Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT lv 102 nova s/s nuker on eos for steam account

Discussion on WTT lv 102 nova s/s nuker on eos for steam account within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT lv 102 nova s/s nuker on eos for steam account

Im trading my lv 102 nova nuker s/s on server Eos
the char is fully farmed to lv 100 an has all inventory expansion complete im qutting sro an wanting to play css with my friend, so I want to trade this account for a steam account with cs:s it CANNOT be vac banned.

trade: you go first, or we use mm i feel I can trust.

add me
Old 11/10/2010, 23:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
scammed my steam account. woohoo way to go ***, cant afford $60

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtt/s lv 102 nova s/s nuker for steam acct
11/04/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Wtt or sell my lv 102 nova s/s nuker on server Eos for a very nice NON vac banned steam acct, with the games, mw2,cs:1,cs:s an l4d2 please let me know if you will be willing to trade add me [email protected] TRADE: you either go first or I will use a MM that I feel I can trust.
WTS LVL 102 NOVA Fire Nuker with Nova Equip
08/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Hey friends! Right now im sellin my last and favourite account, its a spear-frie nuker (full int) which is the strongest chinsese build in the game. But hes stronger than the most other nukers cause he got a SEAL OF NOVA+7 Spear He deals a insane damage with that weapon. And if u want u can still use a B elixir on the spear too!
WTT STEAM ACCOUNT, 82 SPEAR NUKER & LVL 72 WIZ FOR SPEAR NUKER ACC ON HERA!!!!!!!!
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys... I want to swap my steam account with multiple games on (screeny down below), a lvl 82 spear nukeron odin (information below) and a lvl 72 wizzard with 200k spon venice (information below) Well first of all the Steam account, this has multiple games such as - COD MW2 - Counter Strike - Half Life Heres a screeny of that steam account to prove - http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5836/steamix.j pg
Wtt Nuker lvl 82 Spear nuker for steam account
05/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
wts lvl 82 nuker spear in ecsro fembria add [email protected] if u have steam account with good games on it and offer me steam accounts.. thanks
WTS 93 nuker in hercules WTS steam account
05/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 93 lvl nuker in hercules 3 silk suits prem + pet and devil 16 days left and 5 % to 94 lvl. it farmed 91ff. add me in msn [email protected]!