Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

120 Best Build

Discussion on 120 Best Build within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/23/2011, 03:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
If you are really talking about 'tank-ing', perfect tank would be full str cleric/bard
Old 11/23/2011, 12:36   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patta View Post
ok i will make full int spear ant i should take fire/cold ? ... ok
but i have another question , what happened with the party matching ? , i wanted to buy some gold ,for taxi, for farming sp .. but there are no more taxis ?! why ??
Ok so you decided on what char you ll create.
A full int spear its a good pick Gz.
IF you re gonna be full int, i advice you to use Fire for main force (imbue) , spear skills ofc (Heuksal) and Cold.
About cold : Well as a chin nuker COLD is a MUST and you can t call yourself a nuker if you re not having cold force .
About fire ( and why not light ) : Well using fire you have more bonuses than using light. First of all the damage - it s higher using fire instead of light, second bonus it s the amount of magic defence you get by using the mag defence skill, that is also something good, third but not the last one - the firewall, the firewall is good only for pvp , you can easly put ON the fire wall when pvping a warrior, a bower or a rogue and no more knockback, knockdown, but the fire wall its also good for pvping other full int chars or wizzards.
Few things about Light and why you should NOT use it :
Many ppl choose light because of the mag dmg++ buff and for the use of SPEED. Well lemme tell you something. When using fire - you ll have a bigger damage than using light + buff . And about the speed skill you shouldnt worry about that - when lvling you can use 50% speed increase scroll and when going in pvp you can use 100% speed increase scroll. And belive me using scrolls is not that expensive - you can afford it.

Well `nuff being said - i belive that you are motivated to do this so good luck in your journey.

Final advice note : Fire / Cold / Spear -> Full INT (ofc) - Protector Gear.
Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2011, 08:24   #18

yeah i thought the same about fire and light...
but fagt is a (for sword nuker) they ll make more dmg!
i have a spear nuker lvl 111 FF and sowrdnuker lvl111 FF.
Spear is fire/ice/heuks and the sword is with light, and the sowrd nuker make +- the same dmg than the spear nuker.... and if the spear nuker use the sword the difference of the dmg is like 5-10% so yes, the buff will make a difference!
but at least it s a choice of every player, it would be lame if everyone make the same build, like all the warrior/clerics
Old 11/29/2011, 14:03   #19

s/s full int All who say different are naps..................
Old 11/30/2011, 09:33   #20

elite*gold: 260
i made a Legend Spear +12 and used it on a Lv109 Full Int Spear/Fire/Cold nuker and the damage is really incredible. not to mention my set is just npc and doesn't have blues in it.
Old 08/31/2012, 15:23   #21

What about Heuksal/bicheon/fire it gives u another 7k HP and after KD u can use Ghost Spear skill so there aren't manny build that can survive that?
Old 08/31/2012, 18:32   #22

Thats the dual build u are talking about.
I was dual on my blader.
Its a very good build - simillar to the warrior rogue.
Just wait for bleed+division then switch to glavie and ull kill him, shield helps in tanking a lot, the 7.6 k hp helps a lot aswell especially if you have devil S + a fb job set.
This build can give you 104 K HP
Thats the max u can reach in isro while beeing a glavier at lv 120.
Devil S + 10 = 30% hp mp
FB JOB SET 33 str 33 int 1800 hp 1800 mp
and ofc fb set + accesories (100% FB)
having 104 k hp its kinda sick...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2012, 21:13   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector™ View Post
Ok so you decided on what char you ll create.
A full int spear its a good pick Gz.
IF you re gonna be full int, i advice you to use Fire for main force (imbue) , spear skills ofc (Heuksal) and Cold.
About cold : Well as a chin nuker COLD is a MUST and you can t call yourself a nuker if you re not having cold force .
About fire ( and why not light ) : Well using fire you have more bonuses than using light. 1. First of all the damage - it s higher using fire instead of light, second bonus it s the amount of magic defence you get by using the mag defence skill, that is also something good, third but not the last one - the firewall, the firewall is good only for pvp , you can easly put ON the fire wall when pvping a warrior, a bower or a rogue and no more knockback, knockdown, but the fire wall its also good for pvping other full int chars or wizzards.
Few things about Light and why you should NOT use it :
Many ppl choose light because of the mag dmg++ buff and for the use of SPEED. Well lemme tell you something. When using fire - you ll have a bigger damage than using light + buff . And about the speed skill you shouldnt worry about that - when lvling you can use 50% speed increase scroll and when going in pvp you can use 100% speed increase scroll. And belive me using scrolls is not that expensive - you can afford it.

Well `nuff being said - i belive that you are motivated to do this so good luck in your journey.

Final advice note : Fire / Cold / Spear -> Full INT (ofc) - Protector Gear.
Good luck.
COMPLETELY NOT TRUE!! i will compare this little better:

light/cold vs fire/cold

1. the damage - it s higher using fire instead of light - not true, the dmg is nearly the same. Fire has better imbue and better nukes but light has mag dmg increase buff - which makes things equal.

Light/cold build with magical damage increase buff makes use of cold mastery better = imbue + cold nukes.

That is really useful when pvp warlock rogue than you use cold imbue and feel the damage is nearly same as light imbue. You will say firewall is good than no debuffs, but rogue goes little away out of your range and buff xbow xtreme :P

In fire/cold build all cold skills are simply weak !! Don't forget light casts little faster than fire nukes and you have lion shouts that are really really useful in combination with nukes and weapon. Special feeling when you count hp of other player and fast cast lion shout and finish him.

2. Fire and magical defence buff and Firewall

All is very useful, especially Firewall (avoiding all debuffs, knock back or knock down) but light has also parry rate increase so less chance to crit on you and overall you receive less dmg. Firewall is also very useful when going uniques that have strong debuffs you can easier survive.

Nobody mentioned that with Fire shield and accessory blue you become resistant to freez, frostbite, burn, electrical shock or zombie.

IDK i was playing SS nuker fire cold and after i reskilled (@112 lvl) to light cold i was better at pvp with all chars. That lion shouts and light nukes and knock down is definitely more useful than slow casting desintegrate (not to mention enormous MP consumption from fire). Light nukes are little cheaper. Saves mp for snow.

For me change from ss fire/cold to ss light/cold was improvement.
Old 11/01/2012, 01:55   #24

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by springWar View Post
COMPLETELY NOT TRUE!! i will compare this little better:

light/cold vs fire/cold

1. the damage - it s higher using fire instead of light - not true, the dmg is nearly the same. Fire has better imbue and better nukes but light has mag dmg increase buff - which makes things equal.

Light/cold build with magical damage increase buff makes use of cold mastery better = imbue + cold nukes.

That is really useful when pvp warlock rogue than you use cold imbue and feel the damage is nearly same as light imbue. You will say firewall is good than no debuffs, but rogue goes little away out of your range and buff xbow xtreme :P

In fire/cold build all cold skills are simply weak !! Don't forget light casts little faster than fire nukes and you have lion shouts that are really really useful in combination with nukes and weapon. Special feeling when you count hp of other player and fast cast lion shout and finish him.

2. Fire and magical defence buff and Firewall

All is very useful, especially Firewall (avoiding all debuffs, knock back or knock down) but light has also parry rate increase so less chance to crit on you and overall you receive less dmg. Firewall is also very useful when going uniques that have strong debuffs you can easier survive.

Nobody mentioned that with Fire shield and accessory blue you become resistant to freez, frostbite, burn, electrical shock or zombie.

IDK i was playing SS nuker fire cold and after i reskilled (@112 lvl) to light cold i was better at pvp with all chars. That lion shouts and light nukes and knock down is definitely more useful than slow casting desintegrate (not to mention enormous MP consumption from fire). Light nukes are little cheaper. Saves mp for snow.

For me change from ss fire/cold to ss light/cold was improvement.
and you just bumped an old topic. i guess TS already created his own char by now and he doesn't need your opinion.

also, about your parry rate. it will work if your char's total parry rate is higher than your opponent. until now, i haven't seen someone using cold nukes during pvp. tell me your server and i'll go and check to see how you pvp.
Old 11/01/2012, 14:47   #25

I would say Warrior / Rogue, if you do it right. (I haven't tested all builds, but this one seems really great).
Old 11/01/2012, 21:30   #26

Good pvp build are rogue warri , rogue warlock , or if you want chinese you can choose blade glavie fire ... thats just my opinion from what i see on my server
Old 08/02/2013, 14:28   #27

heuksal/bicheon/fire

no comments please.
Old 08/10/2013, 16:05   #28

warlock / rogue is imba in every cap
Old 08/11/2013, 18:18   #29

elite*gold: 261
Warrior/Warlock for sure if you know how to play.
Old 08/12/2013, 10:59   #30

Full STR Bow

Old but gold