will also notice, that no company in the world will pay much money to Joymax for renting their files. Especially if the company will only host 1 Server. At the end they will only get peanuts from JC Planet.

Quote:
Nobody knows for good why they closed Russian Silkroad.
If I am right a GM leaked that information, that Joymax did not want to support some forgein versions of SRO anymore since they want to focus on mobile market.

Quote:
They don't need to change anything, just lower the cap.
That is my and the problem for many others. If JC wants to make a serious restart they would at least try to add old features like the "old" trading system.

Quote:
Anyway, looking forward to the launch
Yep. Me too. Pretty interesting what they will do with the bots. SBot will definitely be ready at launch and probably all other SRO-R Bots too.

Quote:
feeling doing e.g. +9 on an official than on a private server.
Sure it is. Do you know why? Because every pServer has corrupt GMs that give Items and so on to some players. Or they make an own char and give good items to that char. And at the end you, as a legit player, are screwed. Most admins doesn't even know what their GMs are doing. And on official Servers it is of course also harder to get these stuff. It is more expensive and you do not have a higher alchemy rate (except some events).
Old 08/09/2016, 21:36   #65

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post

About the Cap 90: Do you guys really think, that JC-SRO will be oldschool? They doesn't even have old alchemy system, old trade system or anything else. It is like any other 0-8-15 pServer who only lowered the cap to 90. Also the map will be the same like in iSRO or SRO-R. They just disabled the teleporters. They will probably raise the cap 1-2 month after launch anyways. If you are asking why I know that: It is the same client that normal SRO-R is using. Even Joymax Servers are showing up in that client. The new server will probably show up in the old SRO-R Client too.
Joymax sold the license to host Sro-R, they havent the source code or are able to edit anything just like csro,rsro,vsro etc

all the could probably do is increase the exp rate through events (like csro,vsro)
Old 08/09/2016, 21:57   #66

I know.
But exactly that is one of the problems again.
And as far as I know cSRO, rSRO etc. weren't allowed to change the rate. Thats why they made events really often and gave much EXP Boosters to the players.
Old 08/10/2016, 21:50   #67

Sure, Joymax earns nearly nothing from Silkroad anymore. But I'm still quite sure the server will become popular and thus stay online. That's my point

Anyway, what builds will you all be making?
Old 08/10/2016, 22:05   #68

Wizzard/cleric!
Old 08/11/2016, 01:18   #69

Probably Pure Int Bow or maybe Pure Int S/S or Spear Nuker.
Since it is a SRO-R based Server Chins > Euros. Still remember the day when SRO-R launched back in 2012 and Nukers began to ks wizards at uniques and most wizard player were angry about that
Old 08/11/2016, 01:53   #70

Well I hope you guys understand that nothing other than what theyve posted is decided for the server, Silk prices, item mall items, vip status, exp rate, nothing of this is decided yet on the new server, since its JC planet they will probably change alot. Some of the things might sadly be the same but I have my hopes up for JC Planet to make this server great! Which it says when you press item mall on the website if youre logged on with your jc account it says "Comming August 16th" so we wont know until then whats changed and whats not changed.

Since you 'maybe' need to pay 30€ + to get 24 hour playtime i might be making a chinese character since i always play ch>eu,, but the bad thing about it is, you have to grind by yourself, no parties will want you unless you're maybe an INT character.

I've been waiting for the day they finally would come back with an 'oldschool' server, I wouldve wished they went with 70 or 80 cap with only chinese charaters to begin with but I guess 90 is good enough, my only hope is they have not just taken the newest updated version of SRO-R and just made it cap 90. I hope they have the old version, old alchemy window and all areas should not be open on the map, that would be truly awesome but I don't think thats going to happen, sadly.

And there was a time when Sos,Som,SoSun were rare but now you just get 1D-9D sosun weapons and maybe even gear by registering and creating a character with a JCPlanet account, I don't like that, sos items should be rare and you should have to grind for them in hopes of them dropping, **** i hate that they give us sosun from the beginning, makes it more boring but w/e it's a *** **** 90cap official server, let us hope the server will be great and I hope they don't raise the cap to 100 too quick!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2016, 10:17   #71

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
I will play for sure is there any guilds or anything that will start playing? I would love to find an active one that will play daily non-botters and active jobbers. Contact me via skype or epvp.
Old 08/11/2016, 10:38   #72

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhult View Post
let us hope the server will be great and I hope they don't raise the cap to 100 too quick!
no JG cave hype? those 20-30min runs to the spots... good old times

Btw since it will be 99,9% the new job system only Demon Shaitan will drop the 90 chest 89 legs 89 necklace.. awesome awesome (forcing us to buy magic pop for som or sun pretty much)
Old 08/11/2016, 10:42   #73

Gonna join. And I am non botter. So if where will be any non-botters guild I wanna join. Let my know
Old 08/11/2016, 10:59   #74

I wanna make a chinese char so bad, but 90cap greatly benefits europeans and eu chars always gets into parties. You'd have to play like Force/Recover build as chinese if you wanna join eu parties pretty much.

I am feeling bower but I guess warrior or wizard is best to play. Maybe warlock/cleric?
Old 08/11/2016, 12:59   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Probably Pure Int Bow or maybe Pure Int S/S or Spear Nuker.
Since it is a SRO-R based Server Chins > Euros. Still remember the day when SRO-R launched back in 2012 and Nukers began to ks wizards at uniques and most wizard player were angry about that
I just loved when this happened xD
I will play with spear or s/s nukker for sure.