Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Been out of the game for a while. Couple of questions.

Discussion on Been out of the game for a while. Couple of questions. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Been out of the game for a while. Couple of questions.

Hey there!

I've been out of the game for a while and I hope you can help me with my questions. I'm coming back to SroR and I was wondering, What are the free bot options I have? And what's best among them?

Also, is the old trading system back or still stuck with that new crappy one?

Thanks in advance.
Old 06/25/2014, 16:01   #2

i know only CenterBot and it's preaty good
Old 06/25/2014, 16:56   #3

Selling my 119 warrior cleric on merv with +12 13dg legend wep and +5 set +3 acc all 13dg legend for only 120€ paypal, pm me (german preferred)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
couple of questions
12/10/2013 - CO2 Programming - 55 Replies
what is the equation of jumping not to get disconnected (distance vs time) how many ms i need to wait from jump to attack and to jump again not to get disconnected/jailed which would be best for a bot, coupled interactions tele, normal jump or flash step and why
Couple of questions
07/22/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello guys a i need too much details for how to make my own calculations source 5530 I need to make calc same TQ so i need any one teach me how
A couple questions.
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
How come when i edit my cq_user in my navicat and relog in on my account it says "Server interruption. Please log in later" How do i add stars to any of my pets in the navicat? How do i add eps to my character in th navicat? Where can i get a good schopping mall, like in any other server, mine has not many things i got problley 8 pets, and 5 pages, 2 pages are filled with eudcards how do i get +255 gears with +255 elemnts 2 socket and gems for warrior in my server? and for the...
couple questions
11/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
1. i got a pserver running. then i tried to run accserver again and it fails..... any idea on fixing that.. ive uninstalled everything to do with my server reinstalled and it still wont work..... 2. how do i get the totems working?cool to have 100 stars n be a king lol no totems for my demon tho so i cant level up legion.... 3.anybody know how i can get the god quests? like divine path.... thanks guys _________________
A couple of questions
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey can someone answer a few questions for me please? thanks :) 1.What is the fastest way to get alot of dbs? 2.How can i get back my warehouse passwrod, i forgot it. Thanks in Advance :)