Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rev6 Admins are Failing

Discussion on Rev6 Admins are Failing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Arrow Rev6 Admins are Failing

Quote:
We wanted to congratulate Joymax for their login system. Many user are complaining of not being able to login, we are sorry for them, though now that the new login system is installed, Silkroad Online can now start having new players.

Remember before, the client crashed all the time!
If you started playing Silkroad for the first time and you can't even open the game == uninstall.

Now at least legit player can login the game without having to keep trying to reconnect and re-open the game.
So keep up the good work, we are now waiting for the "Silkroad Guard" to start working in August to prevent clientless bot.

Rev6 team

Source:
Now tell me, is this just Fail or the Ultimate Epic ****** Fail of all Eternity ?

Proove that they are totally wrong:

Worst Part, I cant stop reading it:
Quote:
we are now waiting for the "Silkroad Guard" to start working in August to prevent clientless bot.
They say they want a Bot free iSRO but they provide players with Bots like AgBot & RedConnector (Clientless Bot).
Now how ******* retarded is this ?
Please tell me!

PS:
Hey Rev6 ****** Admins, do you think a new Player is going to play iSRO while he's waiting 6 hours to connect ?
Keep sucking JOYMAX ****, maybe they'll reward you with some china made iPods, LoL.
And yeah, you can ban me from Rev6, its full of 12 year old idiots anyways.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 07/18/2009, 10:01   #2

Rev6 admins are right. I don't know for you but last week I was unable to login for 24/7. After the Update I can login every max 10 min. The system is working and the server is not overcrowed. Joymax have made their first step at improving the game and I hope they will not stop here.
Old 07/18/2009, 10:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
Rev6 admins are right. I don't know for you but last week I was unable to login for 24/7. After the Update I can login every max 10 min. The system is working and the server is not overcrowed. Joymax have made their first step at improving the game and I hope they will not stop here.
you are wrong and so are the idiot admins of rev6.
the login has become worst then ever, there has never been so much complaining about the login like now.
just visit the forums of isro homepage, everyone is complaining.

ps:
looks like rev6 get payed by joymax, lol.
Old 07/18/2009, 10:06   #4

funny thing, they did the totally opposite of what you wanted to ask them in this thread here:

rev6 = fail
Old 07/18/2009, 10:08   #5

omg stupid rev6 admins -_-
whats a "******" ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2009, 10:11   #6

this are faggots (rev6 admins):

Old 07/18/2009, 10:15   #7

oh man -.-
how can rev6 admins be that stupid ?
i mean lol
do they rly think a new player spends 10 hours to login and keeps playing the game ?
the old login system was way better

well well, thats what happens when admins are gay =/
Old 07/18/2009, 10:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
srsly are you retarded ?
yesterday i spend 8 hours to login my char.
i woke up, started to connect and went to the city to go shopping with my friends, i came back (8 hours later) and char was still not connected.
as i wanted to close the client my char connected suddenly -.-
Old 07/18/2009, 10:21   #9

What Low_Riders asked Rev6 Admins to do:
Quote:
What Rev6 Admins did:
Quote:
We wanted to congratulate Joymax for their login system. Many user are complaining of not being able to login, we are sorry for them, though now that the new login system is installed, Silkroad Online can now start having new players.

Remember before, the client crashed all the time!
If you started playing Silkroad for the first time and you can't even open the game == uninstall.

Now at least legit player can login the game without having to keep trying to reconnect and re-open the game.
So keep up the good work, we are now waiting for the "Silkroad Guard" to start working in August to prevent clientless bot.

Rev6 team
Rev6 = Fail.
Old 07/18/2009, 10:21   #10

It's true that this auto login system is good for new legit players because they can login without having to open silkroad several times (what i don't believe is that new legit players keep being legit knowing that ppl use "BOT" to lvl up faster and don't get a penalty for that). What i know is that this autologin system from joymax is bad because its not based on a waiting list as Joymax tells and it only makes a login attempt each 20 seconds.
For example, if i make my attempt and server is full, i dont login, but imagine that right after my attempt 10 ppl or more get dced from the server the ppl that are trying to login and have the luck to make an attempt right after the 10 ppl get dced they are able to login and crowd the server, when my 20 seconds after the first attempt comes the server are full again and i have to wait. So this auto login system is not based on a wating list but yes on a lucky list. The lucky ones log in faster, the others wait 2,3,4 hours or more(CONGRATULATIONS kingdrooster i think 8 hours is a record,keep up the good work XD). I think joymax could keep this autologin system i they reduce the time line to 2,3,4, máx 5 seconds to each attempt (of course that will make servers more crowded than they are but) or try a waiting list based system to see how costumers react to it.

P.S: Davincibg if u can login in 10 minutes máx let me tell u are a lucky one because i usually take 2 hours or more to login.
And about tonzo he's right "there has never been so much complaining about the login like now".
So i hope joymax improve the login system or remove it. Now its their call. About rev6 i think that they are more wrong then right with that sentence, but its their website they tell whatever they want.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2009, 10:25   #11

elite*gold: 4
I knew from the beginning that Rev6 wont help with that.
Rev6 are idiots.
Old 07/18/2009, 10:29   #12

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
lol.what would you all be without rev6? they give you so much good things.. player stats. server capacity,unique monster spawn times, even some stupid signatures for forums.
also they're donating you a free bot...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT MORE?! just because they still got hopes for silkroad,and aren't as much bot addicted as you..
think about what they have done for YOU before you flame about them.
Old 07/18/2009, 10:33   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROBruxo View Post
It's true that this auto login system is good for new legit players because they can login without having to open silkroad several times
I agree with this too.
Quote:
(what i don't believe is that new legit players keep being legit knowing that ppl use "BOT" to lvl up faster and don't get a penalty for that).
And what i dont belive is that a new player keeps trying to connect after 8 hours.
Quote:
What i know is that this autologin system from joymax is bad because its not based on a waiting list as Joymax tells and it only makes a login attempt each 20 seconds.
A waiting list would even be worst, emagine 3000 Bots in front of you waiting to connect.
Now emagine the time YOU would need to connect.
Quote:
About rev6 i think that they are more wrong then right with that sentence, but its their website they tell whatever they want.
They are totally wrong, the majority of iSRO Players does not welcome the new Login System.
Old 07/18/2009, 10:37   #14

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
lol.what would you all be without rev6? they give you so much good things.. player stats. server capacity,unique monster spawn times, even some stupid signatures for forums.
also they're donating you a free bot...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT MORE?! just because they still got hopes for silkroad,and aren't as much bot addicted as you..
think about what they have done for YOU before you flame about them.
Nobody asked them to do it.
So nobody gives a **** about that part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
just because they still got hopes for silkroad,and aren't as much bot addicted as you..
Rev6 are Idiots, they say we want a Bot free iSRO but they provide players with Bots like AgBot & RedConnector.
Now how ******* retarded is this ?
Please tell me!
Old 07/18/2009, 10:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
A waiting list would even be worst, emagine 3000 Bots in front of you waiting to connect.
Now emagine the time YOU would need to connect.
Well i just said about the waiting list because it was the system Joymax was telling and if this one isnt working lets try something else. If the waiting list doesn't work too then reduce waiting time for each attempt. If reducing the waiting time doesn't work either then remove the login system or change it somehow that costumers will be pleased.
Closed Thread