Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rev6 Admins are Failing

Discussion on Rev6 Admins are Failing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2009, 10:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyUser View Post
Nobody asked them to do it.
So nobody gives a **** about that part.
Hey BloodyUser don't be like that. Yes nobody asked them to do it but i think the majority of us like the information given by rev6. Don't tell me u have never used not even only to check server capacity or when server inspection ends.
Old 07/18/2009, 10:45   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyUser View Post
Rev6 are Idiots, they say they want a Bot free iSRO but they provide players with Bots like AgBot & RedConnector (Clientless Bot).
Now how ******* retarded is this ?
Please tell me!
HaHaHa, AWESOME!
Old 07/18/2009, 10:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
lol.what would you all be without rev6? they give you so much good things.. player stats. server capacity,unique monster spawn times, even some stupid signatures for forums.
also they're donating you a free bot...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT MORE?! just because they still got hopes for silkroad,and aren't as much bot addicted as you..
think about what they have done for YOU before you flame about them.
Im on the same side as you, but i just wanted to mention that while what rev6 does is amazing; today something like it could be done easily. (rev6 would have been impressive when first made obviously)

Server capacity is easy done, unique spawns could be done by doing something like loader which then sends the data to a server.

The whole thing could also be done by shiva with sbot - it already records unique times and player stats. Just needs to send that to a server and you got a rev6 competitor there.
Old 07/18/2009, 12:03   #19

Received Thanks: 2,197
Just to point something out to you guys.

Rev6 admins did not code agBot, or RedConnector!

He/They just gave their own opinion, you can ***** about it all you want, but the fact is Joymax is trying to do something, for their own benefit, but they are doing something, they have removed captcha, and now a built in login system, this won't be the end be sure of that.
Old 07/18/2009, 12:35   #20

i still believe that it is all sarcasm and irony...

but after there strict non bot policy...

maybe we all send an email to joymax where we explain where the url leads too...
Old 07/18/2009, 15:02   #21

IMO, the only epic fail here is Low_Riders, i log my 3/4 chars in 20mins MAX! and i love it,

Hint to login fast: put several different accounts(if you have several chars) on autologin, 2 of them will enter the server on the same time!

Edit: stop complaining, before PoC was like 0-10% all day, no its around 60%!
Old 07/18/2009, 16:14   #22

f#ck old system new system ftw
Old 07/18/2009, 16:15   #23

Quote:
We wanted to congratulate Joymax for their login system. Many user are complaining of not being able to login, we are sorry for them, though now that the new login system is installed, Silkroad Online can now start having new players.

Remember before, the client crashed all the time!
If you started playing Silkroad for the first time and you can't even open the game == uninstall.

Now at least legit player can login the game without having to keep trying to reconnect and re-open the game.
So keep up the good work, we are now waiting for the "Silkroad Guard" to start working in August to prevent clientless bot.

Rev6 team
Yeah, Congratz.
LOL.

Old 07/18/2009, 19:07   #24

i was kinda disappointed when i saw that yesterday on rev6, but since Nicole is in charge , rev6 is becoming the **** , even joymax puts its own ads there
Old 07/18/2009, 19:53   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveliepvp View Post
i was kinda disappointed when i saw that yesterday on rev6, but since Nicole is in charge , rev6 is becoming the **** , even joymax puts its own ads there
Rev6 Admins got probably payed to add this into the Mainpage:
Quote:
We wanted to congratulate Joymax for their login system. Many user are complaining of not being able to login, we are sorry for them, though now that the new login system is installed, Silkroad Online can now start having new players.

Remember before, the client crashed all the time!
If you started playing Silkroad for the first time and you can't even open the game == uninstall.

Now at least legit player can login the game without having to keep trying to reconnect and re-open the game.
So keep up the good work, we are now waiting for the "Silkroad Guard" to start working in August to prevent clientless bot.

Rev6 team
Unless they are really that dumb to really belive in what they said.
Old 07/18/2009, 23:41   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldLion View Post
IMO, the only epic fail here is Low_Riders, i log my 3/4 chars in 20mins MAX! and i love it,

Hint to login fast: put several different accounts(if you have several chars) on autologin, 2 of them will enter the server on the same time!

Edit: stop complaining, before PoC was like 0-10% all day, no its around 60%!
Congratulations, u are a lucky one that can login char very fast.
I agree with you in that several accounts loging in at same time login faster. The problem is when only 1/2 chars missing login. Then i took like 2 hours to login (my record was 2 hours)
About the PoC i dont think that PoC is updated with the new auto login system. Because the PoC its based on the ppl that connected on the last 10 minutes. Of course its high (50%+) because there are lucky ones that can login faster. The others aren't so lucky.
Old 07/19/2009, 00:20   #27

They cant be serious lol
Old 07/19/2009, 04:21   #28

just wait, sometime you will bethe lucky one.
Old 07/19/2009, 04:47   #29

OK now i'm convinced that the new system is fuced up , my server crashed and i couldn't log in again for about 30 mins although it was "populated" , prolly becuz all the dced ppl are trying to connect at the same time.
Old 07/19/2009, 13:55   #30

Well, before i stayed quiet, loging in within 2-4h, but today, when it took me 13h and still couldnt login... I did everything Low_Riders asked us to, spamed it with all my acc's (though i have only few of those, hate gb). If joymax aint changing it im sure i wouldnt be the only one quiting (i just hope someone will buy my chars then lol).
Closed Thread