Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SBot IP's for YOU

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SBot IP's for YOU

Hi,

in this Threat you see an nice offer!

I have 2x an SBot Account and i want to rent this 4 IP's to YOU! This is YOUR chance to get an IP!

Avalible IP's: 3x

Price: 5€ OR 200m/mounth on Server Athens.

Note: I dont accept any cards like Wallie or anything else. I ONLY accept banktransfer or PayPal or PSC if you buy 4 mounths (i prefer banktransfer). And i prefer GERMAN customers becouse of the language. This Accounts are not for sell! Only thing you can do is rent an IP.

Feel free to contact me via ICQ: 299-842-842 my ICQ name is: bERNI (Please write me a message when you add me in ICQ that you want to rent an SBot IP)

Regards

Old 11/20/2010, 23:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
I will buy your sbot account if you want to sell it. I need it for a very long time
or ill rent it for 6 months + nothing less, i can pay all at once by paypal but i will need Middle man, no games, im serious.

Old 11/21/2010, 13:27   #3

hi,

which middleman do you want to have? but you can rent for one mounth and test out wheater iam a scammer or not. i dont want to scamm... i have 2 sbot accounts and i want to have them full... it is not so good if i scamm ppl. but how ever we can use middleman if you want.

I dont sell this accounts! Only thing you can do is rent an IP.
Old 11/22/2010, 17:57   #4

hi,

i take now PSC also if you buy 4 or more mounths.

Tags
ip, rent, sbot

« WTT 105 LV INT BOW ZSZC(FIRE) FOR 101+ CHAR! | WTS lvl87 Blader Aege naked for 200m on Troy »