Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NOTICE ME] agbot not buying pots

Discussion on [NOTICE ME] agbot not buying pots within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NOTICE ME] agbot not buying pots

My agbot wont buy potions help me (using mass mods agbot folder & everything)
Old 08/07/2008, 20:35   #2

Please make sure you have your script setup correctly to buy pots, I recommend using AgDev 2.2. Also, make sure in agBot your delay for buying is set to something like 3000. It will take maybe 30 seconds to open the window of the NPC, the reason it is set kind of high is because if it is too low, the bot will skip over pots and you will end up with half of what you told it to.

You can edit your script by taking the newly generated script from AgDev, and going to your agBot folder>config>config1>scrips>default.lst (right click and choose edit) and take the new script and replace whole script in default.lst.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2008, 20:35   #3

maybe ur script is wrong!
Old 08/07/2008, 23:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikun123 View Post
maybe ur script is wrong!
Oh really xD
Old 08/08/2008, 10:01   #5

mass mods advice worked i put 3000 for buy delay and now its working like a charm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...
AgBot said Exchanging with [[GM]Whos_Your_Daddy just now when it was buying potions!!
05/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
What is this!!!!! I'm freaking out this is my friends lvl 83 shit shit shit. It was actually Whos_Ur_Daddy
Agbot- Script problem - Aint buying bolts.....
11/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey all... I searched some posts about this problem..But I still dont got the solution. I use Agdev and Agbot newest versions. So that aint the problem. This is my script I hope someone can say what the problem is. Thanks in advange "//","..............^^............ .................^^..............","//&q uot; "//",".......................... AgDev ..........................","//"
pots loopscript AGBOT
06/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I have the newest version of agbot. (2.2.16) He dont see the pots when iam buying them by the npc. Iam in the european part of the game, my friend is in the chinees part but there they detect the pots easely. He tried it also on my account but he cant complete the script he detects the npc but it doesnt see the pots. I have read tutorials but it doesnt work out for me. :) Does some1 nows how to get this to work... Iam in Constantinople already tried some scripts of other, but that wont...
EXP POTS turn 1 hour into 12 hours of exp pots
05/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hello heres somthing ive learned of the years ive play conquer online...right affter you use a exp pot set your computer clock back 12 hours exactly 12 hours and you will have 12 HOURS of double exp.... plus im sellin my lvl 70 RB tro water/tro with ok equips (full elite) add me at [email protected] to find out more.....and if you liked this tip come to blizzard sever and give me some money xD:)