Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS sbot Slots

Discussion on WTS sbot Slots within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face WTS sbot Slots

good day too all silkroad mates im Selling sbots slots each for $8usd on a monthly via paypal payment feel free to message me or email me i will reply to you as soon as possible have a great day all and thanx for your time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTShare Sbot account Got 2 Free Slots
09/26/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi,i got 3 sbot accounts...now i would like to share it with you. Price for 1 IP?Whats your offer?I accept $,€,or silk-epins Or Gold for isro server Petra. 2 Sbots(4 IP's) are already full now 2 IP's left. Payment:Only paypal or Banktransfer.But i think paypal is much faster. How we will trade?Ok thats easy you go or i go first its dont matter i will give you bot id and pw and you can bot until the time end (that would be 28 or 30days idk)and then you give me the money-silk epin with silks....
ids for the slots.
12/11/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
need an id for crit rate, crit dmg, max crit rate and all the other ones ofcourse :)
WTB 1-2 slots sbot | Paying only helios gold.
06/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I wanna buy 1-2 slots (2 max I'll use) on sbot active acc. I'd like to get id for sbot (not bot-cave.net !!!) and pw sbot. Paying only with helios gold. ONLY WAY WE GONNA DO IT: I try it 3 days, then pay you 1/4 gold and every 2 weeks I pay you 1/2 monthly money.