Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brandon03 = Scammer/Waste of time

Discussion on Brandon03 = Scammer/Waste of time within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Brandon03 = Scammer/Waste of time

Brandon03 is nothing but a retarded noob that waste everyones time. He knew my account was email varified but yet he still wanted account I cleared ALL information on email & with MM Haze- gave all the information for him to have all account information along with the email address. After i clear everything he backed out of the trade after I gave all my information to MM Haze- (MM Haze- good MM) this ignorant KID deserve to be banned for wasting my time. Have a good life you worthless ignorant kid.
Old 01/19/2011, 04:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,634
Post all informations about the trade so it helps us to understand your situation.
Post it in the Complaint Area
Old 01/19/2011, 04:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
do ya kids ever learn?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2011, 06:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

okay im sorry but i never once even tryed to scam him. Ask verifyed mm haze he accused me of being a scammer cause i was rushing him saying man just let me add you to msn so i can 3 way chat with the mm, he said no i will add him myself i was simply pushing him to let me add him to msn and said i was a scammer because of that. i changed my mind and he started cursing and swearing and he told me hes going to tell everyone im a scammer just because i didnt want his account i just bought a char earlier today check my trades it went smooth with the same mm this guy has the intelligence of a 5 year old if you have a full on conversation with him you will know what im saying. If anyone has any questions about this idiot please contact me and iv spoke with Haze- and he sides with me the man was so scared of being scammed every thing i did made him think i was a scammer yet im simply trying to buy characters. i really dont appreciate this and would like this thread close due to its complete lies i am not a scammer and never will be.
Thank you feel free to contact me
P.s when i changed my mind i know it was not a good thing to do but i changed my mind and did not want to spend 50 dollars for an account verified to yahoo especially from a guy who was accusing me like this man did. he started swear cause i wasted his time he told me he never botted his 97 char and started raging when i laughed like please close this thread and stop wasting my time muffin man.
Why are there so many noobs on here stop making me look bad when im trying to make a little bit of loot im sorry to the mods for this cause its truly a waste of all of our time please stop talking bad about me cause i didn't buy your account
I know my grammer is ****** im half asleep i just woke up
Old 01/19/2011, 06:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMaster View Post
Brandon03 is nothing but a retarded noob that waste everyones time. He knew my account was email varified but yet he still wanted account I cleared ALL information on email & with MM Haze- gave all the information for him to have all account information along with the email address. After i clear everything he backed out of the trade after I gave all my information to MM Haze- (MM Haze- good MM) this ignorant KID deserve to be banned for wasting my time. Have a good life you worthless ignorant kid.
your raging for no reason man and your making embarrassing yourself with how your acting grow up and stop posting false information about me thank you and good luck selling your account once again like i said before you raged on me earlier im sorry for wasting your time sir

Please close this post due to i never even had the intention of scamming this kid like he has talked pure lies and look at the way hes acting im not a scammer i just changed my mind im sorry but i dont deserve to be labeled a scammer because of it
Old 01/19/2011, 06:56   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: -2600
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon03 View Post
okay im sorry but i never once even tryed to scam him. Ask verifyed mm haze he accused me of being a scammer cause i was rushing him saying man just let me add you to msn so i can 3 way chat with the mm, he said no i will add him myself i was simply pushing him to let me add him to msn and said i was a scammer because of that. i changed my mind and he started cursing and swearing and he told me hes going to tell everyone im a scammer just because i didnt want his account i just bought a char earlier today check my trades it went smooth with the same mm this guy has the intelligence of a 5 year old if you have a full on conversation with him you will know what im saying. If anyone has any questions about this idiot please contact me and iv spoke with Haze- and he sides with me the man was so scared of being scammed every thing i did made him think i was a scammer yet im simply trying to buy characters. i really dont appreciate this and would like this thread close due to its complete lies i am not a scammer and never will be.
Thank you feel free to contact me
P.s when i changed my mind i know it was not a good thing to do but i changed my mind and did not want to spend 50 dollars for an account verified to yahoo especially from a guy who was accusing me like this man did. he started swear cause i wasted his time he told me he never botted his 97 char and started raging when i laughed like please close this thread and stop wasting my time muffin man.
Why are there so many noobs on here stop making me look bad when im trying to make a little bit of loot im sorry to the mods for this cause its truly a waste of all of our time please stop talking bad about me cause i didn't buy your account
I know my grammer is fucked im half asleep i just woke up
Quote:
your raging for no reason man and your making embarrassing yourself with how your acting grow up and stop posting false information about me thank you and good luck selling your account once again like i said before you raged on me earlier im sorry for wasting your time sir

Please close this post due to i never even had the intention of scamming this kid like he has talked pure lies and look at the way hes acting im not a scammer i just changed my mind im sorry but i dont deserve to be labeled a scammer because of it

owww lots of defending
seems to be confusing
Old 01/19/2011, 08:53   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just because he doesnt wanna trade with you anymore doesn't mean hes a scammer. I traded with him and everything went fine with Haze- as a MM.
Old 01/19/2011, 09:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you maryp this guy has raging issues and i respect you for posting this i never once tryed to scam him he accused me the whole time for the dumest reasons he said i was cause i kept saying mad just add me to msn so i can add you to the convo hes like no you can wait till i talk to haze he was convinced i was gona scam him somehow with his hotmail i was like wow man ur brutal

P.s i didnt mean to type it so ****** but im oviously going to defend myself man i have a reputation im trying to build and keep i buy and sell accounts i cant have a noob come along like this and ruin it cause he has raging issues you know?
Old 01/19/2011, 10:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryP View Post
Just because he doesnt wanna trade with you anymore doesn't mean hes a scammer. I traded with him and everything went fine with Haze- as a MM.
I dont care if you traded with the KID or not hes nothing but a A$$HOLE, and if you read it says Scammer/Waste of time so please go somewhere else to defend this idiot. As everyone can read he has alot to say about this because he knows he was wrong.
Old 01/19/2011, 10:24   #10

Quote:

LOL you tell me to grow up your a ignorant KID. I dont tell people ill buy their account then after they give all trade information to the MM, I dont back out. You know why because adults know how to make a decision not "well ummmm.....welll........ uummmmmmm..... nvm im a ******." GTFO of elitepvpers nobody wants you here.
Old 01/19/2011, 10:25   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMaster View Post
I dont care if you traded with the KID or not hes nothing but a A$$HOLE, and if you read it says Scammer/Waste of time so please go somewhere else to defend this idiot. As everyone can read he has alot to say about this because he knows he was wrong.
Old 01/19/2011, 10:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JotKaeMDe View Post
LOL I am chill I just want everyone to know about this KID so that way they dont get harrassed constantly all day like he harrassed me while I was at work then after I got off he harrassed me more and more and more untill finally after MM (Haze-) got all my information he backed out. Ill post the yahoo screen shots of his harrassment. I even asked him to wait several times and he kept harrassing me over and over. If he really didnt want the account why harrassment to hurry hurry hurry? Because he is a scammer/waste of time. He needs to be removed from elitepvpers we dont need children like him ruining it.

O yeah....i cleared the yahoo email so yahoo IM no longer has the chat logs so i cant post them but w/e ill post everywhere he does all day long until he quits elitepvpers i dont care lol.
Old 01/19/2011, 12:18   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yep you seem very chill, you know accusations like this make no difference on brandom himself we can tell your partly a mental patient, but all its doing is helping people make sure never to trade with you again considering if they cant deal for some reason or another you will accuse them like an over-pampered 6 year old child he has every right to back out of a deal and you cant say anything about it so stfu stop making these useless threads
Old 01/19/2011, 12:26   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 2,823
Situation is unclear to public so let me clear it out.

Let's start from beginning.

Brandon wanted to buy his character(97 nuker pure int at troy) for 50$(or 45$,I can't remember) and while I was talking with Brandon about the seller,brandon told me he accused him of being scammer just because he wanted seller(MuffinMaster) to add me and therefore he(MuffinMaster) thought that Brandon wanted to give him my false email which does not exist because I use only ONE e-mail as my MSN(). He
(MasterMuffin) asked for verification via PM at e*pvp and so I did - PM'd him and he was now 100% sure that Brandon wasn't trying to make him add somebody who claimed to be me.

MasterMuffin just wanted to be 100% sure he won't be scammed again since he has been scammed few times by several person and he just wanted to be safe this time.

We started the procedure as always,beggining from trade request at e*pvp black market system and then,MasterMuffin gave me all informations to check the account. Everything was working like it should,character was exactly like in thread description. That was the reason Brandon resignated - it was e-mail verified and he was afraid of being scammed in future(not saying that MasterMuffin is a scammer) and therefore he backed out.

MasterMuffin had to clear all informations on his Yahoo e-mail and that is the reason he was quite angry - quite understandable since he put efford to sell this account and buyer backed out.
However,it is also not Brandon's fault. That account was e-mail verified so he was just afraid of being scammer as MasterMuffin was.

It is just not fair to call him scammer just because he backed out.

So the conclusion if somebody was too lazy to read it all:
BRANDON IS NOT A SCAMMER.
MUFFINMASTER IS NOT A SCAMMER TOO.
Old 01/19/2011, 12:43   #15

You can call me whatever you like i dont care if you or anyone buys my account this just goes to show elitepvpers allows nothing but children on their forums. Have a nice life bunch of kids.

#Close thread
Closed Thread