Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is real name of Silkroad

Discussion on What is real name of Silkroad within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Exclamation What is real name of Silkroad

Hello Everyone i wanna know What is real name of Silkroad
1)Isro----International ****** /> 2)Blsro---Bot land ****** /> 3)trsro----turkish sro(foregin) wold be ^^
Old 11/17/2009, 18:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
4)Mwsro --- Money wasting sro
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2009, 18:33   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
How about ut = useless topic?

#closed
Thanks
8 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Real Silkroad Database
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey i am posting for asking , if someone would find the real database of silkroad and use the (Real Silkroad Files found on 2008 i think) is the server gonna work. if Yes it's will be a way to add level 120 skills?
silkroad hack? is this real?
07/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
YouTube - SeaShadow - Little Host Tool look at the date its 2 weeks old i got no comments im just wondering if this is real or fake
WTT real silkroad acc for runescape acc 100+
06/15/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
want to trade my silkroad account for runescape must be 100+ with good stuff on it.. pm me... char name:Demon_Chaos (suppose to be lvl 105 but on rev6 it not showing he lvl 105 yet) server:Xian Gold:8bil
WTB chars lvl 100 in silkroad online i will pay real money!!
01/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hello i want to buy chars lvl 100 i would pay really good 100$+++ if its nice char and i hope there is sun wepon 10d if there is i will pay more than 250$+ i need good char ff everything builds bowers warriors rouges anything i could get in any server it dosnt matter add me on my email [email protected] and we talk about the deal and im trusted 100% and i hope who im dealing with he is trusted too thnx <3 hope u enjoy the day thnx again ;)
Real windowed silkroad mode
10/14/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Ok so first you gotta be loged in to game. secondly you have to go options>setting then scroll down the game settings bar a bit and tick Windowed mode.Then push http://www.coderetard.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/ 10/fake-windows-keyboard.jpg this button on keyboard right click on your taskbar and push the Tile windows horizontally button and there you have it :) (dunno if it works on vista/windows7)