Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILKROAD ONLINE | Server Merge Guide

Discussion on SILKROAD ONLINE | Server Merge Guide within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/08/2014, 20:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROXENIIX View Post
You gotta go to joymax.com and add one, if your account is new. If you have an Old one already you might need to reset it.
Im not sure tho, since I don't play on iSRO right now but let me know if it worked else pm me again and i'll take a closer look
I created a new account, you've to make one in at first but if you lose it your screwed! As far as I know its not possible to reset those passwords?
Old 12/09/2014, 12:15   #17

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
I created a new account, you've to make one in at first but if you lose it your screwed! As far as I know its not possible to reset those passwords?
Ye this might be like that. I think they implemented that to really not get hacked.
Old 12/13/2014, 13:49   #18

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
NEWEST UPDATE TO THE SERVER MERGE ON SILKROAD ONLINE
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO JOYMAX CO. LTD. 2014 (C)

Hello, this is Silkroad Online.

First and foremost, we would like to thank all our players for their patience and have endured long hours of maintenance for the Server Integration.
Server merge is now complete, and a total 3 days of maintenance schedules were dedicated to process the merging of the servers. All the previous servers have been merged to 10 new integrated servers to
resolve population imbalance, vitalize in-game communities and to smoothen the patching and application of game contents.

Now, we would like to present the new official servers of Silkroad Online:

Moreover, note that there will be a 3-month Grace Period for players to select and delete characters, and also to organize/ transfer items from old to the new integrated storage.

We suggest to our players to review the posted on the Silkroad Online website and linked to our issue banner to prevent any problems after the grace period.

Lastly, kindly check the following schedule and adjustments after the integration:

• December 16, 2014- Job withdrawal Fee will return to normal, Survival Arena event will start
• December 21, 2014- First Fortress War will occur
• March 10, 2015- Old Storage will be deleted
Excess characters will be deleted (For players who have more than 4 characters in the new server)

Thank you for your continuous support and we hope that you will enjoy playing in the newly integrated servers of Silkroad Online.

Rest assured more improvements and surprises will be applied to the game to gratify our dear users.

Old 12/15/2014, 01:15   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
You can easily reset the secondary password thingy by e-mail, as long as your account is e-mail verified
Old 12/15/2014, 02:52   #20

silkroad p-servers? gotta try.
Old 12/15/2014, 14:17   #21

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by divi<3 View Post
silkroad p-servers? gotta try.
nope, it's the real (legal) silkroad server
Old 01/18/2015, 23:54   #22

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
There's no reason to close it, Since it might be useful for players who're seeking for information.
Old 07/07/2015, 02:02   #23

Some one can help me ? I'm having problems whit server conection.
Old 07/07/2015, 19:53   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuendeV3RDI View Post
Some one can help me ? I'm having problems whit server conection.
they are having a 24h inspection to "reduce" the lag. Read the homepage jesus
Old 07/10/2015, 19:36   #25

thats usefull thnx, i v lost some char.s in this rumbe
Old 07/16/2015, 16:36   #26

coool
Old 07/20/2015, 23:35   #27

Nice guide is it come to isro?
Old 08/23/2015, 14:00   #28

ARE YOU KIDDING I JUST FOUND OUT MY ******* FIRST LVL 110 CHAR WITH 12D LEGEND ID, PW AND ITS DELETED OMFG ******* GAYMAX hope their company dies asap
Old 03/30/2017, 16:38   #29

Silkroad online server history

Old 03/30/2017, 19:17   #30
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by sro_cyklon View Post
Silkroad online server history

next year it will be 5 server

Tags
informations, server merge guide, silkroad online, silkroad-r