Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PowerBotting-Service 24/7 on iSro and rSro (English)

Discussion on PowerBotting-Service 24/7 on iSro and rSro (English) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PowerBotting-Service 24/7 on iSro and rSro (English)

Hey Guys and welcome to my PowerBotting-Service Tread!

Here i am offering you a very cheap and at the same time the Best PowerBotting Service ever!
- I bot your Charakter 24/7 except Server Inspection, and other server crashes, and theoretically if my PC crshes at night, but in Practice it never happens.
-clean up the Storage for you, hand over all the Drops/Elexirs ( and also Tabs/alchemy if you wish) to an other account you made for me!
- Skill the char for you the way you tell me.

Price:
you can choose between 1) Time-paying System and 2) Lvl.paying System
1) 2 Weeks= 20Euro, 1 Month= 30Euro, 2Month= 50Euro
you CAN'T order less then 2 weeks, and more then 2 Month at one time!
2) For example you want me to bot your char from lvl 85-95
For this System Price for everybody will be made individuelly, it can be a bit expensiver then other System, but here you get 100% the lvl's you want!

Payment:
Moneybookers(preffered!!!, 10% Discount), PSC, Ukash, Webmoney, Gold on All rSro and iSro servers( amount will be discussed privatly, Silks on rSro and Paypal but only as a Gift and only from Trustable People!!

Where and in wich Size i offer my Service?

- on all iSro and rSro Service
- on rSro untill lvl 100 on iSro atm only till lvl 103!
Service to lvl 110 will be added soon!
- only lvl 50+ Accounts, if the Char is under lvl 50, the Price can be higher.
- I can Bot 10 Chars on iSro and around 20 Chars on rSro, some slots are already in use, but there is enough free space atm!

Is your Computer/Internet good?
I have 2 PC's and 1 Laptop running 24/7
1PC: CPU: E7200 RAM: 4GB Grafikcard: 9600GT
2PC: CPU: AMD x6 (6core) overclocked to 3,6GHZ, RAM: 8GB, Grafik: GTX480
Laptop: Intel Core i3 - 330m processor 2.13 GHz, 3mb L3 cache
Internet access: 16mbit

how can I be sure that you do not scam me?
- you never can be 100% sure but

This are all my Charakters, i can pm you from all this accounts ingame! I think it says somethink, then MANY People from Oasis and Xian can prove you that i am a good guy! also alot from rSro Venera, ( i am _Brat_ maybe you know me). If you have other suggestions or ideas, i am ready to listen^^

How can i Contact you?
PM ( preferred)

msn: ( i am very rarely only in msn!!)

Have you oun Homepage or any Partners you work with?
- A Homepage is in work! in some weeks it will go online
- Yes i Work togheter with Thief(silkroad-world.com) and Monk(sell.my1.ru) but mainly just on rSro not iSro!
__________________________________________________ ______________

Ong PowerFarming-Service on rSro Venera and Artemida and iSro Xian will be added soon for cheap Prices

If you have any other Question just PM me or ask in icq
Remember dont write "Hi" or somethink like that, just write your question, when i have time i will answer it
Old 11/03/2010, 08:25   #2

---German guide
Old 11/03/2010, 09:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
U have to be trusted to do things like this.
Old 11/03/2010, 09:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JotKaeMDe View Post
U have to be trusted to do things like this.
Quote:
Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution

This are all my Charakters, i can pm you from all this accounts ingame! I think it says somethink, then MANY People from Oasis and Xian can prove you that i am a good guy! also alot from rSro Venera, ( i am _Brat_ maybe you know me). If you have other suggestions or ideas, i am ready to listen^^
So you didnt wrote somethink new..
There are enough guys on Xian Oais and rSro venera who can reassure that i am not a scammer, and i am doing this Service quite long on rSro already

But we can do this also with a middleman, you can send for example the money to a middleman, after 1 Month if all was ok the Middleman can send the money to me( if you pay with moneybookers)
Old 11/05/2010, 13:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
free push
Old 11/09/2010, 15:11   #6

reported*

push
Old 11/09/2010, 17:19   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
You are not trusted and nothing you say will ******* change that.

Quote:
But we can do this also with a middleman, you can send for example the money to a middleman, after 1 Month if all was ok the Middleman can send the money to me( if you pay with moneybookers)
But he will lose his char... Your logic FTW.

And dont tell me you are so hopless you cant bring atleast 1 good argument.
Just one good proof you are trusted and I'll **** off.
Old 11/11/2010, 13:10   #8

reported again*
Look my first post there are alot of proofs omfg
Old 11/11/2010, 13:18   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
I don't see any proofs there...
Old 11/11/2010, 13:25   #10

Quote:

Quote:
Have you oun Homepage or any Partners you work with?
- A Homepage is in work! in some weeks it will go online
- Yes i Work togheter with Thief(silkroad-world.com) and Monk(sell.my1.ru) but mainly just on rSro not iSro!
Is it not enough? That i accept also Middleman is not enough? THEN DONT VISIT MY TREAD!!! I am not forcing anyone to use my service If you are in doubt, then just dont use my service

When i am ready to use middleman dont Say "You can steal my items.. Gold and so one, just LOOK REV6 My chars, i dont need to scamme Noob items OMG, just think first, and dont be jealous that i earn more then 1k € a Month!!!!!!!!!
Old 11/11/2010, 13:34   #11

And if you are adult enough, i think you should understand, that on a honest Way i can earn much more money then if i scamme 2-3 people, and its it, so i can bot 30-40 People at the same time and earn 3o euro each!! So think first then write

PS: i also WROTE IF YOU NEED OTHER PROOFES, Or you have any Ideas/Suggestions THEN ADD ME IN ICQ/SKYPE and we can talk about it!