Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any advices for fair Acc. selling?

Discussion on Any advices for fair Acc. selling? within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any advices for fair Acc. selling?

Im going to sell 84lv warrior at Rsro (venera) for 30euro. And I wonder if there is any methods to make it fair? I mean, to make sure he wont scam me, and make him sure, I'm not scamming him.
Old 11/03/2010, 19:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Using mm
Old 11/03/2010, 21:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

MM is the most secure option
Old 11/03/2010, 21:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantjee View Post
MM is the most secure option
Indeed it's the most secure option , but still ... nowadays can't trust any one but your dog.
Old 11/03/2010, 23:36   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Like all above said use a MM...

im a verified one and JotKaeMDe is a very trusted user

Check my signature for Verified Middlemans

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some advices
07/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello mates... I have one really big problem... Right now iv got 2 bans on my main character 86 lvl xbower... I dont want to lost him forever.. So what would u do, if u would at the same situation .... (handgrinding isnt for me, i dont have so much time)
[Rsro]Gms should listen to this advices :)
01/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 34 Replies
today i went to isro forum read few post and found good advices it would be great if pay even more attention to Bots spamers multiclients and other sh!#.. by (Odin)Vadelag 1. Make a pop-up window that ask simple question like 2+2=? and if player don't answer in some minutes or answers wrong make him disconect and he can't login for x hours (1;2) and if you answer right you get rondom item or "activity ticket" and then u get 10 tickets u can claim prize from so-ok. 2. If someone...
need advices to Hack well ^^
07/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi all,i searched for speedhack,no cooldown and no delay hack,but i didnt find anything working... except bots. can someone help me to create some nice hacks thx to CE? I can pay Alz on Mars serv EU for explainations, I hope for a positive answer,Thanks in advance
i need some help and advices
04/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys :) I wana ask what do you think from your own expirience...when sould i try upgrade my equipments and hope for 1 sock or 2 sock item? sinc ei speended more than 500+ mets on items and no socket....and no luck...so tell me how do you getting 2 sock items from your own expirience write ... tnx
Advices for gamehacking
08/10/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
well, i wanna start creating some hacks.. etc, i wanna knwo the basic tools(that use), and some tutorials... someone can tell me where can i find?