Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Behalf of my quitting, I represent a New Scammer, R3cip3Bl4z3

Closed Thread

Old   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 792
Im bringing all 12 of my accounts?
#Requested an IP check.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
request all you want. nobody will do you the favor cause you can't justify your own defense against me tsk tsk.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 792
Your a idiotic kid.
Old   #34

and here you go. if u still want to scam my account i advertised it here

so try scamming again pelase.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

says the one who cant even check their grammatical errors. rofl nothing to say to defend your stupidness
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

im done with this. im going to bed. Happy new year folks. thank got my scamming happened before a new year! now i can get on with something.

im just going to bump this up so everyone can read your foolish act.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

4 pages in some mins is alot so go spam on private msgs plz
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Request for close...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aezakmi sorry but i want to say to triicks somethings :
1] It's easy when you have sbot to logs 2chars and to start the chat alone and take some screenshots.
2]We don't see proofs that he scammed you in your fcking screenshots.
3]I traded with R3cip3Bl4ze 5days ago and everythings went.
4]Now stop to say this is a scammer or something like that he's trustable 100% he's really a nice person so stop to give him a bad reputation ... you don't have anythings to do on your life , you say you lost a part of your life for a game ?! WTF... This is a proof that you are a little boy like 12years!
5]Guys , Don't trust Triicks he don't know R3cip3Bl4ze so stop talk **** about him, He is NOT A SCAMMER ! ><
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just another spam about scamming , you should know by now that itraders dont mean **** on this forum since you can have 60+ of them from just selling/trading chars that are lvl60-80 but what happens when you're involved in say a 105+ char? not to mention getting them from giving away free ****.

there are 3 ways to sell/trade safely in this forum:

1- using a middleman that you know and everyone knows hes trusted , someone that was involved in the higher trades and didnt scam ( i only know 4 people who did this and they are lolrko/overtaker/roby/yellowbandit )

2-making the other guy go first for you , yeah most ppl wont do it if your "itraders" are low but well if you can get him to do it then you're safe.

3-if both of you are in the same area then it would be best to do the trade face to face.

any other way will mean theres a chance of getting scammed since lets face it this forum only has scammers , you would only need your hands to count the good guys in here.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Everyone always says "proofs or gtfo" or "not enough proofs" , but why would somebody post a thread like this if he wasn't scammed? For fun.. i doubt it. I mean it it's for some important high rank member like lolrko or roby then you know... dename them but like this recip kid? All you managed to do was **** him off lol. WHY would he edit chat logs? explain that.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Uchiha★ View Post
Everyone always says "proofs or gtfo" or "not enough proofs" , but why would somebody post a thread like this if he wasn't scammed? For fun.. i doubt it. I mean it it's for some important high rank member like lolrko or roby then you know... dename them but like this recip kid? All you managed to do was **** him off lol. WHY would he edit chat logs? explain that.
Agree Uchiha lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Totally Agree
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Wink

Quote:
+
Old   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hmm... meybe he didn't want to trade or scammed him in game or sth. noobs are everywhere I don't say anyone is scammer here... just use BigBangTheory lolrko or roby...

Closed Thread