Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just to let ppls know Overhell is back on forum (read so you wont get scammed)

Discussion on Just to let ppls know Overhell is back on forum (read so you wont get scammed) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just to let ppls know Overhell is back on forum (read so you wont get scammed)

So Overhell is back with a new name: Aezakmi Keza and im telling you this cause i saw he started to offer to alot of ppls (he even offered to me and he wanted me to go first cause he got more itraders then me)
A little proof :
Old 01/01/2011, 20:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Hehe... is that truth pardais? u should beware from him, is it my fault when i got hacked by my account at epvp.. lol i have lost my email too -.-" then i didn't tell u go first -.-" if i get the confrence's by pics we will put the proofs btw i have it lemme just upload our confrence etc ^^
ah u didn't say a news everyone know that im OverHell, but im OverHell not @v3rH3ll cuz who hacked my account at epvp changed my name to @v3rH3ll What ever moment lemme upload the pics!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2011, 20:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he already explained it, proved it, and cleared his name in a few people's eyes, so..
#requesting a close on this useless thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 20:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Uchiha★ View Post
he already explained it, proved it, and cleared his name in a few people's eyes, so..
#requesting a close on this useless thread.
Yep he did

Agree with ur idea +1
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 20:42   #5

lol you are telling me your email and account got scammed ? ofcourse you should defend but thats a kid lie
Old 01/01/2011, 20:48   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighStyle View Post
lol you are telling me your email and account got scammed ? ofcourse you should defend but thats a kid lie
Dude u pretty lair, u type that i told u go first with me right?

Lets check this

What is ur opinion?
Old 01/01/2011, 20:50   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

owned. I'm telling you he's not the scammer one that invaded you can pm Jhon Dread.
Old 01/01/2011, 20:50   #8

so ur telling that you told me you started to be a MM and from that it goes that you were telling me indirectly to go first kiddy ^^
Old 01/01/2011, 20:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Uchiha★ View Post
owned. I'm telling you he's not the scammer one that invaded you can pm Jhon Dread.
well i just wanted to give a piece of advice to some ppls cause this " someone hacked my email and account" dont you think is a bit overused?
Old 01/01/2011, 20:53   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I guess we should talk in private to fix that cuz its mean that thread is useless but if u feel free to talk, if u won't u just waste time about this thread, i have explain everything for more members here
Request for close#
if i scammed you just report me i guess its a great idea for u pardais..

Information: If i'm scammer i think i was goin to scamme those people? Right

Check this? -.-"
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 21:02   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He not scammer he wass mm today in my trade
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 21:08   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Another Picture thats mean he is OWNED!!
Old 01/01/2011, 21:13   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighStyle View Post
Yea, its really interesting that once an account is accused of scamming, that certain account was hacked-scammed-stolen-lost- and so on ^^, hard to believe (more like its bullshit).

Anyways you both are the same, highstyle known as pradais, overhell a scammer. Funny how you thiefs snitch on each other.
Old 01/01/2011, 21:25   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and you're back again to post you're very interesting view in a thread. Haven't realized that no one asked for an opinion like that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2011, 21:29   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Yea, its really interesting that once an account is accused of scamming, that certain account was hacked-scammed-stolen-lost- and so on ^^, hard to believe (more like its bullshit).

Anyways you both are the same, highstyle known as pradais, overhell a scammer. Funny how you thiefs snitch on each other.

lol he is really funny -.-"
I don't like this kinda of talking like cristian...

agree with ur idea uchiha
Closed Thread