Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Behalf of my quitting, I represent a New Scammer, R3cip3Bl4z3

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Behalf of my quitting, I represent a New Scammer, R3cip3Bl4z3

On behalf of me quitting, I decided to sell my account on epvp which came to my biggest mistake.

Here is my Topic for quitting (selling):

As you can see, RecipeBlaze was interested. He offered me money of 100$ for 3billion but sadly, I got only about 2.964billion gold and he told me it's fine. Considering the amount of Itraders he had, I trusted him. I mean a guy like me with an itrader of only 1 would never stand above a guy who has 10x more itraders than me. So i trusted him plus he was a verified middleman so I can't go wrong. But I was a fool. He was pretty clever and pulled tricks up my sleeve which made me delete some of my history. but i got somewhat a small amount of evidence. but its not concrete.

[Please Note to self that I want people who would do justice which is probably 1% of this epvpers to criticize this not some dimwitted 0 itrader random person But I bet without any doubt that RecipeBlaze will come and defend his honor but other who, this is my defense.]

Note 1: As you can see, I did have almost 3bil <--- in this topic, I showed it. And apparently, Recipeblaze actually posted on it and I do remember during that day, he offered in MANY other topics saying that he offer 150$++ and I remember one guy ranting that he's just bringing up his post counts. IF THE PERSON WHO SAID THAT WOULD SPEAK UP IN HERE WOULD BE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING MY PROOF TRUSTWORTHY SO PLEASE CONFRONT IF YOU REMEMBER RECIPEBLAZE DOING THAT.

On other hand, here is a picture of me transactioning, I didn't really screenshot the me buying part but, I have the sbot history suchas and him demanding potions so he can stall some items. so here it is. It's not concrete for people to believe, but this is the best I got.

As you see in this photo, please look at the chat box where he says, "Please give me 3 items, I gave him a potion 50x and then he stalled, so i bought it. Then all of a sudden after i paid him, he goes dumbfold on me as you can see on my sbot chat saying "I didn't get anything. I guess ill log out".... etc etc..

Now for his msn. I was fooled. he told me that i should sign off and back on and right when i signed off and signed on, i realized that my history was gone but this is the best i got.

As the beginning of the chat, he clearly asked me. "Have you relogged' That just proves that he told me to log out so I can't deny the fact this intention was to delete my history. so that was pretty smart.

Then he sends me silly numbers which gave me ???? (We were doing prepaid vanilla visa card trading) so i was like huh and hello? and then he starts blabber that we should start trading. so look at that! in the first screenshot, u can see i already bought everything and then he tries to act all innocent because he knows that I'm going to screenshot this and he wants to atleast look innocent. but tell you what, he left some spots that couldn't be hidden... At the end, I didn't rage over the lost of my 3billion gold. I just told him it's fine and he starts blabbering all innocent.

THE MAIN POINT: In this MSN chat, he clearly writes down numbers and then he says, "Now will you trade" Those number were suppsoe to be the code for visa debit card prepaid that u can buy in local stores. but he tricked me. But the obvious part was that he sent me random number which clarifies that he went first but no doubt about it he doesn't even complain or anyhow that he lost money. he just kept demanding for my gold first which I already did. Which is very clever indeed.

This is my proof for R3cip3Bl4az3.. I hope people can comprehend that he is a Scammer. This is my farewell to ISRO. Im goign to sell my sbot to overtaker so I atleast, don't get scammed. Good day to you all.

PLEASE NOT TO SELF THAT, EVEN IF PEOPLE HAVE A LOT OF ITRADERS DOESNT MEAN THEY WONT SCAM

I'm not doing this so I can rant and ask for justice. I just want to show the epvp traders to not trade with him. He wont a very good amount of cash out of me and I do not want others to happen.

NOTE: He only has a shitload of itraders because he did an event and i checked the other itraders of the others and it looks like he used multiple accounts to give him itrader points or he just gave away free items so he could get more itraders which is pretty simple.

RECIP3BL4Z3 IS A SCAMMER

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Thats ur own fault thats u trade without middleman
So... Hard luck

Old   #3

he was a verified middleman. So that gave me the impression. But my point here isn't for justice. But if it can happen, I don't mind.

This topic is basically to inform everyone that ITRADERS don't matter. and VERIFIED middleman doesn't matter. They can still scam you.

And to tell all that R3cip3Bl4az3 is a scammer.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sry for your lose Triicks =/, had the same thing happen to me with my sos set on Zszc....But I just let it go its all for the best..Mhm and yeh it doesn't matter about the trade thing, or the fact that their a middleman, cause in the end there all just people sitting at there computer trying to cheat someone else for there own gain. And Aezakmi i find that terribly ignorant, cause judging from your comment you didn't even read the post saying that the guy was a VERIFIED middleman...Well Triicks if you ever wana start up again, I'll be waiting on Ksro =P >.< and I'd gladly help you out.

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 300
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,256
First of all, It's your own fault that you didn't use a (Real/Old Middleman)
And I am sorry to say ; sbot chat logs can be modified anytime you can without any pain .. yet the game client chat shows something.
+ The Msn chat log you've made in one screen is not readable by any meaning you should have had every single chat log in an image with clear words to be read.
If he really asked you to log out your msn, and you obeyed him then it's your own fault that you didn't enable logging chat .. And at last sorry for your loss if you really have lost something.
The last part, Administration team won't be able to help you because you didn't start a trade in The black market plugin which is supportable by the team and in some cases can lead to ban
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 792
Now its game time.
What ******* proof is that? You got any proof of anything that i've done/said to you? I didn't ******* respond to your nappy moron *** because you'd make up all this **** just to make yourself look alot better, your a ******* idiot, I didn't do **** to you, and you dont have any proof if anything happen, who the **** would name their character name their real name? WDF are you talking about idiot, holy **** your an idiot.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
First of all, It's your own fault that you didn't use a (Real/Old Middleman)
And I am sorry to say ; sbot chat logs can be modified anytime you can without any pain .. yet the game client chat shows something.
+ The Msn chat log you've made in one screen is not readable by any meaning you should have had every single chat log in an image with clear words to be read.
If he really asked you to log out your msn, and you obeyed him then it's your own fault that you didn't enable logging chat .. And at last sorry for your loss if you really have lost something.
The last part, Administration team won't be able to help you because you didn't start a trade in The black market plugin which is supportable by the team and in some cases can lead to ban
I understand. But to my truth and swore to oath that I did not have any editing software to change any of this. I'm not asking for justice by the administrator. I'm just pointing out that even people with the suffice amount of itrader and is verified as mm can be scammers. But other than that, no harm done to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3cip3Bl4z3 View Post
Now its game time.
What fucking proof is that? You got any proof of anything that i've done/said to you? I didn't fucking respond to your nappy moron ass because you'd make up all this shit just to make yourself look alot better, your a fucking idiot, I didn't do shit to you, and you dont have any proof if anything happen, who the FUCK would name their character name their real name? WDF are you talking about idiot, holy shit your an idiot.
Now, now. I knew you would step forth to defend yourself. There's no need. It doesn't take more than a monkey's brain to figure it out. If you put the pieces together, it works. And let see, you kind of blew it when you wrote "Who uses their real name?" I mean, nobody knew about our chat nor the deal yet This guy "ingame" new David_Hoax and somehow knew that I dealed exactly the same amount as i said and "he" kenw that I'm dealing with you. So I beg to differ about your second sentence.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Now your just playing idiotic, did I say anything about **** like that? I didn't say anything about what your saying.
I dont care, I dont need anybody's trust, If nobody wants to trust me Idgaf, i'll just use a Middleman, obv you didn't even trade with me, just trying to ruin my rep, and when I said did you relog, you said you had net prob and said that your going to relog so that the "trade" doesn't go wrong, and then afterwards you go crazy about me SUPPOSEABLY scamming you, and when that didn't even happen, I know you were someone else from Elitepvpers, just trying to give people bad reputation, IDC about this thread, people can believe whatever the **** they want to believe, I dont need anyone's trust when there's MM's so w/e I dont GIVE A **** what people say.
Have a nice day triickies.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3cip3Bl4z3 View Post
Now your just playing idiotic, did I say anything about **** like that? I didn't say anything about what your saying.
I dont care, I dont need anybody's trust, If nobody wants to trust me Idgaf, i'll just use a Middleman, obv you didn't even trade with me, just trying to ruin my rep, and when I said did you relog, you said you had net prob and said that your going to relog so that the "trade" doesn't go wrong, and then afterwards you go crazy about me SUPPOSEABLY scamming you, and when that didn't even happen, I know you were someone else from Elitepvpers, just trying to give people bad reputation, IDC about this thread, people can believe whatever the **** they want to believe, I dont need anyone's trust when there's MM's so w/e I dont GIVE A **** what people say.
Have a nice day triickies.

Lol. Net problem. My internet is perfectly fine. I did not have any net problems and If i did and asked to wait, why would I accuse you of scamming afterward? That doesn't really make sense at all there. and your ending sentence really gave it all to people that you don't care w/e other things. so maybe you should just back away from this topic and let other people see who you really are than trying to misjudge people into scamming them and putting up another drama-fest
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You think your really cool dont you? Your proof's doesn't show smack about anything, so I suggest that YOU click the little logout bar to your top, and exit this site, watch next week your going to be on SOMEONE else's *** about "scamming" you and obv people are going to notice your just pulling up fake **** on people just because you want to be the "only" person in this world to have "everything" well tough luck mate, get some real proof's, or GTFO.
Old   #11

haha. If this was indeed false information, why would I needlessly take the time to write all this down? I never even met you. Until later on where you scammed me. I would never write a false nearly a page report about someone that didnt scam. But apparently you did scam me. I'm not going around accusing people because you can check my posts and you will see that I haven't accused anyone at all besides you so this holds the fact that you are my first scammer. and last.

I don't need to log out because people of epvp needs to know that you're just a fool hidden in a mask.

I never thought of myself cool. Just someone preventing injustice.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Umm, obv I knew you'd say why would I spend time with all that, why would you spend time on SRO when you know your going to quit? Why do you work at a cheap paying job when you know you dont make enough? BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP GOING ON.
And doesn't matter If you dont logout, I've got over 15 people now on msn calling you a moron and such because its un-true!
And idc If your not cool or w/e u wanna call it.
Old   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

And as you say that my itraders are so called "fake" ask John_Dread to IP check me, and it'll tell the truth. Idiot.
Old   #14

1st. You don't even know what you're talking about. Lol. Let's not get all high-tempered. I never did anything wrong and now your sentences are getting all scrambles so speak properly not vaguely. I only told you that I needed the money to buy a gift for a special someone you dimwitted fool.

And didn't you say you didn't give a "****" about what other's say? Well gtfo off my topic then. Why do you still care deeply? Cause it's ruining your rep.? You said you don't care so gtfo please and just let me keep this topic alive enough for epvp to acknowledge you.

I don't see how your "15" men damages me.. is that suppose to be a threat? because clearly that's just a bluff because you would say that and the fact that none of them are backing you up here. and If multiples did come backing you up, they're all probably you're accounts. which i can check by Ip scanning so let see your "15" men
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

I never said it was faked. I just said that Itrader's and verified middleman from other's can be fake because they can scam. I never said directly that itrader's are fake.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread