Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT Steam Account for SWSRO1 Acc(s)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Steam Account for SWSRO1 Acc(s)

I would like to trade my Steam Account, For a 100+ on SUNWORLD 1. I would perfer a bower or s/s with really good gear. Unless you have one high level SUNWORLD 1 account, and other accounts to add at least 3~4 accounts. What I have to offer is my steam account which has on the account it self the following games.
-- What I would like to do as far as that goes towards trading, I want a verified middleman from e*pvp to help with the trade, not you go first.

List of games on the ACCOUNT:
-Audiosurf - 10$
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 60$
-Counter-Strike 1.6 - 10$
-Counter-Strike: Condition Zero - Came with Counter-Strike 1.6
-Day of Defeat - 5$
-Killing Floor - 20$
-Need for Speed: Undercover - 10$
-Xpand Rally - 5$

This account is worth 120$! So I would like really good offers for a high level with really good gear for a SUNWORLD 1 account. I can take screenshots and its not VAC banned either so this account is legit. I don't play on steam much since I have a XBOX360 thats why im wanting to trade the account for a sunworld account.