Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot wont teleport roc mountain with script

Discussion on ibot wont teleport roc mountain with script within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb ibot wont teleport roc mountain with script

Hello, i have this Script, but iBot will not Teleport to Rocmountain, but teleport as you can see is in this script.

SOLVED: Works now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Roc Mountain teleport codes for 1.158 (AgBot)
10/04/2013 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
For those who dont know how to find the codes....here they are: NORTH AIR DOCK "Inject","745A","6802000 0" - Select Hotan North Airdock Teleportation guy "Inject","7495","6802000 00216000000" - Teleport from Hotan North Airdock to Northgate Roc Mountain Airdock
(iBot) Bot wont move after ferry teleport
05/23/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I mainly decided to use iBot to auto quest the hunter job quests as I read it can do that. I made 2 scripts for the 20-29 job quests. one script for training then a second script for quest complete and walk back to jangan. The script works fine untill after I teleport on the ferry from DW to jangan, then the bot just stops. Ive done a lot of trial and error and tested both ferries. What ive found out is the script does work and the bot moves and follows the script BUT only if the...
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
rock mountain n jangan cave script for ibot help
11/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
How do you make a script for rock mountain or jangan cave for ibot? will the bot be able to teleport to the otherside on rock mountain or teleport to different areas in jangan cave on it own?